Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis has left this planet.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

We're now five minutes into the ascent, and Atlantis is becoming a bright white dot on the TV screen. Gotta love those engines.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Atlantis has left this planet.
        Hopefully that'll happen in the movie too

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          We're now five minutes into the ascent, and Atlantis is becoming a bright white dot on the TV screen. Gotta love those engines.
          Yup, so cool

Sig by me

Comment

Atlantis is rolling to its heads-up position.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Hopefully that'll happen in the movie too
              *snickers*

Comment

Wow, look at the curve of the Earth from the external tank cam! Beautiful!

Comment

Wow, look at the curve of the Earth from the external tank cam! Beautiful!
                  Yeah, it really looks amazing.

Sig by me

Comment

I will leave you now and go watch BSG with Probie

Earth from above looks so cool.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Main engine cutoff. External fuel tank has separated.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                        I will leave you now and go watch BSG with Probie

Earth from above looks so cool.
                        Enjoy BSG, you two!

Comment

And there goes the external fuel tank

Sig by me

Comment

Oooh, and now the view on NASA TV has switched to Mission Control in Houston!

Comment

Oooh, and now the view on NASA TV has switched to Mission Control in Houston!
                              yeah.. their last camera just separated from the shuttle

Sig by me

Comment

That's it for me too. Beautiful launch ladies! We were so enthralled we forgot to eat our popcorn. LOL
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X