Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    I've added nephtys suggestions to the Comm.

Hi Kris! Welcome Back!

I'm trying to decide on formats for mini-recaps. I'm heading towards 'silly'.
    Silly has my vote. *fondly remembers Zero Point Snark* We'd have to keep it PG though. *snort*
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
      That would be 1am at night for me. Maybe we should do two time slots. One for the Europeans and one for the Americans.
      That sounds like an idea. Perhaps you'd like to work out a preferred thon time with your fellow Europeans?

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Seems like I missed a whole LOT!! But then again, I've been gone for months... which reminds me:
      HELLO EVERYONE :^D
      I'm BACK!!!!!!!!
      Well sorta ;^)
      I'm still insanely busy, but Sparky keeps me sane, so I need it... and you guys are my biggest fix ;^)
      So, anyone care to fill me in on what I missed and on what I really should join?

Also, I'm working on a couple of fics again... finally... my stick with all my wips got nicked in school, so I lost all the wips that I didn't send to my beta yet... I died a couple of times and lost the will to write :^/
      Lost a HUGE part of the bigbang I was working on, lost a HUGE part of the 'missing moments' fic I was working on, lost some fics I had begun writing, but didn't know what I wanted to do with them yet, anyway, you get the point...

But now I'm back and I want to jump into the deep again ;^)
      KRIS! Welcome back! *glomps and snuggles* And what an evil nasty memory stick nicker! *boos and hisses*

I second SR's invitation to join the Sparky Season 6 project (a number of us have links in our sigs). We've got a few episodes that still need writers, so take a look at our plans and see if a story for one of the unclaimed episodes sparks (yes that was a deliberate pun) your interest!

I've added nephtys suggestions to the Comm.

Hi Kris! Welcome Back!

I'm trying to decide on formats for mini-recaps. I'm heading towards 'silly'.
      I also vote for silly. Silly is fun!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Silly has my vote. *fondly remembers Zero Point Snark* We'd have to keep it PG though. *snort*
      Well, there's always LJ for the uncensored versions...
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Have you ever known me to push the PG rating? Unfortunately, I am boring like that. If you want something racier I offer up Anuna on a platter.
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Have you ever known me to push the PG rating? Unfortunately, I am boring like that. If you want something racier I offer up Anuna on a platter.
          Oh, you're offering me - to do what exactly?
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Seems like I missed a whole LOT!! But then again, I've been gone for months... which reminds me:
            I'm BACK!!!!!!!!
            Well sorta ;^)
            I'm still insanely busy, but Sparky keeps me sane, so I need it... and you guys are my biggest fix ;^)
            So, anyone care to fill me in on what I missed and on what I really should join?

Also, I'm working on a couple of fics again... finally... my stick with all my wips got nicked in school, so I lost all the wips that I didn't send to my beta yet... I died a couple of times and lost the will to write :^/
            Lost a HUGE part of the bigbang I was working on, lost a HUGE part of the 'missing moments' fic I was working on, lost some fics I had begun writing, but didn't know what I wanted to do with them yet, anyway, you get the point...

But now I'm back and I want to jump into the deep again ;^)
            Hi! i don't think we've officially met here on GW but I've seen you around LiveJournal.
            Nice to officially meet you!

and grrrr to stoopid people nicking your stuff....
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

*snickers* Oh dear, do you realize what you just said? LOL!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              *cackles* You know very well, you naughty woman! Bring on the Sparky smut!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                *snickers* Oh dear, do you realize what you just said? LOL!

*cackles* You know very well, you naughty woman! Bring on the Sparky smut!
                Yes and yes. I'm the good girl with the Janus complex. *g*

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Fulfill SR's smut quota, of course.
                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

This thread is back.
                  First reaction: What? 15 april?lol

A quick hello before to sleep. Yes to sleep. Long day but a funny one.
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Wow...I have a hallucination!

I saw Kris in this thread. Something is wrong with me?

*runs* ahhhhhhhhhhh *yells* KRIS!!!!!! Happy to see you here.

Well, I posted in the old thread. The original one. I don't know where I have to go now.lol
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes and yes. I'm the good girl with the Janus complex. *g*

Fulfill SR's smut quota, of course.
                      My smut quota...never. Now who are we serving on a platter? *drools*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                      Wow...I have a hallucination!

I saw Kris in this thread. Something is wrong with me?

*runs* ahhhhhhhhhhh *yells* KRIS!!!!!! Happy to see you here.

Well, I posted in the old thread. The original one. I don't know where I have to go now.lol
                      I'm confused as well. Maybe they will combine the two threads.
                      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

My smut quota...never. Now who are we serving on a platter? *drools*

I'm confused as well. Maybe they will combine the two threads.
                        I think there is a little problem. It's not fix for some thread. i wanted to go in John's thread. It's written "last post by lana" for example and I can't see it. I will wait. I'm sure they're trying to fix it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm BACK!!!!!!!!
                          Well sorta ;^)
                          Nice to meet you! I'm nephtys (real name Barbara), I'm Italian and I'm a hopeless Sparky-Addicted
                          Hope you stick around, we've got a lot of fun and Sparky Season 6 drives us crazy and keeps us sane at the same time. Isn't it lovely?

Comment

Yay!!! Now we have two Sparky threads, will they combine them in only one? Let's hope so!

Comment

I just realized one thing. It's my birthday. Not the real one of course but my birthday on this forum. I'm 1 year old. Youhou!lol
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                                I just realized one thing. It's my birthday. Not the real one of course but my birthday on this forum. I'm 1 year old. Youhou!lol
                                Happy Sparky birthday Probie!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X