Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Oh I know. I just read and left her a comment. Dang, she's good. My heart almost stopped.
    She's very good! If you want to ahve your heart broken, she's the author you're looking for, and you'll love her for it.

Now I need fluff.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

This fic is sad. Can't wait to see the next part but now I want something funny.
      sigpic
      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Hey lurkers, I can see you! Come out, come out! We don't bite!

Isn't it awesome how the Sparky Worldwide Weekend is doing wonders for our thread? And there is new Sparky fic (and there will be more, because I'm this close to finishing two)
        Last edited by Anuna; 02 May 2010, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Anuna: Yeah!! News fics by you!!
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Here's some comic relief for y'all. It's an old one, but it get's the job done.

Spoiler:
            The Hot Cycle

John Sheppard carried his laundry basket through the halls of Atlantis frustrated at how the day had been going. He almost got blown up by the Wraith, the mess hall ran out of turkey sandwiches, and now most of the water was out in the city. The transporters were also down for routine maintenance, so he was forced to carry his laundry to the other side of the city where the only functional set of washing machines were located.

“Excuse me John,” Teyla stopped approaching John.

“Hey Teyla, what’s up?” John asked.

“You dropped these,” Teyla crinkled her face and held out a pair of green boot socks.

“Thanks. This water thing is a killing me,” John replied.

“It has many people in the city upset,” Teyla responded.

“Well, I better hurry and get a washing machine before they’re all taken,” John said as he gestured at his basket.

“Your clothes are in a great need for washing,” Teyla face crinkled again thinking about John’s smelly socks.

John continued on his way to the laundry room. He wondered why Teyla would comment about his laundry. He grabbed a t-shirt and gave it a sniff. John’s face contorted and he agreed with Teyla; his clothes definitely needed a good washing.

He finally arrived in the laundry room and saw six out of the seven washing machines in use. Zelenka was repairing one and John could hear his Czech friend cursing in his native tongue.

“Good afternoon, Colonel,” Lorne came into the laundry.

“Good afternoon, Major,” John returned.

“Well sir, I’m pulling out my load. The washer is all yours,” Lorne spoke as he started moving his clothes from the washer to the dryer.

“Cool thanks. I don’t suppose you happen to have a turkey sandwich on you?” John joked.

“No sir,” Lorne responded with a laugh and exited the room.

“I think these are yours,” Elizabeth grinned and held up a pair of boxers with yellow smiley faces on them.

“Um, yeah,” John took the boxers trying to hide his embarrassment.

“Are there any open machines?” Elizabeth asked.

“I was gonna wash my stuff, but you can go first,” John answered.

“No, I can wait,” Elizabeth replied.

“It’s cool.”

“I wouldn’t want to line jump.”

“I don’t mind.”

“From what I can smell, you need to go first.”

John gave Elizabeth a look and she answered with a brow raise. He really did need to wash his clothes, but John was still old fashioned and thought ladies first.

“We can wash our clothes together,” Elizabeth offered as a compromise.

“You sure you want them mixing with my stinky skivvies,” John threw back in sarcasm a little upset about Elizabeth’s smell comment.

“John. I was just kidding. I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings,” Elizabeth set down her basket and put her hand on John’s shoulder.

“Don’t expect us to start having slumber parties and braiding each other’s hair,” John replied dryly.

“We could just paint our nails,” Elizabeth responded in kind.

John and Elizabeth started putting their clothes into the washing machine. Despite popular belief on Atlantis, he was not a cad. He tried focusing on his own laundry instead of ogling Elizabeth’s underwear. But alas; John Sheppard was still a man.

“What?” Elizabeth grinned at John.

“Oh, uh, nothing,” John averted his gaze at a pair of lacy red panties Elizabeth was putting in the machine.

“John Sheppard, don’t tell me you’ve never seen a pair of women’s panties,” Elizabeth was starting to enjoy teasing John.

“No,” John began with a look of surprise, “I’ve seen lots of women’s underwear.” John turned on the washing machine.

“Really... Kirk,” Elizabeth grinned and raised her brow.

“Whoa, not like that.”

“How then?”

“Like you know, when you go to the store. You gotta walk by other stuff.”

“Oh, yeah sure.”

“What? I mean I do okay with the girls. Not that I go out trying to do that... I’m not a ‘player’... or something.”

“Uh-huh.”

“Open foot insert mouth.”

Elizabeth finally broke into a full out laugh. John looked at her stunned, then started laughing himself. The two continued to converse while the washing machine ran. Instead of missions, supplies, and the Wraith dominating the conversation, John and Elizabeth shared friendly banter back and forth.

John and Elizabeth forgot about Zelenka in the corner fixing a broken washing machine. He shook his head and mumbled something about “teenagers in love” in his native tongue. He could not wait to get this little laundry day episode into the grapevine.

“Washing machine’s done,” John heard the buzzer.

“Okay, I’ll grab a Bounce dryer sheet,” Elizabeth reached for the box in her basket.

“What the hell!” John yelled seeing all his white underwear and t-shirts had turned pink.

“What happened?” Elizabeth paused from moving clothes to the dryer while she held one of her red shirts.

“They’re pink,” John’s shoulders dropped and dejection on his face.

Elizabeth looked at the settings on the washing machine.

“John, you left the wash cycle on hot,” Elizabeth began laughing.
            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Thanks, we needed that. Though the sad fic wasn't as sad as ....well....if you haven't read it, go now. You won't be sorry.

The Sparky World Weekend has been such a thrill and more to come. We'll be hearing later from the west coast division and Kris will be back with the rest of her report soon.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yup, PK, we so needed that! Thank you! That fic of yours always gives me a dose of laugh

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Heeee! I need to see the video of that speech again!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"It has something to do with the activity in the room."

And the chop chop sounds!

And then BOOOOINGGG.

Can we get hair in here?

Comment

Yup, PK, we so needed that! Thank you! That fic of yours always gives me a dose of laugh

And then BOOOOINGGG.

Can we get hair in here?
                      I think he said "activity in the womb". That's even funnier.

He could actually be a stand up comic with no problem. And with David along, they could double the price. OMG! I'm going to see them and Jason all at once. I may not survive it.

I told a friend recently,whom I know watches SciFi, about the con I'm going to and he asked if I had my tinfoil hat all ready. Sheesh! I'm going to bring back pics of ordinary people just to make him eat his words. Sheesh.
                      sigpic

Comment

Womb? LOL!

Actually, it's not easy understanding him. He swallows half of the word sometimes.

Comment

Womb? LOL!

Actually, it's not easy understanding him. He swallows half of the word sometimes.
                          Yeah, somebody else said that one time too. It must really be hard for you guys whose first language is not English to understand some of us with accents. Joe has that lovely western drawl that your ears have to get accustomed to. He's just really laid back, dude.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ydah! A draaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I like how it sounds (hey it's perfect for country songs), but hard to understand.

Comment

Ydah! A draaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwllllllllllllllllllllllllll. I like how it sounds (hey it's perfect for country songs), but hard to understand.
                              Then you don't want to attempt to decipher the Southern accent. Which I no longer have by the way. Unless I'm talking to my family. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                                Erin will we see Chapter 2 in the future hopefully not the distant future. basically im asking when will chapter 2 be up?
                                Well... honestly I have no idea. I'll have to give my muse a good kick to get it out in a reasonable amount of time. *gives muse threatening glare*

And then BOOOOINGGG.

Can we get hair in here?
                                Hee!! That vid is made of win. I cannot watch it without laughing.

And speaking of it, here's an old one from me that was inspired by it. Untameable
                                sigpic
                                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Working...
                                X