Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
    Re Alex (again, don't open if you're planning on reading the fic)

Spoiler:
    I don't see how Alex was anything like Elizabeth. Initially, I thought Alex & Emily might be versions of Atlantis characters (that's why I was having trouble getting them right in my head) but that would've made everything too fuzzy. In order for Alex to be Elizabeth, it would imply that Kate felt some guilt over what had happened to her. I don't think she would.
    Spoiler:
    Yeah, I don't see it either, but I don't want to go against my readers. Just like we view with different sets of eyes, same goes for the reading apparently.

I never wrote her as Elizabeth in disguise, that's for sure.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And to stay even slightly on topic, there's got to be a fic prompt there somewhere. How about? Elizabeth is the one who bleeds for a change and John freaks out.
      I know there's a fic out there with John freaking out when he finds a bit of blood on Elizabeth's pillow and he almost hysterically radios Carson who then barges into the room with an entire team and that causes some really embarrassing and funny moments... I just don't remember what fic it was or who wrote it or where I read it. Anyone else, maybe?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
        I know there's a fic out there with John freaking out when he finds a bit of blood on Elizabeth's pillow and he almost hysterically radios Carson who then barges into the room with an entire team and that causes some really embarrassing and funny moments... I just don't remember what fic it was or who wrote it or where I read it. Anyone else, maybe?
        Hmm, must be a story I haven't read, 'cause I don't remember that one. Or maybe I've simply forgotten it. If anyone remembers what story Kris is talking about, please post the link!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I remember it vaguely. But then I remember everything vaguely. Sigh. I'm still looking for the zero gravity one. Maybe I'll find that one while looking for this one.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And just like that I found the first one. The title is Zero Gravity. Duh.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              Ouch! I did the same thing as you. I played tennis this morning and bam. Thank god not the head but my arm and leg. Too much blood for my friend (even if I was still alive) so she wanted to stop. Sorry for the details. This sport can be very violent sometimes.lol

Congratulations for 96 000 posts. I'm behind again. Can't wait to beat 100 000 posts.

Time to read Anuna's fic.
              Awww...I empathize. I played two tennis matches today and thankfully we managed to avoid major collisions, but we were screaming at each other "I GOT IT I GOT IT" whenever it looked like we might scramble for the same ball.

Nuna, dear, I can't wait to read the fic! It'll have to wait to lunchtime tomorrow because I have made myself a to-do list for today and I must to-do it. I'm requiring it of myself. But I look forward to it and will read and review accordingly.
              Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Eri - I'm hopping in to say glad you're back, and damn you for getting me hooked on Castle. I am truly lost. In the best way possible! Now I want a crossover fic, where Elizabeth knows Richard / is friends with him. *sighs*
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Eri - I'm hopping in to say glad you're back, and damn you for getting me hooked on Castle. I am truly lost. In the best way possible! Now I want a crossover fic, where Elizabeth knows Richard / is friends with him. *sighs*
                  Oooh, now that sounds interesting!!!

Sig by me

Comment

Oooh, now that sounds interesting!!!
                    I has plans for world domination, hehe. I must see more of this show, but I think I have a good idea what the characters in "Catsle" are about. Castle/Beckett remind me of John/Elizabeth in some aspects - but not all. It should be fun!
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I has plans for world domination, hehe. I must see more of this show, but I think I have a good idea what the characters in "Catsle" are about. Castle/Beckett remind me of John/Elizabeth in some aspects - but not all. It should be fun!
                      *peeks in* I ADORE Castle!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Castle/Beckett remind me of John/Elizabeth in some aspects - but not all. It should be fun!
                        Who or what is Castle? Is that like O'Neill/Bowl?!?

I spent most of the day trying to learn how to play "Babe I'm Gonna Leave You", which is totally beyond my guitar playing abilities. I ended up chopping off all my fingernails on my left hand, because they bothered me, which they never do at the length they were when just playing normal stuff. But I managed to get a general grasp of the song up until the second refrain. If I play veeeeeery slowly. I think I caught the rock music bug.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          Who or what is Castle? Is that like O'Neill/Bowl?!?
                          This is a link to the official site
                          It's so good and so much fun and it has Nathan Fillion . The only thing that bothers me at times is that you can see that it's filmed in LA instead of NY. People who don't really know NY prolly won't notice, but I know NY very well and I notice it a lot

Sig by me

Comment

Yay, people on LJ knew what the fic was
                            It's Wake-up Call by Rillarilla

Enjoy

Sig by me

Comment

*runs around waving hands in air* Caaaassssttttllleee! I love Castle. It is my new favorite show. They will never be Sparky but they are soooooo close. They eyesex, the looks, the banter, the flirting. OMG! Caasssstttlllleeeee! *collapses*
                              sigpic

Comment

Yay, people on LJ knew what the fic was
                                It's Wake-up Call by Rillarilla

Enjoy
                                Aha! That's the one!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                *runs around waving hands in air* Caaaassssttttllleee! I love Castle. It is my new favorite show. They will never be Sparky but they are soooooo close. They eyesex, the looks, the banter, the flirting. OMG! Caasssstttlllleeeee! *collapses*
                                Damn, I guess I'm gonna have to start watching that show, eh?
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X