Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
    *claps hands enthusiastically* SEE - that is SO much better than S5 (except for Vegas, which I haven't seen, but SR will probably beat me if I don't say that). This was a heck of a lot of fun to read. Emma reacting to Ronon's sandcastle was a hoot! And, I loved how each person's sandcastle tied into their character so well. Lorne FTW! Still lol-ing at this....thanks!
    Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Oh, I love it. I love Emma. I love Rodney's hyperdrive. I love Lorne. And Torren came across as a real person. Good job.
    Thanks! It was fun to write (and turned out a little more poignant than I intended).

Giddy? That we are. I'm on a fandom high today.
    Last edited by Eri13; 03 May 2010, 12:32 PM.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

anybody know whats going on with the main page of GW?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        A mistake for which they have already begun to pay in lost viewers. *snickers*
        True that.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        anybody know whats going on with the main page of GW?
        It works fine for me. Why?
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          Thanks! It was fun to write (and turned out a little more poignant than I intended).

Giddy? That we are. I'm on a fandom high today.
          Total fandom high! We don't even need sugar!

Eri, your sandcastle fic was hilarious! Rodney is such a nerd. Ronon could probably find a second job as a special effects makeup artist, and Lorne rocks my socks! I had a feeling, once his presence was known, that he'd steal the show! Torren and Emma's bickering sounded oh so curiously akin to... well, Beatrice and Benedick. Fancy that!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            True that.

its saying

Gateworld is out of phase...

If you see this page, it means your DNS has either updated too quickly, or we are still moving servers.

Please check back soon!

Comment

True that.
              *snickers some more*

Hmm, I'm getting it too. Error message:

"Gateworld is out of phase...

If you see this page, it means your DNS has either updated too quickly, or we are still moving servers.

Please check back soon!"

So they're finally getting some new hardware, are they? 'Bout time.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Ooooh, just checked SyFy's schedule... today's SGA rerun is Echoes!

The famous Sparky faint-and-carry scene, always a favorite! 'Scuse me, I think I shall go make some popcorn for this momentous occasion.

Comment

Homepage is still working fine for me. Just checked again. I must be in phase with the database.

Yay for Echoes.... Kate with red hair and totally awesome in that hallway scene with Teyla and Elizabeth. And looking adorably confused:

Spoiler:
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Homepage is still working fine for me. Just checked again. I must be in phase with the database.
                    Which just goes to show your supreme awesomeness.

Yay for Echoes.... Kate with red hair and totally awesome in that hallway scene with Teyla and Elizabeth. And looking adorably confused:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y18..._echoes005.jpg
                    And there's the Atlantis's Angels scene, right now!

Comment

Echoes: Elizabeth's getting her linguistic geek on, and John thinks it's hot!

Comment

Eeeee! Elizabeth's voice is getting breathy... John keeps looking over at her...

Comment

Echoes: Elizabeth's getting her linguistic geek on, and John thinks it's hot!
                          He so does
                          I'm glad they at least used some of Elizabeth's amazing skill set.

Sig by me

Comment

Eeeee! Elizabeth's voice is getting breathy... John keeps looking over at her...
                            He's so worried for her
                            *pets John*

Sig by me

Comment

Elizabeth fainted! John's carrying her into the infirmary! SQUEE!

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                He so does
                                I'm glad they at least used some of Elizabeth's amazing skill set.
                                Not nearly enough, though.

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                                He's so worried for her
                                *pets John*
                                Hee! *joins in petting John*

Comment

Working...
                                X