• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're here!! Getting ready for lift-off

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      There are so many smutty thoughts that just ran through my brain at those prompts. Must be the concussion.
      Nah, it's not just the concussion, trust me.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        Why do I think that phrase makes a good fic prompt? Sparky Prompties....with a space theme

John's 8 1/2 minutes of "Yee-Haw!"
        Elizabeth's 8 1/2 minutes of "Yee-Haw!"
        First Contact
        To Boldly Go
        The Final Frontier
        Houston....We Have Liftoff
        Why do they all sound dirty to me? There's nothing I could write that would be PG.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Shuttle update: Countdown is paused for the final scheduled hold at T-minus 9 minutes. This hold is supposed to last for about 45 minutes.

For those of you just joining us, you can watch launch coverage streaming live on the NASA TV website.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Why do they all sound dirty to me? There's nothing I could write that would be PG.
            Seriously! At least two of them sound good for a zero-g smut fic.

Comment

Those prompts are indeed very naughty

And hey, guess what, one of my friends joined me to watch the launch

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                *giggles like a Chipmunk or a high school girl*

Maybe you should hold a smutty fic writing contest with those.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

Whoo hoo! The more, the merrier!

*cackles* That could be fun!

Comment

I think I remember reading a fic where they are stuck in a jumper in space and the gravity generator (or whatever) fails...

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

There are so many smutty thoughts that just ran through my brain at those prompts. Must be the concussion.
                      Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post

My suggestion? Go where the muse leads you. Into the gutter, zero-g, smut-town, naughtyville, etc. Have fun! I anxiously await the results.....

*wonders if it is obvious that she woke up at 2:30 this morning and has been up ever since*
                      sigpic
                      Signature by Erin87

Comment

My suggestion? Go where the muse leads you. Into the gutter, zero-g, smut-town, naughtyville, etc. Have fun! I anxiously await the results.....

*wonders if it is obvious that she woke up at 2:30 this morning and has been up ever since*
                        Nah, nobody even noticed.
                        sigpic

Comment

Nah, nobody even noticed.
                          Yah, you do know which thread you're in, right?

Where are Anuna and gateraid when you need them?
                          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            I think I remember reading a fic where they are stuck in a jumper in space and the gravity generator (or whatever) fails...
                            Hmm, that does sound familiar...

Comment

Nah, I sure didn't notice.

Yah, you do know which thread you're in, right?

Where are Anuna and gateraid when you need them?
                              What Eri said! This is Smutville, USA!

Comment

Hmm, that does sound familiar...
                                I thought so too. Is that the one where they have no AC and it's terribly hot and then it gets a lot hotter in mid air? We need a Sparky fic index by subjects.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X