Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Owie! I won't make any hardheaded jokes. And you don't even have nanites to heal you.

Didn't somebody say we had to post this once a day?
    *LOL at the Nanites remark*

Yeah, I'm lucky. At least, I think I'm lucky... I could be infected right now, which makes *me* the one ...

Thanks for the concern, guys. More at my LJ on what exactly happened, but short story is I'm fine. I feel a little out of sorts but not mentally affected by anything, maybe because I'm a little tired and physically worn out from working out and all the stress this week. It's hard to identify what exactly is a potential side effect and what is just low blood sugar. But I was able to resume playing last night, so I think I'm okay.

Yay for the shuttle launch! *goes to flip on CNN*
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
      *LOL at the Nanites remark*

Yeah, I'm lucky. At least, I think I'm lucky... I could be infected right now, which makes *me* the one ...

Thanks for the concern, guys. More at my LJ on what exactly happened, but short story is I'm fine. I feel a little out of sorts but not mentally affected by anything, maybe because I'm a little tired and physically worn out from working out and all the stress this week. It's hard to identify what exactly is a potential side effect and what is just low blood sugar. But I was able to resume playing last night, so I think I'm okay.

Yay for the shuttle launch! *goes to flip on CNN*
      *cackles at the nanite snark and hugs Eri* I'm glad you're okay! *more huggles*

And CNN? Bah. Watch it live on NASA TV!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 3 hours 30 minutes (including a couple more built-in holds coming up) to liftoff! The crew of Atlantis has arrived at the launch pad and are walking around to check everything out!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          T-minus 3 hours 30 minutes (including a couple more built-in holds coming up) to liftoff! The crew of Atlantis has arrived at the launch pad and are walking around to check everything out!
          I'm loling at all the effort to fit the suits and thinking about how John hopped into the one all by himself in whatever ep that was.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm loling at all the effort to fit the suits and thinking about how John hopped into the one all by himself in whatever ep that was.
            Which one, The Ark or Midway?

Comment

And shuttle countdown update: We are now at T-minus 2 hours and 22 minutes to launch. The crew has strapped into their seats aboard Atlantis, and the closeout crew in the tower is getting ready to close and seal the hatch.

Comment

This just in from the space shuttle Atlantis launch blog:

Yeehaw Junction
                Fri, 14 May 2010 09:38:30 AM PDT

There are a lot of advantages to going into space as a veteran astronaut. STS-132 Commander Ken Ham said the best thing to him would be the chance to take in all the little moments during a launch that passed him by the first time he flew on STS-124. He said his first launch was pretty much "eight and a half minutes of yee-haw!"

He and his crew are about 2 1/2 hours away from liftoff.
                'Eight and a half minutes of yee-haw!', eh? Gee, I wonder what John's first 'yee-haw' moment in Atlantis might have been?

Comment

Which one, The Ark or Midway?
                  Either or both. LOL

'Eight and a half minutes of yee-haw!', eh? Gee, I wonder what John's first 'yee-haw' moment in Atlantis might have been?
                  I'd say it was his first trip through the wormhole.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Either or both. LOL
                    True, that!

I'd say it was his first trip through the wormhole.
                    Come to think of it, that may be Elizabeth's first truly 'yee-haw!' moment, too. Setting foot in Atlantis and finding out the city reads his mind is probably Number Two on John's list.

Comment

Another shuttle update: We're at T-minus 1 hour and 11 minutes to launch, and we've entered the next to last of the built-in holds in the countdown.

Comment

True, that!

Come to think of it, that may be Elizabeth's first truly 'yee-haw!' moment, too. Setting foot in Atlantis and finding out the city reads his mind is probably Number Two on John's list.
                        Why do I think that phrase makes a good fic prompt? Sparky Prompties....with a space theme

John's 8 1/2 minutes of "Yee-Haw!"
                        Elizabeth's 8 1/2 minutes of "Yee-Haw!"
                        First Contact
                        To Boldly Go
                        The Final Frontier
                        Houston....We Have Liftoff
                        sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Countdown has resumed! We're at T-minus 18 minutes and counting!

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                            Why do I think that phrase makes a good fic prompt? Sparky Prompties....with a space theme

First Contact
                            To Boldly Go
                            The Final Frontier
                            Hah! Great minds think alike!

Comment

Countdown has resumed! We're at T-minus 18 minutes and counting!
                              Well, that's 18 minutes, not counting the next hold. We're actually at about 1 hour left in real time.

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post

First Contact
                                To Boldly Go
                                The Final Frontier
                                There are so many smutty thoughts that just ran through my brain at those prompts. Must be the concussion.
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X