Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT Fionnait

Spoiler:
    You said that sales of albums by Led Zeppelin in Germany have increased because people are tired of TV programs and bad quality singers. Here it is almost the opposite. Led Zep sales also rose but thanks to TV reality or thanks to her. link
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      OT Fionnait

Spoiler:
      You said that sales of albums by Led Zeppelin in Germany have increased because people are tired of TV programs and bad quality singers. Here it is almost the opposite. Led Zep sales also rose but thanks to TV reality or thanks to her. link
      OT Led Zeppelin
      Spoiler:
      But the real stuff is so much better: Real Stuff
      Better than the shows German counterpart, though.
      I have to practice more guitar, though, I want to play Whole Lotta Love so badly.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky Family Saturday!

Speaking of the Sparky Family... ZOMG, Kris! More Joe and David goodness! Joe's gonna read up on SS6! *squees* And awww, David "just thought it'd be fun" for him and his wife to dress up as Sheppard and Weir.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        And he likes our ideas, so he is obviously very intelligent. But now I'm really nervous about writing the Ronon story.
        *snerks* I have to wonder what Joe's going to think about Sheppard meeting up with Big Bertha. LOL!

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        Before I finally be constructive on my last day off, please see OT spoiler. gateraid if you're out there buddy, you'll want to to give it a look see.

Spoiler:
        Y'll gals had your hunkies, but vote in this poll about bombshells. Not a bad list, but I'd trade out J-Lo, Jolie, Penelope Cruz, and Dita Von Teese for Maureen O'Hara, Ingrid Bergman, Audrey Hepburn, and Marlene Dietrich. And where's Veronica Lake, Lauren Bacall, Vivien Leigh, Farrah Faucet, Betty Grable? I'm not usre who to vote for!
        I love a man who prefers old-school actresses. *hugs pk*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now I'm glad that my role is to make coffee and handle SR and not to be a writer.lol.
          Speaking of handling me. Where's my latte?

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky Family Saturday!

Speaking of the Sparky Family... ZOMG, Kris! More Joe and David goodness! Joe's gonna read up on SS6! *squees* And awww, David "just thought it'd be fun" for him and his wife to dress up as Sheppard and Weir.

*snerks* I have to wonder what Joe's going to think about Sheppard meeting up with Big Bertha. LOL!

I love a man who prefers old-school actresses. *hugs pk*
          Uh oh. Maybe in Chicago I won't mention that. But somehow I think he'll be amused. Hey, he said he wanted a girlfriend. He always says that like he was hoping for somebody totally new. Or sometimes he mentions Larrin. Men! There's a completely wonderful woman right in front of you, you dope. Oh wait...they killed her. And he still misses her.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hmm, is it just me, or is GW running slow for everyone else, too?

*cracks up*

Uh oh. Maybe in Chicago I won't mention that. But somehow I think he'll be amused. Hey, he said he wanted a girlfriend. He always says that like he was hoping for somebody totally new. Or sometimes he mentions Larrin. Men! There's a completely wonderful woman right in front of you, you dope. Oh wait...they killed her. And he still misses her.
            He did say he likes lots of action for Sheppard... *snerks*

And hey! What did we say about saying that she's dead? She's not dead, just missing. And he wants her back.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Gee, check out the Thread Information box at the bottom of the page! 14 users browsing the thread? 5 members and 9 guests? Sparky sure is popular!

Comment

OMG, Joe is gonna read about SS6. Aren't you excited about that?
                I am!!!

Comment

Gee, check out the Thread Information box at the bottom of the page! 14 users browsing the thread? 5 members and 9 guests? Sparky sure is popular!
                  I think we can thank Joe (and Kris) for all the attention the thread has gotten. Way to go, ppl! Increasing our viewcount! It's the reliable way to tell the popularity of a thread
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Hmm, is it just me, or is GW running slow for everyone else, too?

*cracks up*

He did say he likes lots of action for Sheppard... *snerks*

And hey! What did we say about saying that she's dead? She's not dead, just missing. And he wants her back.
                    It was soooo sloooow earlier, but it's better now. And sorry about the dead thing. But the important thing is that Joe thinks it's a good idea to bring Elizabeth back.

Everybody is lurking to hear more news from Bonn. LOL Join us everybody! Check out our SS6 comm. This is what Joe thinks is a good plan.
                    Last edited by Southern Red; 01 May 2010, 09:52 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                      OT Led Zeppelin
                      Spoiler:
                      But the real stuff is so much better: Real Stuff
                      Better than the shows German counterpart, though.
                      I have to practice more guitar, though, I want to play Whole Lotta Love so badly.
                      Oh yes! The real one is better but it's so rare to see good songs on Tv. I was surprised

.[/SIZE]
                      The cow doesn't want to give milk. Yes we have a cow in the studio and I'm not talking about TPTB. I should stop with my weird jokes. We have new visitors here. I don't want to scare them.lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Oh yes! The real one is better but it's so rare to see good songs on Tv. I was surprised

The cow doesn't want to give milk. Yes we have a cow in the studio and I'm not talking about TPTB. I should stop with my weird jokes. We have new visitors here. I don't want to scare them.lol
                        I have a feeling some of them are already scared. We joke a lot here because we love our ship and have a lot of fun. Probie is not really my slave. She just likes bringing me coffee.

And we should be hearing from the LA bunch soon too. We got Sparky stuff going on worldwide.

I hereby declare this World Sparky Weekend!

sigpic

Comment

][/COLOR][/SIZE]

It was soooo sloooow earlier, but it's better now. And sorry about the dead thing. But the important thing is that Joe thinks it's a good idea to bring Elizabeth back.

Everybody is lurking to hear more news from Bonn. LOL Join us everybody! Check out our SS6 comm. This is what Joe thinks is a good plan.
                          hehe, I'm certain he'll approve the way we're treating the canon and the characters

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            hehe, I'm certain he'll approve the way we're treating the canon and the characters
                            Correctomundo! Even if he just reads the into to our SS6, he'll see that we respect canon and plan to keep everything as it was. No matter how much we want to break up McKeller Maybe if I get the chance in Chicago, I'll ask him about how he viewed the character of John in respect to his mental health. I know there's been a lot of discussion about his possible suicidal tendencies to the point that some people who don't pay attention even think he's unstable. I'd love to get Joe's reaction to that piece of news. LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

I have a feeling some of them are already scared. We joke a lot here because we love our ship and have a lot of fun. Probie is not really my slave. She just likes bringing me coffee.

And we should be hearing from the LA bunch soon too. We got Sparky stuff going on worldwide.

I hereby declare this World Sparky Weekend!

I HIGHLY SUPPORT THIS IDEA.

JOHN AND LIZZEH DO TOO.

Comment

John: Back on Earth they're doing what?
                                Lizzeh: Dedicating a weekend to just us.
                                Rodney: What about me? Hello....oh for the love of...would you stop that?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X