Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    All right Drew and others who are going to Shore Leave. Torri needs to hear about this.
    oooooooh, she will hear about this!!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I couldn't - I snorted.
      I keep reading polyamorous as polymorphic. Maybe that would explain how some people seem to have gotten a different show than us. You know...it exists in more than one form. How's that for adding the science to science fiction?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I keep reading polyamorous as polymorphic. Maybe that would explain how some people seem to have gotten a different show than us. You know...it exists in more than one form. How's that for adding the science to science fiction?
        Or maybe they're watching it in an alternate universe and internet is the only place that can bring those universes together...
        *scratches head* or not...

Sig by me

Comment

Oh, before I forget: VampyreWraith, you must be my favorite boardie at the moment
          *hugs*
          I'd green you if I had any clue on how to do that

Sig by me

Comment

How did I miss this post? Anyway a great big welcome to you. If this is how you normally rant, then you've come to the right place. Rant on sister. My apologies if you're not female. Hee.

I'm glad you said all that because it's not the first time we've heard from non-shippers that they didn't really want Sparky but saw the connection between them. Particularly after GitM.

We are indeed all a bit peeved about the books, but you know what, I don't think it's going to be a problem. After all, technically they are fanfiction. Maybe they'll find a sympathetic audience, maybe they won't. And since publication dates on the other SGA books always seem to get pushed back, who know when they'll come out.

Thanks for the welcome, lol and yes i'm female. I really noticed close a bond they had in lifeline, when keller is explaining elizabeths condition to john and hes just kinda standing there looking really lost and his nose looks all reddish like hes about to cry you could tell he really cared about her, whether as a friend or more is up to the viewer, i like that ambiguity.
            sigpic

Comment

I think you can put the link because we can see it in the John wump thread.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Link Link!!!! Let the world see, hehe!
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                  Oh, before I forget: VampyreWraith, you must be my favorite boardie at the moment
                  *hugs*
                  Don't you love how they changed everything? Click on the star in the lower left corner of the post.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  I think you can put the link because we can see it in the John wump thread.
                  Good, I'm glad others have found it but I'm not sure is she would be happy to have her journal spread around. I'm on her flist but we don't talk much so I hate to be presumptuous. Though I know she is very Sparky friendly.
                  sigpic

Comment

Can I put the link of the John whump thread?lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Can I put the link of the John whump thread?lol
                      All right, since it's already out there. Here it is: http://oparu.livejournal.com/209739.html

Looks like another item for the Sparky World Summer. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Don't you love how they changed everything? Click on the star in the lower left corner of the post.
                        Awesome!! Thanks!!

Sig by me

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Welcome to VampyreWraith! You've definitely found the right place to hang out!

Anuna, your mad psychologist skillz continue to amaze me. You really need to post a character analysis essay on John! And your new smutty ficlet was delicious!

Funny, but just recently I read a comment on LJ from a serious Carter fan who said S4 was sooooo great because the writers knew they were writing for AT and had to make it good. No, I am not making that up. LOL
                          I read that comment too. Definitely gave me a WTF moment.

But really, we may be surprised. After all, said author also declared herself completely committed to canon. So surely she won't include any of those fanfic characterizations in her books. Surely.
                          *snorts*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                          @SR - I think my sanity just suffered a substantial damage after doing that summary. Do you think it's possible to get PTSD from bad fanfiction?
                          Yes.

Ditto, and may I just say that tahnks to VampyreWraith I now have a new mock!expression to use (because we all need crack).

POLYAMOROUS NOMADS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD.
                          *cackles*

Get ready to squee! I just found a post from someone on my LJ flist who is at the con in the UK. She talked to Joe and he went into a rant about how badly Torri got treated, said she was hot on camera and was even sexier in person. Yes, he said it again. This person writes Sparky fanfic so she would be fair in reporting the convo. He ranted on about the producers and how everyone was treated. I won't link without her permission but that's the best of it.

Now.
                          Spoiler:
                          Squee!
                          I saw that post, too.

Spoiler:
                          ZOMFG, SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!

DUDE SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! JUST AS WE ALWAYS SUSPECTED LOL. TRUE CHEMISTRY CAN'T BE HIDDEN.

Spoiler:
                          http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x...a_81/spark.jpg

Now we know where he was staring and why!
                          Ahahahaha! I was just thinking the same thing!

Yep, and evidently all that it took to bring this rant on was her telling him she had seen Torri's play in LA. LOL Man, he sure holds on to a mad, doesn't he. She also said he had quite a bit to say about how actresses aren't allowed to age and good parts only go to Meryl Streep and how unfair it is. LOL And I thought I couldn't love this man any more. And then he kissed her on the cheek for listening. OMG! Sounds like our boy has a lot to say if you bring up Torri. LOL

All right Drew and others who are going to Shore Leave. Torri needs to hear about this.
                          Holds on to a mad is right! Damn, and we all thought we were bitter? Give 'em hell, Joe! Yeah!

And yes, everyone going to see Torri at Shore Leave needs to tell her about this!

*snerks*
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            And yes, everyone going to see Torri at Shore Leave needs to tell her about this!
                            Like I said: We so will tell her everything he's been saying about her lately
                            She really needs to know stuff like that... And then we need to convince her that she needs to do a con with him

Sig by me

Comment

Click on the star in the lower left corner of the post.
                              The one that looks like a Sheriff's shield, right next to the ! inside the triangle to report posts.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Like I said: We so will tell her everything he's been saying about her lately
                                She really needs to know stuff like that... And then we need to convince her that she needs to do a con with him
                                A beautiful dream. Hope it comes true one day.

Hi VampyreWraith. I missed your post, sorry. Welcome here.

A stupid OT
                                Spoiler:
                                UEFA will be in France in 2016. It's me or it's always the same countries. I'm french yes.lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X