Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Behold, Sparkies! We have been merged!

*knocks on wood that nothing else goes wrong*
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Hopefully nothing does. Did I miss the party completely? Hopefully not, those burgers sounded good.
      Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
        Hopefully nothing does. Did I miss the party completely? Hopefully not, those burgers sounded good.
        The grill is still fired up... I think Joe is shooting for a barbecue feast from lunch through dinner, so there's plenty more burgers!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The grill is still fired up... I think Joe is shooting for a barbecue feast from lunch through dinner, so there's plenty more burgers!
          Cool. *grabs a burger and settles in to drool over Joe*

Comment

*tries not to slip over drool-puddles*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Cool. *grabs a burger and settles in to drool over Joe*
              Heh!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              *tries not to slip over drool-puddles*
              *snickers* Gee, I was thinking of serving a cheesecake with strawberry topping for dessert... Do you think that would be too obvious?

Comment

Heh!

*snickers* Gee, I was thinking of serving a cheesecake with strawberry topping for dessert... Do you think that would be too obvious?
                is the cheesecake even really necessary?
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  His gluteus maximus you mean...
                  That's his ass.

And look at our post count.

Plenty of burgers and beer left. Joe knows to order the big truck when we are partying.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  Not for me, but after the whipped cream incident at the last party if he goes home smelling like strawberry, he'll be in big trouble. We know he's a married man and serious about it. But girls can dream can't they? Joe's a lot of fun but it's John we want to hook up with Elizabeth. And we clearly know the difference.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Not for me, but after the whipped cream incident at the last party if he goes home smelling like strawberry, he'll be in big trouble. We know he's a married man and serious about it. But girls can dream can't they? Joe's a lot of fun but it's John we want to hook up with Elizabeth. And we clearly know the difference.
                    Very true...we don't want Joe getting in trouble with the misses...
                    Spoiler:
                    I'll leave Joe to you ladies anyway....he's fun and all but my interest lie (heavily) elsewhere...
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe not, but what party is complete without desert?

Lol. True, but still either one attending our parties can get them into trouble whether its Joe's wife or Elizabeth.

Comment

Of course it is. We can't very well pour all that strawberry topping on Joe, what will his wife think? So, the cheesecake is a necessary substitute.

That's his ass.
                        Hee!

And look at our post count.
                        Yep. We've been busy little Sparkies, haven't we?

Plenty of burgers and beer left. Joe knows to order the big truck when we are partying.
                        And to have another on standby... just in case.

Word to that.

Comment

*gasp* HI DREW!!!!! *waves furiously* Glad to see you back around.

Congrats on the anniversary, Probie!

*cackles*

RAWR! They're so hot, even disembodied psychopathic warriors recognize that they belong together!

LOL!!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                          All this food is for me huh?lol

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          Good news again. My aunt had a small operation on her heart today (not a big one but well it's the heart) and she's fine.

Another reason to do a party.
                          Spoiler:
                          Yay. Good to hear.

And alright for backyard burgers!
                          sigpic
                          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            *gasp* HI DREW!!!!! *waves furiously* Glad to see you back around.

Congrats on the anniversary, Probie!

[/B]

LOL!!

Spoiler:
                            Yay. Good to hear.

*waves back furiously* hi Erin! (was I really gone that long!? )
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL!!
                              It's true, though!

Nothing like a tasty homemade burger and a cold bottle of beer.

*waves back furiously* hi Erin! (was I really gone that long!? )
                              We always notice when our friends aren't around. *hugs*

Comment

Jeez....We have to do another "Yoga day". My blood pressure is very high. I almost killed someone just near my house. A stupid man who almost killed me with his car. A small fight but fortunately for him, I'm not so violent. But I swear that I wanted to beat him. I'm too nervous.lol

Time to go to work again....pff.

*grabs a burger and kisses joe on the cheeks" We also need a therapy.lol
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Working...
                                X