Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Here's a banner for our new event! I'll probably make some more at some point if anybody's interested.

This banner is awesome! Happy World Sparky Summer to everybody!!!

Comment

What is world sparky summer 2010?

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
        Here's a banner for our new event! I'll probably make some more at some point if anybody's interested.

http://i677.photobucket.com/albums/v...mmerbanner.jpg
        Awesome!!! *snurches*

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        Here's a little ficlet contribution to World Sparky Summer!.

Be kind, lol. I wrote it fast and only proofed it once. Usually, that's a deadly combination. Oh well, I got this little image in my head and wanted to share. I hope you all enjoy....

Spoiler:

"Dive Right In"

John, his hand shielding his eyes, stared up at the latest engineering feat of McKay and his crew. The sun was hot overhead and hardly any wind stirred on the western pier. The water surrounding the metal pier was calm and smooth. Despite the fact that he was only wearing a pair of swim shorts, he was starting to sweat already. What he wouldn’t give for an ice cold beer right at this exact moment.

Someone had rigged up a sound system outside and “Working for the Weekend” was blaring through the speakers. The crowd on the pier had steadily grown in number, once word got out of the newest addition to the recreational options in the city. John still couldn’t believe Elizabeth had okayed all this, but he was very glad she had.

“Okay people, whose going to be the first one to give it a go?” Rodney rubbed his hands together gleefully, looking up at his creation with the usual proud and loving gaze he gave all of his projects.

Most of the crowd was still looking the contraption over, not quite ready to test the thing out. John could see Ronon and Teyla watching the entire scene and trying to figure out just what all the excitement was about.

John felt a tingle run up his spine at the same time he heard the crowd start to mutter. He turned around to glance back at the doors to the pier which had just whooshed open.

Elizabeth strode through the doors, clad in black bikini boy shorts and a teal green halter bikini top. Her long hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. To say she had grabbed the attention of the entire crowd was an understatement.

“So, Rodney, why isn’t anyone test driving your latest project? I figured I’d have to wait in line. Sorry I’m late, had a quick conference call with the IOA that ran over, as usual.”

Rodney, looking perplexed, replied, “I don’t know, Elizabeth. I figured at least Sheppard would have thrown himself off of it by now at least.”

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow and grinned at John. “What’s the matter, Colonel? Chicken?”

John’s brain scrambled, trying to assert itself over the hormonal response his body was having at seeing Elizabeth in very little clothing and standing thisclose to him. “Um, no, I just hadn’t made it over there yet.”

Elizabeth chuckled and said, “Well, John, I think the relevant saying at this point would be – ‘you snooze, you lose’.” And with those parting words she jogged over to the ladder and began to climb.

John’s brain shut down again at the sight of Elizabeth’s lithe form jogging across the pier. He, and the rest of the crowd followed her, lining up along the pier to watch.

Elizabeth reached the top and walked out on the springy board. At the slightly higher elevation, a breeze fluttered through her ponytail. She took a deep breath, bounced a couple of times to gain height and jumped.

Nearly 40 people stared, open-mouthed, as Elizabeth Weir, their leader, executed a perfect one and a half somersault pike into the water.

As Elizabeth came up for air, she heard the crowd cheering. She gracefully brushed her wet hair out of her eyes and swam over to the pier, where she found a hand reaching down to help her up.

John pulled Elizabeth back on to the pier and steadied himself as she stumbled against him, trying to ignore the feel of her wet body sliding against his.

The rest of the crowd was oblivious to their exchange, having eagerly lined up to take their turn on the diving board, now having concrete proof of its sturdy construction.

“Well, Elizabeth, that was certainly surprising.” John resisted the urge to wipe away the water that was running in rivulets down Elizabeth’s body.

Elizabeth stole his towel from around his neck and started to dry off. “Why is that, John?”

“I had no idea you knew how to dive.”

Eyes twinkling, she threw his towel back at him and sauntered off to join the back of the line. Over her shoulder, she called back, “Oh I have lots of secrets, John.”

John’s brain was threatening to shut down again. Before he lost all ability of coherent speech, he managed to engage his feet and follow Elizabeth, asking as he went, “So is one of those many secrets the fact that you can also surf?”

That ficlet is totally made of win
        So cute

Sig by me

Comment

I posted my entire report on LJ.
          http://krisrussel.livejournal.com/7374.html
          Photos will follow later... I'm just not sure how much later

Sig by me

Comment

Just time to say thank you SMD and Erin. Thank you for what you're doing with this sig. I'm frozen. The weather is horrible here. But thanks to you I can feel the sun on my face.

Kris: The next fedcon is 4 days. Maybe I will try it.

Nice ficlet SMD. Time to go. I'm cold.....
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I'm barely able to survive 3 days... let alone 4... *headdesk*
              Next year promises to be interesting. Would be fun if you were there too. Not sure yet who the guests will be though or when they'll start announcing them. But as it's their 20th anniversary (technically 19, but who's counting), they promised us an amazing guestlist. This of course depends on what show you like. I totally loved this years guestlist, but a buddy of mine didn't like it at all (he's not into SG and BSG) and this year was exception with the three SG guests as it's normally only one. But the guestlist is always a surprise and I've never been disappointed.

Sig by me

Comment

Be kind, lol. I wrote it fast and only proofed it once. Usually, that's a deadly combination. Oh well, I got this little image in my head and wanted to share. I hope you all enjoy....

Spoiler:

"Dive Right In"

John, his hand shielding his eyes, stared up at the latest engineering feat of McKay and his crew. The sun was hot overhead and hardly any wind stirred on the western pier. The water surrounding the metal pier was calm and smooth. Despite the fact that he was only wearing a pair of swim shorts, he was starting to sweat already. What he wouldn’t give for an ice cold beer right at this exact moment.

Someone had rigged up a sound system outside and “Working for the Weekend” was blaring through the speakers. The crowd on the pier had steadily grown in number, once word got out of the newest addition to the recreational options in the city. John still couldn’t believe Elizabeth had okayed all this, but he was very glad she had.

“Okay people, whose going to be the first one to give it a go?” Rodney rubbed his hands together gleefully, looking up at his creation with the usual proud and loving gaze he gave all of his projects.

Most of the crowd was still looking the contraption over, not quite ready to test the thing out. John could see Ronon and Teyla watching the entire scene and trying to figure out just what all the excitement was about.

John felt a tingle run up his spine at the same time he heard the crowd start to mutter. He turned around to glance back at the doors to the pier which had just whooshed open.

Elizabeth strode through the doors, clad in black bikini boy shorts and a teal green halter bikini top. Her long hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. To say she had grabbed the attention of the entire crowd was an understatement.

“So, Rodney, why isn’t anyone test driving your latest project? I figured I’d have to wait in line. Sorry I’m late, had a quick conference call with the IOA that ran over, as usual.”

Rodney, looking perplexed, replied, “I don’t know, Elizabeth. I figured at least Sheppard would have thrown himself off of it by now at least.”

Elizabeth raised an eyebrow and grinned at John. “What’s the matter, Colonel? Chicken?”

John’s brain scrambled, trying to assert itself over the hormonal response his body was having at seeing Elizabeth in very little clothing and standing thisclose to him. “Um, no, I just hadn’t made it over there yet.”

Elizabeth chuckled and said, “Well, John, I think the relevant saying at this point would be – ‘you snooze, you lose’.” And with those parting words she jogged over to the ladder and began to climb.

John’s brain shut down again at the sight of Elizabeth’s lithe form jogging across the pier. He, and the rest of the crowd followed her, lining up along the pier to watch.

Elizabeth reached the top and walked out on the springy board. At the slightly higher elevation, a breeze fluttered through her ponytail. She took a deep breath, bounced a couple of times to gain height and jumped.

Nearly 40 people stared, open-mouthed, as Elizabeth Weir, their leader, executed a perfect one and a half somersault pike into the water.

As Elizabeth came up for air, she heard the crowd cheering. She gracefully brushed her wet hair out of her eyes and swam over to the pier, where she found a hand reaching down to help her up.

John pulled Elizabeth back on to the pier and steadied himself as she stumbled against him, trying to ignore the feel of her wet body sliding against his.

The rest of the crowd was oblivious to their exchange, having eagerly lined up to take their turn on the diving board, now having concrete proof of its sturdy construction.

“Well, Elizabeth, that was certainly surprising.” John resisted the urge to wipe away the water that was running in rivulets down Elizabeth’s body.

Elizabeth stole his towel from around his neck and started to dry off. “Why is that, John?”

Eyes twinkling, she threw his towel back at him and sauntered off to join the back of the line. Over her shoulder, she called back, “Oh I have lots of secrets, John.”

John’s brain was threatening to shut down again. Before he lost all ability of coherent speech, he managed to engage his feet and follow Elizabeth, asking as he went, “So is one of those many secrets the fact that you can also surf?”

That was delightful. What a great way to start my day. I love it when John can't speak. And Lizzeh just pwned everybody. As usual.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                I posted my entire report on LJ.
                http://krisrussel.livejournal.com/7374.html
                Photos will follow later... I'm just not sure how much later
                Thanks a ton Kris. And thanks for helping us launch not only World Sparky Weekend but also turn it into World Sparky Summer.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Heeheehee! Way to go, Elizabeth! To paraphrase Xena, she has many skills. Not merely springboard diving, but rendering even John's silver tongue utterly speechless. *snickers* Love it!
                  Awesome!!! *snurches*

That ficlet is totally made of win
                  So cute
                  Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Just time to say thank you SMD and Erin. Thank you for what you're doing with this sig. I'm frozen. The weather is horrible here. But thanks to you I can feel the sun on my face.

Nice ficlet SMD. Time to go. I'm cold.....
                  Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  That was delightful. What a great way to start my day. I love it when John can't speak. And Lizzeh just pwned everybody. As usual.

Thanks a ton Kris. And thanks for helping us launch not only World Sparky Weekend but also turn it into World Sparky Summer.

Thanks for the feedback on the ficlet. Sure glad I got that out of my head and somewhere other people could enjoy it. LOL. I love it when Liz pwns everyone. And, I love it when John is speechless because of her.

NOW, who wants to write the surfing companion ficlet?
                  sigpic
                  Signature by Erin87

Comment

Spoiler:

"Dive Right In"

That was great! Perfect way to start off the WORKKKKKKKKKKK day.

Alright...I've waited a day to broach this topic, but I think it's important, and I'm running the risk of getting pelted with mints.

Considering Joe asked it...I think we should give Sheppard a girlfriend. His is our EP.

JUST for the first half of the season, and make it really, really well-done as a set-up to the emotional upheaval of Elizabeth's return.

DON'T HIT ME ALL AT ONCE!

So...here's my thoughtez...

Spoiler:

-we're teasing Nancy as a potential relationship in The Return to Pegasus episodes, but she won't be it.

- Episode 2: We need to move more into whatever calls the group back to Pegasus, but we've sort of hypothesized it'll be a group of Pegasus natives trying to get Atlantis back because the Wraith have made a massive attack on the galaxy.

My thought is to introduce this character as a diplomat for the Genii, on this ship to convince Shep and the rest to return to Pegasus. She almost dies in the attempt to reach Earth, but after surviving, demonstrates her strength and intelligence by making an argument that convinces Nancy and the IOA that Atlantis is needed in Pegasus.

She will reappear in the Resolution of Todd, and it's there that we get the hints that John might like her.

In Evolution, we'll get a hint dropped that Sheppard might be seeing her off-world. Perhaps she's meeting with Woolsey about something when Team Shep returns with the first information about the Irati retrovirus (this will be important for later, haha!)

In Box of Dreams, Teyla will have a subtle allusion to the fact that John may be involved with someone, either in her AU(s) or prior to discovering the machine.

Perhaps in Episode 8 we have a special scene between her and Ladon discussing the development of the Irati retrovirus and what it means for the Genii.

EPISODE 9, The Pegasus Coalition--will be the big one. She'll be heavily involved in this one, and we see that John might be serious about her. HOWEVER--the twist will be this--she's the one who'll steal the Irati retrovirus from Atlantis. She does it for the 'greater good'--she's NOT been playing John, but in the end she essentially has to choose John or her people, and she chooses her people.

By the end of this episode, John will have been betrayed and he'll feel it. The feelings are mixed up--it'll never be so strong as to be deemed 'love' but he'll have cared for her deeply and it's the betrayal that really gets to him. Like he was putting his faith in this one person--he sees it as one last shot at happiness for him, in a way--and he erred, big time.

So when he gets to Primum Movens, he's bitter and angry and that makes the turmoil over whether the real Elizabeth can be trusted all the more potent. It'll also fuel a little of how he treats Elizabeth through Quietus, when he realizes he needs to remember there are people who DO care about him and won't betray him, no matter what. The three episodes following are healing episodes for John, as he remembers who his family really is.

She'll make a reappearance in "Blitzkrieg" as the PC comes together to discuss the final moves on the war with the Wraith. John will be pretty much over her at this point, though she won't be over him. As a double benefit to us, she'll be watching John with Elizabeth, seeing how he interacts with her and how he's lost a little of that darkness that haunted him before. It's an outside observer confirming the Sparky 'bond'. They part as acquaintances, though he doesn't trust her (of course) and she sincerely regrets that. How strongly she cared for him I don't know--but it was deeply. Which sets her up for a later return if we need her.

That doesn't mean he hasn't forgotten everything that's happened, maybe it'll be an issue in "Gravity"--not so much heartbreak at this point, but perhaps wondering why he seems destined to be alone. *dumbkoff*

In my hypothetical development, she is 'Elizabeth lite'--a diplomat who is rational, quick-witted and kind. This explains a little of why John likes her so much--she shares traits with a person he thought he'd lost. She's likeable enough, she's just Genii, so she'll always be questionable. But people need to like her (not have a reason to hate her, rather, because she will be hated) and all her actions are understandable, just not the ones WE'D choose. Her betrayal demonstrates that trust broken with John (and Atlantis) is something you can't get back.

Finally, her being this way may heighten aspects of Elizabeth's character, making John notice her in a different way--if GF was Elizabeth-lite, this is Elizabeth-TRUE. An suddenly, she's different in his mind, heading into Season 7.

Ooo...what if she's Kolya's granddaughter or something? That would be INTERESTING?

See? You can put the tomatoes away now. ;P
                    Last edited by Eri13; 04 May 2010, 05:49 AM.
                    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post

Alright...I've waited a day to broach this topic, but I think it's important, and I'm running the risk of getting pelted with mints.

Considering Joe asked it...I think we should give Sheppard a girlfriend. His is our EP.

JUST for the first half of the season, and make it really, really well-done as a set-up to the emotional upheaval of Elizabeth's return.

Spoiler:

-we're teasing Nancy as a potential relationship in The Return to Pegasus episodes, but she won't be it.

- Episode 2: We need to move more into whatever calls the group back to Pegasus, but we've sort of hypothesized it'll be a group of Pegasus natives trying to get Atlantis back because the Wraith have made a massive attack on the galaxy.

My thought is to introduce this character as a diplomat for the Genii, on this ship to convince Shep and the rest to return to Pegasus. She almost dies in the attempt to reach Earth, but after surviving, demonstrates her strength and intelligence by making an argument that convinces Nancy and the IOA that Atlantis is needed in Pegasus.

She will reappear in the Resolution of Todd, and it's there that we get the hints that John might like her.

In Evolution, we'll get a hint dropped that Sheppard might be seeing her off-world. Perhaps she's meeting with Woolsey about something when Team Shep returns with the first information about the Irati retrovirus (this will be important for later, haha!)

In Box of Dreams, Teyla will have a subtle allusion to the fact that John may be involved with someone, either in her AU(s) or prior to discovering the machine.

Perhaps in Episode 8 we have a special scene between her and Ladon discussing the development of the Irati retrovirus and what it means for the Genii.

EPISODE 9, The Pegasus Coalition--will be the big one. She'll be heavily involved in this one, and we see that John might be serious about her. HOWEVER--the twist will be this--she's the one who'll steal the Irati retrovirus from Atlantis. She does it for the 'greater good'--she's NOT been playing John, but in the end she essentially has to choose John or her people, and she chooses her people.

By the end of this episode, John will have been betrayed and he'll feel it. The feelings are mixed up--it'll never be so strong as to be deemed 'love' but he'll have cared for her deeply and it's the betrayal that really gets to him. Like he was putting his faith in this one person--he sees it as one last shot at happiness for him, in a way--and he erred, big time.

So when he gets to Primum Movens, he's bitter and angry and that makes the turmoil over whether the real Elizabeth can be trusted all the more potent. It'll also fuel a little of how he treats Elizabeth through Quietus, when he realizes he needs to remember there are people who DO care about him and won't betray him, no matter what. The three episodes following are healing episodes for John, as he remembers who his family really is.

She'll make a reappearance in "Blitzkrieg" as the PC comes together to discuss the final moves on the war with the Wraith. John will be pretty much over her at this point, though she won't be over him. As a double benefit to us, she'll be watching John with Elizabeth, seeing how he interacts with her and how he's lost a little of that darkness that haunted him before. It's an outside observer confirming the Sparky 'bond'. They part as acquaintances, though he doesn't trust her (of course) and she sincerely regrets that. How strongly she cared for him I don't know--but it was deeply. Which sets her up for a later return if we need her.

That doesn't mean he hasn't forgotten everything that's happened, maybe it'll be an issue in "Gravity"--not so much heartbreak at this point, but perhaps wondering why he seems destined to be alone. *dumbkoff*

In my hypothetical development, she is 'Elizabeth lite'--a diplomat who is rational, quick-witted and kind. This explains a little of why John likes her so much--she shares traits with a person he thought he'd lost. She's likeable enough, she's just Genii, so she'll always be questionable. But people need to like her (not have a reason to hate her, rather, because she will be hated) and all her actions are understandable, just not the ones WE'D choose. Her betrayal demonstrates that trust broken with John (and Atlantis) is something you can't get back.

Finally, her being this way may heighten aspects of Elizabeth's character, making John notice her in a different way--if GF was Elizabeth-lite, this is Elizabeth-TRUE. An suddenly, she's different in his mind, heading into Season 7.

Ooo...what if she's Kolya's granddaughter or something? That would be INTERESTING?

No tomatoes from me. If you make her a redhead, I will sign off on the whole scenario. Just kidding a little.

Actually, I like it and I think it will work. Having her be the betrayer is a tiny bit cliched but that's what SciFi is all about I guess. The only other alternative is to kill her off but we don't want John grieving over her. So I think we can make this work.

Now this is what I have to tell Joe in Chicago! I'm going to need an hour with him to get everything done. And BTW, he's doing the con in Minneapolis in June.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Spoiler:

I never thought I'd say it, but I love that idea! But I wouldn't make her related to Kolya. Then John would never truly trust her, no matter what she does.

No tomatoes from me. If you make her a redhead, I will sign off on the whole scenario. Just kidding a little.

Actually, I like it and I think it will work. Having her be the betrayer is a tiny bit cliched but that's what SciFi is all about I guess. The only other alternative is to kill her off but we don't want John grieving over her. So I think we can make this work.

Now this is what I have to tell Joe in Chicago! I'm going to need an hour with him to get everything done. And BTW, he's doing the con in Minneapolis in June.
                        Con in Minneapolis in June? What and where?

Sig by me

Comment

Yes, its definitely cliched, but poor John--he needs to just be betrayed and not lose anyone else! Plus, I think if we do it believably, meaning that we don't hedge on the characters or the relationship, we'll avoid being too cliche. We need to make it that she's good, but she is just TOO loyal to her people and it hurts her to choose, and it hurts him not to be chosen. That will give John some nice, meaty emotional development. And I'm really curious to see that bitterness factor played into the recovery of Elizabeth storylines, because I almost think that would be great fun.

It'd be easy to make her 'the one' but I think that might interfere with our plans for S7, so I think she has to be tainted somehow. Otherwise, we'll have no believable basis for breaking them up.

I also like the idea of paralleling her to Elizabeth in a way, because I think it makes the implication that John suddenly sees Elizabeth in a new light by the end of the season more believable. Everything about this girl he thought he was falling for is apparent in Elizabeth, except he knows he can trust her. That is something that becomes singularly apparent to him by the end of S6.

She can totally be a red-head. With Sora we had precedent for the genetics being there.

Comment

I'm really really really behind in this thread...I will try to catch up after I get my house back in order and come down from my Torri-high

My LA report
                            I will post more about meeting Torri, once I wrap my mind around it all....
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'm barely able to survive 3 days... let alone 4... *headdesk*
                              Next year promises to be interesting. Would be fun if you were there too. Not sure yet who the guests will be though or when they'll start announcing them. But as it's their 20th anniversary (technically 19, but who's counting), they promised us an amazing guestlist. This of course depends on what show you like. I totally loved this years guestlist, but a buddy of mine didn't like it at all (he's not into SG and BSG) and this year was exception with the three SG guests as it's normally only one. But the guestlist is always a surprise and I've never been disappointed.
                              Hmm, I've heard that there's an effort out to get an SGA-focused DVD of the con made available for sale... we could all get copies!

Spoiler:

*flaily-flails* That's brilliant! He's just beginning to heal enough that he's starting to reach out, then WHAM! she betrays Atlantis. Then WHAM! again, Elizabeth's back and he's turned upside down. Ah, I love emotional whump.

And I also second making her a redhead.

Yeah, killing her off would be far too easy. Better to keep her alive as a twisting knife in the heart.

I never thought I'd say it, but I love that idea! But I wouldn't make her related to Kolya. Then John would never truly trust her, no matter what she does.
                              I agree that she shouldn't be related to Kolya; that's a little too over the top in terms of clichés, and Kris is right, John would never be able to trust her, because he'd always be looking over his shoulder for that knife waiting to stab him in the back in revenge.

Yes, its definitely cliched, but poor John--he needs to just be betrayed and not lose anyone else! Plus, I think if we do it believably, meaning that we don't hedge on the characters or the relationship, we'll avoid being too cliche. We need to make it that she's good, but she is just TOO loyal to her people and it hurts her to choose, and it hurts him not to be chosen. That will give John some nice, meaty emotional development. And I'm really curious to see that bitterness factor played into the recovery of Elizabeth storylines, because I almost think that would be great fun.

It'd be easy to make her 'the one' but I think that might interfere with our plans for S7, so I think she has to be tainted somehow. Otherwise, we'll have no believable basis for breaking them up.

I also like the idea of paralleling her to Elizabeth in a way, because I think it makes the implication that John suddenly sees Elizabeth in a new light by the end of the season more believable. Everything about this girl he thought he was falling for is apparent in Elizabeth, except he knows he can trust her. That is something that becomes singularly apparent to him by the end of S6.

She can totally be a red-head. With Sora we had precedent for the genetics being there.
                              In a way, she'd be like Dahlia Radim; essentially good, just very committed to her cause. Heck, I'd be willing to consider making Dahlia the love interest as she's already got a connection to Atlantis. Hmm...
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hmm, I've heard that there's an effort out to get an SGA-focused DVD of the con made available for sale... we could all get copies!

*flaily-flails* That's brilliant! He's just beginning to heal enough that he's starting to reach out, then WHAM! she betrays Atlantis. Then WHAM! again, Elizabeth's back and he's turned upside down. Ah, I love emotional whump.

And I also second making her a redhead.

Yeah, killing her off would be far too easy. Better to keep her alive as a twisting knife in the heart.

I agree that she shouldn't be related to Kolya; that's a little too over the top in terms of clichés, and Kris is right, John would never be able to trust her, because he'd always be looking over his shoulder for that knife waiting to stab him in the back in revenge.

In a way, she'd be like Dahlia Radim; essentially good, just very committed to her cause. Heck, I'd be willing to consider making Dahlia the love interest as she's already got a connection to Atlantis. Hmm...
                                I thought of Dahlia, but I always have a hard time believing 'no chemistry--total chemistry' storylines. Since he's already seen her once, we get not as much impact as a girl we've never seen before, perhaps someone who rose in Ladon's ranks because of her wit and skill. That's why I didn't initially include Dahlia, but can if the group wants it.

Also, though, Dahlia is a scientist, no?

Comment

Working...
                                X