Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oh, darling! *hugs you* No, no, don't feel sick. In grand scheme of things, this poor excuse of writing, which doesn't deserve the name "book" isn't worth it. Repeat after us: POLYAMOROUS NOMADS. POLYAMOROUS NOMADS, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! (Can't you just imagine Jack O'Neil rolling his eyes?) It's so ridiculous, it shouldn't be taken seriously.
    Hehe, that actually helps
    The more I read POLYAMOROUS NOMADS the harder I laugh
    And yes, Jack would most definitely roll his eyes at that... so would John

Sig by me

Comment

yes, yes, and Joe needs to know too. They need to film something together, something with eye!sex, hand holding and cuddling. And kissing. And I don't care if nobody else is in that film.
      Then that's the job of the sparkies who will see Joe in Chicago
      And lol yeah... I wouldn't mind either if it was a movie with just the two of them

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        Carson would say "bloody hell" and Teyla would look confused, and Ronon would make his trademark "Are you frakking with me?!" face.

And can you imagine Vala? "Oh I will show you what's polyamorous!" LOOOOL. Such good laugh, I say. No doubt John and Elizabeth would have a good laugh too.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          I agree. Many people see me as a strong woman, but I'm not as tough as they believe.
          More than 20 years ago I lost my mother and I was only 28 then.
          She was sick for 6 months (cancer) and I spent those months always running here and there, not sleeping or eating that much, pretending with her that she had a chance to win that battle, making jokes to keep her spirit high, but in the end she died anyway ...
          I didn't break inside immediately ... it happened after some months ... but then it happened: and I wasn't able to react. My immune system blacked out and I went through all sort of sicknesses: fever, etc.
          It was just depression but I couldn't see that.

I second that. My second depression was totally different from the first one and I didn't even believe the doctor when, after lot of exams and tests, he said to me it was just depression. At first I thought he was an idiot who couldn't identify my sickness but in the end he was right.

Yes and I can see that after he lost Elizabeth, but he's in denial and never will admit (not even to himself) that losing her was so devastating. He has buried that pain deep inside and knows that, if he lets it come out, he will break. Poor John ...
          So true. The same thing happened to me. I had postpartum depression and thought it was indigestion. LOL
          Oh Lord, I'm rhyming again.

Oh, darling! *hugs you* No, no, don't feel sick. In grand scheme of things, this poor excuse of writing, which doesn't deserve the name "book" isn't worth it. Repeat after us: POLYAMOROUS NOMADS. POLYAMOROUS NOMADS, FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! (Can't you just imagine Jack O'Neil rolling his eyes?) It's so ridiculous, it shouldn't be taken seriously.
          POLYAMOROUS POLYMORPHIC AMBIDEXTROUS POLYANDRIC NOMADS WHO PRACTICE POLYANDRY! OMG! Vocabulary lesson!!!!

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          And then they would both mispronounce it. We iz having a silly day. I love it. And

Spoiler:
          We love you Joe!
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SR, isn't sociology just great? You get to usebig words, sound smart and educated and half people don't even realize what you're sayng! LOL!!!

And yes, let's not forget

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            SPARKY THRAD HEARTS JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

SR, isn't sociology just great? You get to usebig words, sound smart and educated and half people don't even realize what you're sayng! LOL!!!

And yes, let's not forget

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              SPARKY THRAD HEARTS JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I can't PM you! Clear some space! Shoo!

I can even illustrate your post.
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

And I just needed to make something to cheer me up:

Scr#w the bad writers.

Comment

PM me! I cleaned up *g*

Comment

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/3...ovesupreme.jpg

Scr#w the bad writers.
                    Hey, can you make their eyes look normal, without that color?

Comment

Scr#w the bad writers.
                      I think we've found some new inspiration. That is fabulous.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, can you make their eyes look normal, without that color?
                        You mean like this?

Comment

Now I really really really feel sick
                          Oh, no no no! You can't be sick! *hugs and sends some Sparky fluff fic to make nephtys feel better*

Yes, I can imagine Jack O'Neill rolling his eyes! And then making some cutting remark about how life isn't a Harlequin romance novel.

Carson would say "bloody hell" and Teyla would look confused, and Ronon would make his trademark "Are you frakking with me?!" face.

And can you imagine Vala? "Oh I will show you what's polyamorous!" LOOOOL. Such good laugh, I say. No doubt John and Elizabeth would have a good laugh too.
                          OMG! Vala would have a field day with it! Probably by using her Daniel as an example. Heeheehee!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          POLYAMOROUS POLYMORPHIC AMBIDEXTROUS POLYANDRIC NOMADS WHO PRACTICE POLYANDRY! OMG! Vocabulary lesson!!!!

And then they would both mispronounce it. We iz having a silly day. I love it.
                          *dies laughing* OMG, that is screaming to be turned into a sig banner!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I can't PM you! Clear some space! Shoo!

I can even illustrate your post. http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1.../heartshep.jpg
                          We've got to have one with John's eyes turning into throbbing hearts.

Scr#w the bad writers.
                          Eeeee! That's lovely!
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Wow! Four members and ten guests on the Sparky thread? Sparky must be popular! Hai, lurkers! *waves* LOL!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Joe always makes Sparky popular. Ever since the champagne scene in The Rising.

Oh guys, I know! Let's play a picspam game!!! ALLL SPARKY SCENES WE KNOW OF!!!!!!

Comment

Joe always makes Sparky popular. Ever since the champagne scene in The Rising.

Oh guys, I know! Let's play a picspam game!!! ALLL SPARKY SCENES WE KNOW OF!!!!!!
                                Aah, that means it's time for some of my eyesex moments pictures
                                (I really should continue making these as I was planning to do them for each ep)

Spoiler:

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X