Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Lucky you!!! You got to watch it for real!!
    It was very tiny, though *g*

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Oh, that must've been so much fun!
    The whole thing was great. My first taste of the wide world. I want to go abroad again!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

T-minus 2 minutes and counting!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

2 minutes !!!!!!!!!!

Sig by me

Comment

T-minus 1 minute!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Looks like they're rolling up the windows and checking the rear view mirrors. Weeee!
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Main engine start!

Comment

Liftoff!

Comment

Go Atlantis, Go!

Comment

lift off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on CNN

Sig by me

Comment

I still have 20 seconds... time delay? Stupid!

Comment

YEE-HAW!!!!!

C'mon, someone had to say it!

Comment

hehe, I saw the lift-off twice Internet is a minute behind on tv

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            I still have 20 seconds... time delay? Stupid!
                            Yeah, the NASA TV feed and online stream are delayed slightly. *pouts*

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              hehe, I saw the lift-off twice Internet is a minute behind on tv
                              Pfffffft.

Comment

Booster rockets have separated!

Comment

Working...
                                X