SMB

WDMC

Reiko
    gateraid
    nephtys (changed from Breakpoint)
    FH
    Anuna
    Probie

And we are tied at 6. If no one else votes who has not yet, then Drew gets to break the tie. Which is only fitting.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      From now on it's not Quietus, it's Kwhy-ee-tus for me...

Thanks for the phonetic spelling. Much appreciated.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
      First - thanks to Reiko and Eri13 for the further explanation on the two title favorites.

Second - this is a toughie, but I think I'm going to stick with Quietus

Third - I do think drew should weigh in as the eppy author

Fourth - I like the idea of HOM becoming WDMC but also okay with HOM staying HOM
      I'm glad I know what you're talking about or I'd be confused.

I'm feeling depressed. Therefore I'm going to dump an ANGSTY JOHN PICSPAM on you all.

Spoiler:

Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

ANGSTY JOHN Part II

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
          I'm feeling depressed. Therefore I'm going to dump an ANGSTY JOHN PICSPAM on you all.
          Gah, I'm depressed too. *hugs Eri*

And seriously, those pics of John's face as he's watching the surgery in Adrift? It totally looks like he was just in some quiet corner, crying his eyes out in private before coming back to Elizabeth's office.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Gah, I'm depressed too. *hugs Eri*

And seriously, those pics of John's face as he's watching the surgery in Adrift? It totally looks like he was just in some quiet corner, crying his eyes out in private before coming back to Elizabeth's office.
            Thanks. *hugs back*

I know. How can your heart not break when you look at him looking like that? He makes my throat catch in TMC and GITM, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
              Thanks. *hugs back*

I know. How can your heart not break when you look at him looking like that? He makes my throat catch in TMC and GITM, too.
              Anyone who can look at him in those moments and not see that his heart is breaking has no heart. Me, I just want to crawl into the TV and give him a big hug.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hey look! The forum's back up!

Comment

Anyone who can look at him in those moments and not see that his heart is breaking has no heart. Me, I just want to crawl into the TV and give him a big hug.
                  Me too :'(

Comment

Morning all, cheer up......

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Crap, the reply with quote doesn't work. I love the first picture you quoted, lanaganp!
                      The look on Sheppard's face is priceless

Comment

Still the reply is,nt working, glad you like it call me Lana....
                        sigpic

Comment

Eri, the picspam just about killed me but it sure puts the woobie!John in perspective. And thanks to Lana for cheering us back up again. He really does look in that first pic like he wants her to perk up and he's going to do everything he can to make sure it happens.
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Query: What do you think those guys back behind John in Lana's first picture are thinking? When they see the commanding officer of the military head into the Expedition Head's office and plant his rear on her desk?

Comment

Oh Eri, cheer up, I wuv you I'm on the fence now re Quietus vs WDMC/HoM. I think WDMC is more appropriate for the Quietus ep, but if you want to rename the HoM ep to WDMC, that's okay too. Quietus just has an air of finality to it, which, if we're being truthful, the nanites are still going to be a major part re Weir, and the effect they have on Weir/Atlantis, it's ongoing, and the effect is more unconcious and 'dream' like. Hrmmm, I've confused myself. Let's not listen to I
                              sigpic

Comment

I see the reply/quote thing doesn't work yet, but good 'ol copy n paste does

Query: What do you think those guys back behind John in Lana's first picture are thinking? When they see the commanding officer of the military head into the Expedition Head's office and plant his rear on her desk?

Answer: She doesn't just have his ass in her pocket, she has it on her frakking desk!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X