Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    He was very nice! I sent him an email thanking him for shooting Nathan and Joe, and told him I hoped he could secure Torri. He replied that they're getting ready to contact her people now. I told him to pass along that a lot of her fans would love to see her do something like this if she wished it--and wished him good luck in securing her for his work.

He also recommended reading Planet of the Apes--so I just might.
    Wow, he doesn't waste any time. Why Planet of the Apes I wonder?

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Sparky rulez teh world!!!!
    *high five* Time for a Sparky party.

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Wow, he doesn't waste any time. Why Planet of the Apes I wonder?

*high five* Time for a Sparky party.

I mentioned how I love the writing in sci-fi and he brought up POTA because he's currently reading it and finds it intriguing. I just finished a Faulkner work and don't want to jump into the other one I have, so I might read that on his recommendation. I'm always looking for new and interesting books. He seems to be a pretty smart guy.
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Sparky rulez teh world!!!!
        Including the INTELLECTUAL AND CULTURED world.
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

I mentioned how I love the writing in sci-fi and he brought up POTA because he's currently reads it and finds it intriguing. I just finished a Faulkner work and don't want to jump into the other one I have, so I might read that on his recommendation. I'm always looking for new and interesting books. He seems to be a pretty smart guy.
          The man is obviously a genius. *snorts* I wonder if he knows what a fangasm he has created.
          sigpic

Comment

God YES. I love how this man says many smart things without using quasi proofs from, for example, sociology. I love the Nathan - project. Can we please have Nathan and Joe and Torri ina same project?
            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Especially the intellecual and cultured world!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

God YES. I love how this man says many smart things without using quasi proofs from, for example, sociology. I love the Nathan - project. Can we please have Nathan and Joe and Torri ina same project?
                *snorts some more* You can prove anything with sociology or anthropology. Just imagine a society and you'll find evidence that it exists somewhere. Oh but wait, doesn't a scientist wait to draw her conclusion after all the facts are gathered?

Looks like Mr. Firrell saw the proof of Sparky on his screen just like we did. Or if he doesn't ship them, he at least saw the undeniable bond between them.
                sigpic

Comment

*wheels in a cart loaded with champagne* Did someone say we've got a Sparky party goin' on?

*fans self*

KrisRussel may regret giving me permission to use her pics but I slapped this together. And yes, I am still listening to Bob Seger. Why do you ask?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...nred/3joes.jpg

If you can't read the lyrics, it's:

No one's standing in your way
                  You're still the same
                  Turning on the charm
                  Long enough to get you by
                  You're still damn good
                  No one's gotten to you yet.

I thought it just seemed to fit.
                  Eeee, that's a lovely sig banner! And yes, the lyrics are perfect!

Dude, I just received an email from Martin Firrell. *goes to check*
                  What what what?

He was very nice! I sent him an email thanking him for shooting Nathan and Joe, and told him I hoped he could secure Torri. He replied that they're getting ready to contact her people now. I told him to pass along that a lot of her fans would love to see her do something like this if she wished it--and wished him good luck in securing her for his work.

ZOMG! Eri, you so ROCK!

The man is obviously a genius. *snorts* I wonder if he knows what a fangasm he has created.
                  If he doesn't already know, he will soon... Heheheh...

*snorts some more* You can prove anything with sociology or anthropology. Just imagine a society and you'll find evidence that it exists somewhere. Oh but wait, doesn't a scientist wait to draw her conclusion after all the facts are gathered?

Looks like Mr. Firrell saw the proof of Sparky on his screen just like we did. Or if he doesn't ship them, he at least saw the undeniable bond between them.
                  And we are nothing if not rational people with highly analytical minds. Rodney McKay, eat your heart out! LOL!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Whoohoo Sparky Party!!!!!!!!!!!!

KrisRussel may regret giving me permission to use her pics but I slapped this together. And yes, I am still listening to Bob Seger. Why do you ask?

Spoiler:

If you can't read the lyrics, it's:

No one's standing in your way
                    You're still the same
                    Turning on the charm
                    Long enough to get you by
                    You're still damn good
                    No one's gotten to you yet.

I thought it just seemed to fit.
                    Cool!! Nice job on the banner!
                    No regrets whatsoever
                    And yeah, the lyrics fit perfectly

Eri, you so rule!!!
                    He sounds like an amazing man and I really hope he'll get Torri for his project.
                    *crosses fingers*

Oh, he sure did

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                      Oh, he sure did
                      [Darth Vader voice] Join the RED Side of the Force. It is your destiny! [/Darth Vader voice]

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

What a perfect Sparky day. Who knows what excitement tomorrow will bring!

Here's a goodnight present thanks to Martin Firrell and Anuna.

Spoiler:
                        Last edited by Southern Red; 11 May 2010, 05:44 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

What a perfect Sparky day. Who knows what excitement tomorrow will bring!

Here's a goodnight present thanks to Martin Firrell and Anuna.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...6a21b6a0b5.jpg
                          Now that's what I call a GOODnight present!

Comment

I've fallen behind quite a bit. Where to begin? I do fancy the pen name "J.C. Swift." All the fics were a-number-one. I hope Mr. Firrell can get Miss Torri on board. I hope we get a cool shot of Miss Torri by some candlelight. Intellectual and cultured... I guess that just disqualified me.

ETA: Shep with a regular GF can work. Dig the enemy spy story line. Like the man says, "Love's made a fool of you."
                            Last edited by pkprd869; 11 May 2010, 06:37 PM.
                            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

*delurks*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

*back to the shadows*
                              sigpic
                              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                                I've fallen behind quite a bit. Where to begin? I do fancy the pen name "J.C. Swift." All the fics were a-number-one. I hope Mr. Firrell can get Miss Torri on board. I hope we get a cool shot of Miss Torri by some candlelight. Intellectual and cultured... I guess that just disqualified me.

ETA: Shep with a regular GF can work. Dig the enemy spy story line. Like the man says, "Love's made a fool of you."
                                What do you mean you're not intellectual and cultured? You listen to Buddy Holly! Good enough for me!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                                *delurks*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

*back to the shadows*
                                Heeheehee! *glomps Irish Eyes*

Comment

Working...
                                X