Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Indeed, why would you? there's nothing more annoying than people who try to shove their superior moral choices down your throat.
    Exactly. My boyfriend still eats meat... it's his choice. He lets me be me, I let him be him. That's the best way to keep a relationship and to keep your friends.

Sig by me

Comment

*bounces in*
      hello sparkies!
      pics of the beach in case anyone's interested.
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        *bounces in*
        hello sparkies!
        Nice photos!! And at least you get to go out... I'm just cooped up in a hotel for 5 days (with Joe and David on the floor above me)

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
          Nice photos!! And at least you get to go out... I'm just cooped up in a hotel for 5 days (with Joe and David on the floor above me)
          thanks! OMG it's gorgeous...I love the beach and could have just sat there all day, listening to the waves crash on the sand.
          *guh* say hi to Joe and David for me!!!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Kris - holy schnikeys - great job at the con! Can't believe all the time you got with Joe. And you totally pimped SS6 - perhaps you should be put in charge of PR for us, LOL! Keep those reports coming - awesome, awesome, awesome!

Drew - good luck in California. Hope you have a good time and can't wait to hear all about meeting Torri!

Living vicariously through others SQUEE moments....
            sigpic
            Signature by Erin87

Comment

OT here: but i was watching avatar and the story about that mineral those people were looking for made me t hink of what Elizabeth and John would do if they were on Pandora (avatar planet) i mean would they stand by and let the military refine for it or would they do something about it and protest?

Comment

Hey, anybody remember this fic that I posted the prologue to a looong while ago?

Well, Chap 1 is FINALLY finished!! *does a happy dance*

Isn't Supposed to Be Chap 1
                sigpic
                Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                  Hey, anybody remember this fic that I posted the prologue to a looong while ago?

Well, Chap 1 is FINALLY finished!! *does a happy dance*

Isn't Supposed to Be Chap 1
                  enjoy chapter 1 can you send the url for the prologue?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    OT here: but i was watching avatar and the story about that mineral those people were looking for made me t hink of what Elizabeth and John would do if they were on Pandora (avatar planet) i mean would they stand by and let the military refine for it or would they do something about it and protest?
                    I just rewatched it today, and boy I still had chills running down my spine, even though I watched it on a small TV-screen in 2D as opposed to big cinema screen and 3D.

And I sincerely hope Elizabeth and John would choose to protect the habitat and the Na'vi... otherwise I'd never look them in the eye ever again.

And to all those who missed the message in this film, you should be ashamed of yourselves and be smacked over the head with a sledgehammer.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I just rewatched it today, and boy I still had chills running down my spine, even though I watched it on a small TV-screen in 2D as opposed to big cinema screen and 3D.

And I sincerely hope Elizabeth and John would choose to protect the habitat and the Na'vi... otherwise I'd never look them in the eye ever again.

And to all those who missed the message in this film, you should be ashamed of yourselves and be smacked over the head with a sledgehammer.
                      yeah i betcha dollars to donuts Elizabeth would been making a scene and you know john would be right there to back her up. that colonel from avatar reminded me of colonel caldwell and ellis combined.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        *bounces in*
                        hello sparkies!
                        Beautiful pics. We can't wait to hear about the play. Tell Torri that Joe said he wants to rescue Elizabeth. LOL

You can sleep when you get home. Thanks for the reports.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

KRIS YOU ARE HAVING SUCH AN AWESOME WEEKEND!!! I can't get over the squee of Joe reading about our SS6!! *bounces*

And hooray for World Sparky Weekend!!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Got a fic rec for the weekend!

A Dove, Seeking, by Bil.
                          Summary: Tag to "The Ark". Elizabeth is avoiding John and Teyla thinks she might know why.
                          It's pretty, it's angsty, and shows once again why Teyla is totally a Sparky shipper.

Enjoy!
                          Ooo, that was fantastic! Txs for the rec!

And speaking of fics, those were great little scenes from Sunday and Common Ground SR and Eri!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          John: Back on Earth they're doing what?
                          Lizzeh: Dedicating a weekend to just us.
                          Rodney: What about me? Hello....oh for the love of...would you stop that?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...d/PDVD_161.jpg
                          LOL!

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          enjoy chapter 1 can you send the url for the prologue?
                          Whoops. Put in the wrong link. Here's the prologue: link
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            [SIZE="4"]

Whoops. Put in the wrong link. Here's the prologue: link
                            thanks Erin its a good story.

Comment

Erin will we see Chapter 2 in the future hopefully not the distant future. basically im asking when will chapter 2 be up?
                              Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 01 May 2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

*drags self in* Whew! I've been running around all day, working like a fiend so I can have tomorrow free... to go see Torri with drew! I can't wait!

And drew, those are some great pics from the beach!

I think we can thank Joe (and Kris) for all the attention the thread has gotten. Way to go, ppl! Increasing our viewcount! It's the reliable way to tell the popularity of a thread
                                And we all know how Elizabeth and John value honesty and reliability.

It was soooo sloooow earlier, but it's better now. And sorry about the dead thing. But the important thing is that Joe thinks it's a good idea to bring Elizabeth back.
                                Yup! And since Joe is The Man, what he says, goes.

And World Sparky Weekend, indeed!

hehe, I'm certain he'll approve the way we're treating the canon and the characters
                                Correctomundo! Even if he just reads the into to our SS6, he'll see that we respect canon and plan to keep everything as it was. No matter how much we want to break up McKeller Maybe if I get the chance in Chicago, I'll ask him about how he viewed the character of John in respect to his mental health. I know there's been a lot of discussion about his possible suicidal tendencies to the point that some people who don't pay attention even think he's unstable. I'd love to get Joe's reaction to that piece of news. LOL
                                Though I have to admit, McKeller is kind of growing on me. But then, it's MY version of McKeller that's growing on me, and my version is much better than TPTW's...

Yeah, gotta wonder what Joe would think of people who think that John is so screwed up he should be in a mental hospital.

To shorten his answer: They never got a lot of say in things story wise. Dialogue could be slightly tweeked, but never the story. They could pitch in suggestions for stories and three of him were chosen (he didn't elaborate on which ones though ). Also the reactions of the character to certain situations couldn't be changed (even if it was OOC). But David and him just started doing their own stuff, and tptb were just annoyed with them for that.
                                LMAO! I just love those two!

Someone asked about the Mensa reference and Joe said that John was smart in solving problems but not in the technical stuff.
                                Aha! Good to know for future reference.

Kris, thanks so much for all the great trip reports!

Beautiful pics. We can't wait to hear about the play. Tell Torri that Joe said he wants to rescue Elizabeth. LOL
                                Oh believe me, we will!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X