Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Damn, I guess I'm gonna have to start watching that show, eh?
    Me too! I think I'm gonna give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
      You guys really should!!!!! It's so much fun!!!!!
      And if you've ever watched Firefly, you HAVE to watch the Halloween ep. It'll have you rolling on the floor, laughing your *ss off the first couple of seconds already

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        And if you've ever watched Firefly, you HAVE to watch the Halloween ep. It'll have you rolling on the floor, laughing your *ss off the first couple of seconds already
        I watched Firefly and Serenity, I was a Mal/Inara fan
        I think that I'll start this evening with the pilot episode.

Comment

Hey I watched my first episode of Castle yesterday. One episode of Dexter, one of Big bang theory and one of Castle (my little trilogy). I like this show. I'm a big fan of Firefly. I love Nathan Fillion.
          Funny part, I watched this episode before to see all your comments.lol

News about my elbow/arm: ouch ouch ouch. I'm a little stuck. And I never noticed before but people (family and coworkers) can't stop touching my arm.lol
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Aha! That's the one!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
            You won't be sorry. Trust us.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Hey I watched my first episode of Castle yesterday. One episode of Dexter, one of Big bang theory and one of Castle (my little trilogy). I like this show. I'm a big fan of Firefly. I love Nathan Fillion.
            Funny part, I watched this episode before to see all your comments.lol

News about my elbow/arm: ouch ouch ouch. I'm a little stuck. And I never noticed before but people (family and coworkers) can't stop touching my arm.lol
            Castle is a sure thing. If you don't like it, there's no hope for you. But Dexter? *shudders* Mr. SR liked it but I never could quite get into it.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Eri - I'm hopping in to say glad you're back, and damn you for getting me hooked on Castle. I am truly lost. In the best way possible! Now I want a crossover fic, where Elizabeth knows Richard / is friends with him. *sighs*
              My goal in life is to spread the TV love and be loved in return.

This is a link to the official site
              It's so good and so much fun and it has Nathan Fillion . The only thing that bothers me at times is that you can see that it's filmed in LA instead of NY. People who don't really know NY prolly won't notice, but I know NY very well and I notice it a lot
              Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              *runs around waving hands in air* Caaaassssttttllleee! I love Castle. It is my new favorite show. They will never be Sparky but they are soooooo close. They eyesex, the looks, the banter, the flirting. OMG! Caasssstttlllleeeee! *collapses*
              SR, you okay there? I don't think I can equal that level of enthusiasm (unless we're talking LOST--ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL EPIC COUNTDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

Kris, the Halloween episodes was BRILLIANT!! Did you catch the Easter Egg Nathan put in the eppy? He also throws out FF references in two more episodes.

I LOVE THAT MAN. *sigh*
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Castle is a sure thing. If you don't like it, there's no hope for you. But Dexter? *shudders* Mr. SR liked it but I never could quite get into it.
                I sorta like Dexter. It's not one of my favs and I won't be bumped out if I miss an ep, but I still like it.
                It's dark in a funny sort of way... Or funny in a dark sort of way...

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                SR, you okay there? I don't think I can equal that level of enthusiasm (unless we're talking LOST--ONE MORE WEEK UNTIL EPIC COUNTDOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN)

Kris, the Halloween episodes was BRILLIANT!! Did you catch the Easter Egg Nathan put in the eppy? He also throws out FF references in two more episodes.

I LOVE THAT MAN. *sigh*
                OMG!!!! Lost!!!!!!!!! *flails* I'm so looking forward to the conclusion!!!!!!!!!!

And which one of the 50 easter eggs and multiple references in that ep are you talking about??

Sig by me

Comment

My goal in life is to spread the TV love and be loved in return.

I LOVE THAT MAN. *sigh*
                  See, now you Lost me there with the Lost reference. Heh. Proving that all Sparkies don't have the same taste. But I'm willing to bet we all agree on Castle. I can't wait for 'Nuna's crossover fic.
                  sigpic

Comment

I sorta like Dexter. It's not one of my favs and I won't be bumped out if I miss an ep, but I still like it.
                    It's dark in a funny sort of way... Or funny in a dark sort of way...

OMG!!!! Lost!!!!!!!!! *flails* I'm so looking forward to the conclusion!!!!!!!!!!

And which one of the 50 easter eggs and multiple references in that ep are you talking about??
                    The Catalytic Converter from the episode "Out of Gas". That was one of Nathan's personal touches.

Comment

The Catalytic Converter from the episode "Out of Gas". That was one of Nathan's personal touches.
                      Now we need him to take all his clothes off and pose. What an homage that would be. *snicker*
                      sigpic

Comment

Now we need him to take all his clothes off and pose. What an homage that would be. *snicker*
                        Knowing Nathan? That's on his to-do list.

Comment

Knowing Nathan? That's on his to-do list.
                          I know this fangirl over here wouldn't object. At all *G*

So, let's see - I have SGA/Firefly nd SGA/Clastle fics on my to - do list. *G*
                          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I don't think any of the fangirls would object

And I'm sooooooooooo looking forward to those fics

Sig by me

Comment

I don't think any of the fangirls would object

And I'm sooooooooooo looking forward to those fics
                              Me too!

Comment

It's official. I WORK FOR ATLANTIS.....ok well....Atlantis...the nursing home with old people in it....not Atlantis the lost city......ah....I'm sad now.lol

Love the "if you don't like it, there's no hope for you".lol
                                I like the first episode. It was great. And for Dexter, this show is amazing. I tried to watch it 3 years ago. Like the first episode but my life was for SGA. I ate SGA, I drunk SGA, I slept SGA.....or maybe not but it was my "sga moment".lol
                                I re-started to watch it two months ago and I'm in love. The character is ambiguous. The writers are fantastic. The stories are interesting and there is continuity (magic word). Michael C Hall is amazing. But I always had a thing for good/bad guy. I loved "The Shield" and House (even if this one is not very bad). You can tell to my american daddy that I love him.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X