No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because we are talking about Castle.....AAAAHHHHHHH!!! I just watched the first scene of the Halloween episode....AAAHHHH.....MAL IS BACK!
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by probie View Post
      because we are talking about castle.....aaaahhhhhhh!!! I just watched the first scene of the halloween episode....aaahhhh.....mal is back!
      best scene evah!!!
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
        Because we are talking about Castle.....AAAAHHHHHHH!!! I just watched the first scene of the Halloween episode....AAAHHHH.....MAL IS BACK!
        There was much squeeing and hilarity at my house. And Mr. SR saying "what? what?"
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I LOVED that scene and the entire haloween ep! But the scene where he "plays" Dancing with myself is just as cracktastic. Especially when he grabs his lower back.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            I LOVED that scene and the entire haloween ep! But the scene where he "plays" Dancing with myself is just as cracktastic. Especially when he grabs his lower back.
            It's the next episode. The one that I'm wtaching. I love the relation between him and his daughter.
            sigpic

Comment

It's the next episode. The one that I'm wtaching. I love the relation between him and his daughter.
              Me too! He is my favorite TV daddy (and don't you think John would be a lot like that too?)! And that ep is just as amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                Thanks to those who liked the story. And for all you Lit snobs, yes I lifted Homer and Marie De France. Thank to them too. I prefer sgarising.com for a URL. Along with the mint jar sans lid, I also saw Weir's red pullover. I thought about bidding on the jar, but I'll only bid to keep it in the sparky family, since I think Kris said she was bidding. (And hey, I just bought a house. A fella needs nick nacks, right? ) And some OT stuff below.

Spoiler:
                Not sure what to buy next, this guitar or a dumb bell set and adjustable bench. Music or fitness. I can't decide.
                Spoiler:

Are you kidding? The guitar of course!! Guitars pull more chicks than weights do. You can always do more pressups And in general, a guy who can play the guitar is always a hit at parties

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                You mean like this: Oh the Sparky I Have Seen

Sparks on the balcony
                Sparks right in front of me
                Looking deep into her eyes
                Hoping for a nice surprise

Oh yes I've seen the looks of sex
                Blushes creeping up their necks
                Around and round the conference room
                Even during times of doom

Sparky never stops to rest
                Eyesex on the boss's desk
                Liplicking in the tower tall
                No personal space at all

Oh the Sparky I have seen
                John and 'lizbeth is who I mean
                MADE OF WIN!!!

OMG. I unleashed a monster!
                I'm not sure, do we feed her cookies or bunnies?

Mr. SR and I can still recite most of his books from memory. As can most parents I think. Our son's fave was Hop on Pop. LOL There was another book, not Seuss, called "Big Joe the Truck Driver" that almost drove us mad. To this day when we go on trips we look at each other and say "Traffic is heavy on the freeway" from that book. ROTFLMAO!
                Mine was apparently Go Dog Go. Although when I had to read it to one of my cousins recently, I was not impressed. It's a dog, it goes, that's it.

*whistles innocently as Castle train passes me by*
                sigpic

Comment

Me too! He is my favorite TV daddy (and don't you think John would be a lot like that too?)! And that ep is just as amazing!
                  Oh yes! This episode is so great and I wanted to beat the man.
                  Is it just me and my "sparky paranoia side" or the actress who plays Beckett looks a little like Torri. Maybe not phisically but the way she acts.....it's just me huh?lol
                  sigpic

Comment

AWESOME!!!!!!! Isn't it!!!!

There was much squeeing and hilarity at my house. And Mr. SR saying "what? what?"
                    Haha, I had the same reaction with my bf. He was looking at me like I had lost it, so I had to go online and show him pictures of Mal to let him know why I was squeeeeeeeee'ing my backside off

Oh yeah... John would be totally awesome like that too!!
                    Man, how much I wish I had a dad like that...

Sig by me

Comment

Sci fi corrupts you for viewing anything. There's always an alternate universe one can write.
                      We iz corrupted!

I really need to watch Castle.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        You don't watch it?? Shame on you!!
                        So yeah... you really should watch it

Sig by me

Comment

Trust me, YOU NEED TO WATCH IT.

Comment

Originally posted by krisrussel View Post
                            you don't watch it?? Shame on you!!
                            so yeah... You really should watch it
                            Originally posted by anuna View Post
                            trust me, you need to watch it. :d
                            LOL! Looks like a resounding answer to me!
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LOL! Looks like a resounding answer to me!
                              You don't just need to watch it, you are required to watch it. No one could ever be sorry. LOL
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

You don't just need to watch it, you are required to watch it. No one could ever be sorry. LOL
                                'Required,' eh? LOL!

Comment

Working...
                                X