X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Probie View Post
    Great news SR. When is this convention?

Need something to cheer me up, guys
    End of August. I may not survive. I already warned Mr. SR that he will probably have to carry me out after I faint.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Where is everybody? I have news. I'm going to

Spoiler:
      meet Joe!

Spoiler:
      I'm going to the Chicago con. I think I need to sit down now and try to breathe.
      I'm breaking my work rule to post cuz this is awesome.

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Congrats, congrats! I can't wait to hear your reports! *bounces*
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

End of August. I may not survive. I already warned Mr. SR that he will probably have to carry me out after I faint.
        Maybe you can ask Joe to carry you like a "hommage" for the episode.....for the episode.....oh I forgot the name....for ECHOES! Wow. Time to watch some episodes.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          I'm breaking my work rule to post cuz this is awesome.

THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Congrats, congrats! I can't wait to hear your reports! *bounces*
          I know. It hasn't hit me yet.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Maybe you can ask Joe to carry you like a "hommage" for the episode.....for the episode.....oh I forgot the name....for ECHOES! Wow. Time to watch some episodes.
          I'll put that on my list. But I don't want to hurt his back.
          sigpic

Comment

SR yay!!!! How exciting!
            Spoiler:
            I was going to go to Chicago but LA won out...

Say hi to Joe for me!!!!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Breathe ... breathe ... 1, 2, 3!!!
              That's great news!!!
              And I envy you, damn it

Say hi to Joe for me too!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Won't that be fun. It looks like the boys are taking their show on the road. LOL
                Hmm, this is the one that Kris is going to, isn't it? LOL, she's gonna be in for a fun time!

Where is everybody? I have news. I'm going to

Spoiler:
                meet Joe!

Spoiler:
                I'm going to the Chicago con. I think I need to sit down now and try to breathe.
                Yeeehaaaawwwww! You're gonna have a blast!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

YAY SR! Finally, we can get some relevant information from a reliable source! You must ask him something that will gt us lots ofsparky squee!!!
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    YAY SR! Finally, we can get some relevant information from a reliable source! You must ask him something that will gt us lots ofsparky squee!!!
                    Heck, any kind of Sheppard squee would be good.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, and hey! Today's rerun on SyFy is... The Real World. How's that for Sparkyrific serendipity?

Comment

Sparkfantastic Music and Video:

Spoiler:

After a bad day, that's all I needed to cheer me up!

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                          Sparkfantastic Music and Video:

Spoiler:

After a bad day, that's all I needed to cheer me up!
                          I remember that video! Very intense and dramatic; it sure gives me shivers (of the good kind!).

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Hmm, this is the one that Kris is going to, isn't it? LOL, she's gonna be in for a fun time!

Yeeehaaaawwwww! You're gonna have a blast!
                            I think Kris is going to the one in Bonn which is in just a week. So yay.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                            Yes, and I have to think of just the perfect thing to say in the few seconds I'll have with him. We may need to collaborate.
                            sigpic

Comment

SR coming to the Windy City I see. Well, Rosemont, but close enough. I think I stayed at that hotel before too. Not a bad place. If you have questions about stuff I'll try to answer them. (I was a southside boy, so I'll do my best.)

Probie I'll say a little prayer for your family. I hope this little diddy can cheer ya up for a bit.

Spoiler:
                              John Sheppard picked up two small boxes and looked back and forth confused. He picked them up and shook them to see if there was an audible difference between the two substances. Still confounded, John opened the boxes and dumped some of each on the counter.

“John, what are you doing?” Elizabeth asked as she entered the kitchen.

“Trying to tell the difference between baking powder and baking soda,” John replied as he placed a bit of each substance in his hand.

“Really,” Elizabeth raised a brow in disbelief John Sheppard was in a kitchen and trying to cook.

“I got this recipe for a cake, but the part after ‘baking’ got chopped off. So I don’t know if I should use baking powder or baking soda,” John even tried smelling a difference.

“Well... what are you baking?” Elizabeth asked grinning at John’s behavior.

“A cake,” John replied flatly.

“A cake?” Elizabeth fought back laughter as she pictured John in a pink frilly apron holding a spatula.

“Yup. Where are the eggs?” John thought out loud while he searched the refrigerator.

“I’m pretty sure you have to use baking powder,” Elizabeth reached in the fridge and handed John some eggs.

“Thanks. Are you sure I use baking powder?” John went back to shaking the boxes.

“Yes John,” Elizabeth shook her head. She decided to end the inane behavior of John and take the boxes from him.

“Hey Rodney,” John called on his radio, “what’s the difference between baking powder and baking soda?” He turned to go look for more ingredients when he bumped into something.

A large white cloud filled the air inside the kitchen. John had trouble seeing even a few inches in front of him. But he swore he heard a rather angry growl.

“John... Sheppard,” Elizabeth grit her teeth to stop from yelling.

“Hey John. Baking soda is pure sodium bicarbonate. It needs other acidic ingredients to activate it. Baking powder already has an acidic agent in it,” Rodney explained.

“Uh, ok. Thanks Rodney.” John groped around in the haze trying to get his bearings.

“JOHN!!!!!!!!!!” Elizabeth yelled as she felt a hand on her chest.

“Oh boy,” John turned to run on instinct. But he hit the counter and fell.

“You have got be the worst cook....” Elizabeth was beginning her tirade but paused when she saw the box eggs swaying gently on the edge of the counter.

Normally Elizabeth Weir is a very kind person. She wants the best for not only her people, but everyone in general. Wishing misfortune or embarrassment on another always seemed wrong to her. But with a powdered white John Sheppard sitting underneath those eggs, a moment of weakness overcame Elizabeth. She stomped her foot and the eggs went crashing onto John Sheppard’s head.

“Aw crap,” John sat covered in dry baking ingredients and eggs. Thinking running and trying to clean himself up would only lead to more shame, he took a breath and wiped the eggs from his eyes.

“Oh John,” Elizabeth approached with a towel, “you use baking powder in cakes.”

“Right,” John gave a meek grin as he took the towel.

“You forgot milk,” Elizabeth poured a gallon of milk over John’s head, “And keep your hands out of my cookie jars.”

“Got it,” John took his punishment like a man.

Elizabeth turned to leave the room. She felt a tinge of guilt about adding milk to John’s egg on the face. But she couldn’t fight the smile that crept across her face.

“NO CAKE FOR YOU!!!!!” John yelled from the kitchen.

Elizabeth’s smile widened as she saw Major Lorne and some Marines heading toward the kitchen.

How’s about cookin’ something
                              Up with me

ETA: Man no Miss Torri in the Chi Town... Dang
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

I think Kris is going to the one in Bonn which is in just a week. So yay.
                                Big yay!

Yes, and I have to think of just the perfect thing to say in the few seconds I'll have with him. We may need to collaborate.
                                Ah, decisions, decisions...

Comment

Working...
                                X