No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need smut to read. Rec me stuff? Or come over t my LJ and write something hot and sweet for me?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I need smut to read. Rec me stuff? Or come over t my LJ and write something hot and sweet for me?
      did you see these yet?
      (shameless, unapologetic self-pimpage )
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Pfiou.....Alléluia! I thought I would never see you again. I just realized I'm a drug addict. My drug is this thread.lol

WEEK END!!!!! I'm happy.

Thanks SK for your PM.
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Pfiou.....Alléluia! I thought I would never see you again. I just realized I'm a drug addict. My drug is this thread.lol

WEEK END!!!!! I'm happy.

Thanks SK for your PM.
          *salutes*

Yeah, you should've seen me yesterday, floundering around, not knowing what to do because I didn't have a Sparky thread to play in. It was scary! LOL!

Fic recs soon!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            *salutes*

Yeah, you should've seen me yesterday, floundering around, not knowing what to do because I didn't have a Sparky thread to play in. It was scary! LOL!

Fic recs soon!
            Well, It was the night for me. So I was sleeping but this afternoon, I was like "OH MY...WHERE ARE MY SPARKY FRIENDS?"lol

The good thing now it's the fact that we can quote.lol

OT
            Spoiler:
            This night was strange. I heard a little explosion. I thought I was dreaming but my parents heard this and also my neighbors. We don't know what it was. A mistery.
            And the volcano started to be a real problem for some europeans and friends. One of my friend is in England. I didn't know she was there. She's stuck.

Can't wait to see the fic rec. Is it possible to have one fic where Elizabeth is in danger?
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Well, It was the night for me. So I was sleeping but this afternoon, I was like "OH MY...WHERE ARE MY SPARKY FRIENDS?"lol

The good thing now it's the fact that we can quote.lol
              No kidding. Having to go back and forth between older messages to copy and paste by hand was getting tedious.

OT
              Spoiler:
              This night was strange. I heard a little explosion. I thought I was dreaming but my parents heard this and also my neighbors. We don't know what it was. A mistery.
              And the volcano started to be a real problem for some europeans and friends. One of my friend is in England. I didn't know she was there. She's stuck.
              Eeeep!

Can't wait to see the fic rec. Is it possible to have one fic where Elizabeth is in danger?
              I'm gonna try to rec several different kinds of stories. So yeah, there may be one with Elizabeth in danger.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Since we are in a temporary new location, we may have new people wandering in and wondering what we are all about. So allow us to introduce ourselves.

We are Sparky. Sparky began as a nonsense nickname for the John/Elizabeth ship but onscreen chemistry between Joe and Torri and onscreen interaction between John and Elizabeth has given it more of a literal interpretation.

We believe that Sheppard and Weir had a connection that went beyond that of friends and we saw this onscreen on many many occasions. Just a few examples follow. Not necessarily in chronological order.

Spoiler:

We have mythology like “eye sex” and “joined at the hip”. Here are just a few examples.

Spoiler:

Part 2 coming soon.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Thanks, I just needed some Sparky pictures to cheer me up!!!
                  And I missed this thread, I realized I'm addicted as well

Comment

Intro to Sparky: Part two. A little more eyesex/hipjoining.

Spoiler:

But especially after losing Elizabeth, not once, not twice, but three times, John gave us what we call the "woobie face". We believe he showed deeper grief for her than he's ever shown for anyone and we believe this above all shows their deep connection. And for that we thank Joe Flanigan on a daily basis.

Spoiler:

There's much much more that makes up Sparky. But this is a brief overall look at why we think they had a connection that went beyond friendship.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, C&R really did go AWOL... *snort*
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Oh, C&R really did go AWOL... *snort*
                        Yeah, but we're having fun in a brand new neighborhood. Maybe someone will send over the welcome wagon. LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Whoo hoo! SR, that was an awesome pictorial introduction to Sparky!

So for anyone who's encountering Sparky for the first time, come on over and join us for some fun! We don't bite, and there's plenty of mojitos (the official Sparky cocktail) to go around!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Yeah, but we're having fun in a brand new neighborhood. Maybe someone will send over the welcome wagon. LOL
                          One would hope it's a wagon of Budweiser.

ETA: Hey, cool! We've got a Page 2!

Comment

And *these* JF woobie-faces in GITM are priceless!!!

Spoiler:

*sigh* *sob*
                            Last edited by nephtys59; 16 April 2010, 09:09 AM. Reason: Image links adjusted

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
                              And *these* JF woobie-faces in GITM are priceless!!!

Spoiler:
                              http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/4224/pdvd1239.jpg
                              http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/2873/pdvd1276.jpg

*sigh* *sob*
                              Yes thank you for adding those. There are so many others I left out. I could have done 5 posts and never repeated a moment.

But my video might sum it up also.

Spoiler:
                              Last edited by Southern Red; 16 April 2010, 09:37 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Great video, one of my favourites! Shows how much John needs Elizabeth.

And he needs her to hold his hand, like in my video

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X