Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    *hugs* hope you feel better soon!

I'm fine. It's just a cold. It's too much for a week. You should have pity for my mom. I'm more crazy when I'm sick and I don't know why but my dad doesn't want a hug.lol
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*sends Probie some hot tea with lemon for the cold*

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
      good evening, thought you might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwKvMfP7e8M
      Holy smokes, that's an awesome video! Thanks for sharing the link!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Aaaan here is me, falling from the sky and wondering what have I missed? Because my life was crazy for the past few days.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *sends Probie some hot tea with lemon for the cold*

Holy smokes, that's an awesome video! Thanks for sharing the link!
          Your welcome
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Aaaan here is me, falling from the sky and wondering what have I missed? Because my life was crazy for the past few days.
            Actually, we've had a slow week so far. Still recovering from the glee of the Atlantis launch, I guess.

Eri has posted some updates and new business for Season 6, including a homework assignment for all the Season 6 writers, all of which is detailed here.

That's pretty much it, for the moment.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
              good evening, thought you might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwKvMfP7e8M
              Awesome!! Thanks for the rec!!
              And I really am a soundtrack geek... recognized that song immediately

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Welcome back
              Besides what SK pointed out: Gateraid made some awesome snarky things. And I posted part of a fic

Sig by me

Comment

ROFL!!! A friend of mine just send me THIS LINK.
                OMG!! I can't believe we're in a dictionary... even if it is an online one

Sig by me

Comment

Proof positive that Sparky has officially made it!

Comment

Ok, I finished the fic... hope ya'll like it

Spoiler:
                    "It's not like anyone here really knows me." She pointed out. "So it's not a big deal."
                    He gave her an intense look. "You're cheerful in the morning, which bugs the hell out of the morning shift. But they wouldn't have it any other way, because when you enter the control room, you elevate their mood. Chuck knows you prefer two sugars in your coffee. He also knows you start your day with two cups of coffee and then switch to tea. Your tea is a special blend that Teyla gets prepared for you on the mainland. A recipe she knows you prefer. Every department head knows you like to receive weekly reports that are ordered on date. McKay knows you don't like to receive more than ten emails a day from him. Ronon knows that when you're offworld you like it that he walks behind you, because otherwise he'll block a part of your view. Chef knows you don't like mint and that's one of the reasons he barely ever uses it. I know your favorite color is blue, even though a lot of people think it's red. I know you prefer snow over rain. I know your knee got busted when you were 21 because your car got hit by someone who ignored a red light. I know you prefer pasta over rice. I know your hesitation towards guns comes from the fact that your father got shot before your eyes. I know you went to dinner at your mom's place every other Sunday and that you miss her and Sedge a lot. I know you can't keep plants alive, not even a cactus. I know you don't really like to get flowers. I know you prefer your food not too salty, but you love it when it's spicy. I know you have a scar on your shoulder that's a leftover from falling out of a tree when you were eight. I know you have a tattoo somewhere and I'm guessing it's on your hip. I know you're a Yankees fan even though you claim not to be interested in sports. Everyone here knows that if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't even be here in the first place. Everyone here knows you would fight for them and everyone here wants to fight for you. So tell me again why you're so indifferent about the fact that Woolsey is here to search for reasons to get you fired, because I know for a fact that no one here wants to see you go."
                    Elizabeth stared at him. He had barged into her quarters, screaming bloody murder about the fact that Woolsey was in the city and was out to get her. She had acted indifferently towards that fact, especially because of the way the IOA and the SGC had been treating her lately. But she hadn't expected a speech from him. A speech that, by the way, had rendered her completely speechless.
                    John was surprised by his own outburst. It was probably the most he had ever said in one go, but when she had said no one here really knew her, he had to correct her. He hadn't been able to stop himself.
                    He stared at her now and his eyes fell on her mouth that was slightly open because she was gaping at him in utter surprise and part shock. Licking his lips, he tried to form a coherent sentence in his head to explain to her that he wanted her to stay. Not just because she had become the best friend anyone could ever wish for. Not just because she was the best boss he could ever pray for. Not just because they could spend hours talking about nothing. But because she had become the most important thing in the universe to him. And most of all because he was more than a little head over heels in love with her.
                    So he gazed into her eyes, trying to convey the feelings his mouth was unable to say.
                    "John..." She whispered after a couple of moments, with a small crack in her voice, completely taken aback by the clear emotions his eyes were radiating and all he could think was, 'screw decorum' and closed the distance between them.
                    One of his hands tenderly traced her cheek while the other rested on her hip.
                    She slightly gasped at his closeness.
                    And when her eyes gave him permission, he gently kissed her lips.
                    At first she didn't respond and for barely a moment John feared he had overstepped his boundaries, had read her wrong and that he had just ruined their friendship.
                    But then she opened her mouth and softly traced his lips, asking for permission which he eagerly granted.
                    In a matter of seconds they were completely tangled up in each other. Tongues fighting, hands everywhere. Barely able to breathe, yet unable to let go. All pent-up emotions were finally released and neither of them wanted it to stop.
                    When the need for oxygen became too great, their lips parted with a soft pop and they rested their foreheads against each other.
                    "Damn..." John whispered, breathing heavily and Elizabeth gave him a content smile.
                    "I think you just gave me a reason to stay." She breathed, her voice cracking several times and a grin appeared on his face.
                    "Mission accomplished."
                    She grinned too and kissed him briefly, barely able to control herself to not drag him to the bed that was so close by.
                    "There's just one more thing..." He said softly and she looked at him expectantly. "I want to know where that tattoo is."
                    She laughed and her beauty at that moment made his stomach flutter.
                    Then she deftly planting her lips on him, stepped away from him and walked over to her door.
                    "All in due time. Now I have a city to run and an IOA member's behind to kick." She opened her door and turned to him. "You comin'?"
                    He grinned widely. "Wouldn't want to miss that for the world."

The End.

Sig by me

Comment

We have officially arrived. But as usual they got it wrong. Though if they see the sparks between them, who are we to argue.

Ok, I finished the fic... hope ya'll like it

Spoiler:
                      "It's not like anyone here really knows me." She pointed out. "So it's not a big deal."
                      He gave her an intense look. "You're cheerful in the morning, which bugs the hell out of the morning shift. But they wouldn't have it any other way, because when you enter the control room, you elevate their mood. Chuck knows you prefer two sugars in your coffee. He also knows you start your day with two cups of coffee and then switch to tea. Your tea is a special blend that Teyla gets prepared for you on the mainland. A recipe she knows you prefer. Every department head knows you like to receive weekly reports that are ordered on date. McKay knows you don't like to receive more than ten emails a day from him. Ronon knows that when you're offworld you like it that he walks behind you, because otherwise he'll block a part of your view. Chef knows you don't like mint and that's one of the reasons he barely ever uses it. I know your favorite color is blue, even though a lot of people think it's red. I know you prefer snow over rain. I know your knee got busted when you were 21 because your car got hit by someone who ignored a red light. I know you prefer pasta over rice. I know your hesitation towards guns comes from the fact that your father got shot before your eyes. I know you went to dinner at your mom's place every other Sunday and that you miss her and Sedge a lot. I know you can't keep plants alive, not even a cactus. I know you don't really like to get flowers. I know you prefer your food not too salty, but you love it when it's spicy. I know you have a scar on your shoulder that's a leftover from falling out of a tree when you were eight. I know you have a tattoo somewhere and I'm guessing it's on your hip. I know you're a Yankees fan even though you claim not to be interested in sports. Everyone here knows that if it wasn't for you, we wouldn't even be here in the first place. Everyone here knows you would fight for them and everyone here wants to fight for you. So tell me again why you're so indifferent about the fact that Woolsey is here to search for reasons to get you fired, because I know for a fact that no one here wants to see you go."
                      Elizabeth stared at him. He had barged into her quarters, screaming bloody murder about the fact that Woolsey was in the city and was out to get her. She had acted indifferently towards that fact, especially because of the way the IOA and the SGC had been treating her lately. But she hadn't expected a speech from him. A speech that, by the way, had rendered her completely speechless.
                      John was surprised by his own outburst. It was probably the most he had ever said in one go, but when she had said no one here really knew her, he had to correct her. He hadn't been able to stop himself.
                      He stared at her now and his eyes fell on her mouth that was slightly open because she was gaping at him in utter surprise and part shock. Licking his lips, he tried to form a coherent sentence in his head to explain to her that he wanted her to stay. Not just because she had become the best friend anyone could ever wish for. Not just because she was the best boss he could ever pray for. Not just because they could spend hours talking about nothing. But because she had become the most important thing in the universe to him. And most of all because he was more than a little head over heels in love with her.
                      So he gazed into her eyes, trying to convey the feelings his mouth was unable to say.
                      "John..." She whispered after a couple of moments, with a small crack in her voice, completely taken aback by the clear emotions his eyes were radiating and all he could think was, 'screw decorum' and closed the distance between them.
                      One of his hands tenderly traced her cheek while the other rested on her hip.
                      She slightly gasped at his closeness.
                      And when her eyes gave him permission, he gently kissed her lips.
                      At first she didn't respond and for barely a moment John feared he had overstepped his boundaries, had read her wrong and that he had just ruined their friendship.
                      But then she opened her mouth and softly traced his lips, asking for permission which he eagerly granted.
                      In a matter of seconds they were completely tangled up in each other. Tongues fighting, hands everywhere. Barely able to breathe, yet unable to let go. All pent-up emotions were finally released and neither of them wanted it to stop.
                      When the need for oxygen became too great, their lips parted with a soft pop and they rested their foreheads against each other.
                      "Damn..." John whispered, breathing heavily and Elizabeth gave him a content smile.
                      "I think you just gave me a reason to stay." She breathed, her voice cracking several times and a grin appeared on his face.
                      "Mission accomplished."
                      She grinned too and kissed him briefly, barely able to control herself to not drag him to the bed that was so close by.
                      "There's just one more thing..." He said softly and she looked at him expectantly. "I want to know where that tattoo is."
                      She laughed and her beauty at that moment made his stomach flutter.
                      Then she deftly planting her lips on him, stepped away from him and walked over to her door.
                      "All in due time. Now I have a city to run and an IOA member's behind to kick." She opened her door and turned to him. "You comin'?"
                      He grinned widely. "Wouldn't want to miss that for the world."

The End.

Loved the ending. So perfect.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Awesome fic, Kris! It's always good to see those two stop stressing out over who's watching and just snog already. LOL!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        We have officially arrived. But as usual they got it wrong. Though if they see the sparks between them, who are we to argue.
                        And it wasn't even a fandom site!

Comment

You know, for whatever reason, the name "Sparky" keeps reminding me of a couple things I used to love on TV, growing up.

And I'm a big Transformers fan, so a lot of the time I keep thinking of the concept of a "Spark" from the later TV shows. Which is the essentially the soul and/or heart and/or life energy of all of the robots.

And I think "Sparky" was also the nickname that one of the characters from ReBoot had for her significant other.

Those were two of my favorite shows in the history of the universe so I think its a pretty cool name.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                            You know, for whatever reason, the name "Sparky" keeps reminding me of a couple things I used to love on TV, growing up.

And I'm a big Transformers fan, so a lot of the time I keep thinking of the concept of a "Spark" from the later TV shows. Which is the essentially the soul and/or heart and/or life energy of all of the robots.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...80px-Spark.gif

And I think "Sparky" was also the nickname that one of the characters from ReBoot had for her significant other.

Those were two of my favorite shows in the history of the universe so I think its a pretty cool name.
                            I think the Transformers one is really quite fitting, since John and Elizabeth are the heart and soul of Atlantis... at least, that's the way I see them.

Comment

Proof positive that Sparky has officially made it!
                              Although grammar was not the author's strong point. I makes me want to correct it!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Awesome!! Thanks for the rec!!
                                And I really am a soundtrack geek... recognized that song immediately

Welcome back
                                Besides what SK pointed out: Gateraid made some awesome snarky things. And I posted part of a fic
                                Not my best work. I liked your fic

I think the Transformers one is really quite fitting, since John and Elizabeth are the heart and soul of Atlantis... at least, that's the way I see them.
                                Sparky: More than meets the Eyesex
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X