X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Not my best work. I liked your fic

Sparky: More than meets the Eyesex
    gateraid - THAT right there is beautiful. You are a genius. Motivational poster anyone? Siggy? Icon?

Kris - Great ending to your ficlet. Loved it. Thank you for sharing it.

Sparky Is Eternal!
    sigpic
    Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
      gateraid - THAT right there is beautiful. You are a genius. Motivational poster anyone? Siggy? Icon?

Kris - Great ending to your ficlet. Loved it. Thank you for sharing it.

Sparky Is Eternal!
      Your wish is my command. Though I don't think you can do the crossout part.

Spoiler:
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello sparkies. The real world has got me busy, but just thought I'd drop in. Eri I think I'll go with "J.C. Swift" as my pen name.
        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
          Hello sparkies. The real world has got me busy, but just thought I'd drop in. Eri I think I'll go with "J.C. Swift" as my pen name.
          Gotcha! Noted! And hello!

Anuna, did you pick a pseudonym? I think you did but I can't remember...

Kris, great ending to the story! Loved it! :3
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            Gotcha! Noted! And hello!

Anuna, did you pick a pseudonym? I think you did but I can't remember...

Kris, great ending to the story! Loved it! :3
            I think I did too, but I forgot it. Wait, I have a new one.
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hey guys!
              First of all thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. I'm happy the fic is appreciated.
              I'm trying to get the christmas fic finished, but I'm sorta stuck

In other news: I passed two of the three exams for this semester. The last one is in a couple of weeks, so no stress yet
              How is everyone else doing?
              And why is it here so quiet lately?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                Hey guys!
                First of all thank you so much for all the wonderful comments. I'm happy the fic is appreciated.

In other news: I passed two of the three exams for this semester. The last one is in a couple of weeks, so no stress yet
                Congratulations on passing. Hope the stress never comes. LOL

I guess we're in a lull between exciting events here.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Speaking of fluffy, I've got a couple of fic recs for you!

Worth It and My Place or Yours? by quiet_jay. Both stories are based around missing/alternate scenes from Season 2's The Intruder. Enjoy!

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                  Sparky: More than meets the Eyesex
                  BWHAHAHAHAH! That's priceless!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...d3f6de56bc.jpg
                  Heeheehee! Perfect!

Hey guys!

Yay! Congratulations on passing the exams (and good luck on the last one)!

Quiet? Hmm, it seems to be kind of quiet all over... gee, should we keep an eye out for another shoe to drop?
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey guys!

Congratulations and great fic!

Yes it's very quiet. I'm lurking, sleeping on my keyboard and trying to breathe.lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Speaking of fluffy, I've got a couple of fic recs for you!

Worth It and My Place or Yours? by quiet_jay. Both stories are based around missing/alternate scenes from Season 2's The Intruder. Enjoy!

BWHAHAHAHAH! That's priceless!

Heeheehee! Perfect!

Yay! Congratulations on passing the exams (and good luck on the last one)!

Quiet? Hmm, it seems to be kind of quiet all over... gee, should we keep an eye out for another shoe to drop?
                      Hopefully that will be a sexy red Sparky shoe. Or maybe Joe's Crocs. LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Hopefully that will be a sexy red Sparky shoe. Or maybe Joe's Crocs. LOL
                        LOL! Definitely Sparky shoes... followed by Sparky clothes... Yep, doesn't take much to get us in the gutter!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          LOL! Definitely Sparky shoes... followed by Sparky clothes... Yep, doesn't take much to get us in the gutter!
                          And it's a lot of fun in the gutter!!

Sig by me

Comment

Spoiler:
                            SR - Thank you - that is beautiful!

Quick rant - work is a four letter word..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay, better now. Back to looking at the motivational poster...........going to my happy place.........
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

And it's a lot of fun in the gutter!!
                              There's no better place to be!

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                              SR - Thank you - that is beautiful!

Quick rant - work is a four letter word..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Okay, better now. Back to looking at the motivational poster...........going to my happy place.........
                              Happy place = Sparky gutter! LOL!

Comment

Ok, I've had this idea in my had for a couple of days and this morning I decided to start working on it...
                                It's a Season 6 website. I don't know if anyone else was already working on this. But we have to create something for webdesign in school and this seemed like the perfect subject
                                It's not online yet, because I want to discuss names. sga6.com or sparkyseason6.com or sgaseason6.com
                                It's basically a website that shows the progress of the episodes, but doesn't show what's happening behind the scenes. We'd still be using LJ for that.
                                But this would be the place to direct interested parties too, like, for example, actors
                                Anyway, let me know what you guys think about it and if I should continue with it for our cause or not.

Below is a print-screen and the larger version can be found here.
                                From the moment we decide what address we want, I can put it online.
                                Also, it's obviously still a WIP
                                Spoiler:
                                Last edited by KrisRussel; 21 May 2010, 04:00 AM.

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X