Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Heeee! *g* I love when I inspire fun things. Anyway, guys! I have written a scene that cound work as the ending scene to my Teyla episode, Box of dreams.

Teyla, Torren, Kanaan, family time and John visiting them. Enjoy and tell me what you think!

Spoiler:
    “Torren,” Teyla felt her patience leaving her as the boy reached for a strand of her hair yet again. Calmly, she removed his hand and resumed her efforts to bathe him – which was getting increasingly difficult as he grew.

“Ma – ma,” he said and gave her his best 'I'm busted' smile.

“What have I said about pulling mama's hair?” she gave him a kiss on the head and he splashed water at her. Teyla yelped in surprise and the little boy laughed joyfully. His father chose that very moment to take a peek into the bathroom.

“Are the two of you having a 'shout contest', as Doctor McKay would call it?”

Teyla shot her partner an amused smile.

“Your son is misbehaving.”

“My son is just like his mother,” Kanaan teased. “Or have you forgotten what you were like?” he walked in and knelt next to Teyla, smiling at the boy who in turn splashed Teyla again.

“Torren!” she sighed in exasperation. “I will have to change after I am done with this. And to answer your question, I do not recall what I was like at age of one season.”

“I do recall what you were like at age of three seasons. You used to poke me with a sharp stick and hide my toys,” teased Kanaan further. “My father always said you should have been a boy.”

“I liked being a girl,” smiled Teyla playfully.

“Because nobody expected you to be so sneaky? With that face and smile?”

“Do not complain if I managed to outsmart you,” Teyla pointed a soapy finger at Kanaan and poked his chest lightly. Torren observed his parents with great interest, and then chose to imitate his mother, which resulted in a wet splotch on Kanaan's chest. Kanaan laughed gently, and his face turned tender, something he did even as he was a boy. Teyla had always liked him for that, and for his gentle, quiet nature; as her own nature was quite opposite.

“Look! He is nothing but your son,” laughed Kanaan.

“If you do not cease to imply that I am being a bad influence on your progeny, I will splash water on you myself, Kanaan, son of Nollin,” threatened Teyla, but didn't have the time to make good on her threat because the doorbell chimed. “Looks like you are saved by the bell, as John would say,” she added.

Kanaan smiled brightly. “I truly am. Although I will never get used to that particular thing.”

“The doorbell?” she asked and he nodded. “Go see who it is, and I will finish up bathing him,” said Teyla.

Kanaan got up and walked briskly to the door – when it slid aside, Kanaan was greeted by John Sheppard's confused face as more shrieks and laughter erupted from the bathroom.

“Bad time?” asked John, pointing at Kanaan's wet tunic.

“No, just regular bath time,” he smiled and John grinned back. “Would you come in?”

John's face turned somewhat hesitant. “I didn't mean to, uh -”

“It is allright,” offered Kanaan. “Nothing Teyla couldn't handle. And you are quite safe as long as you are out of Torren's reach right now.”

“Torren!” Teyla's voice echoed from the bathroom. John looked at Kanaan, amused question lingering in his eyes.

“Teyla and I have just discussed how much our son is like her.”

“I have heard that,” a voice called over sounds of child's laughter. John grinned openly now and seemed to relax a little. Kanaan regarded him with curiosity – he was a close friend of Teyla, yet he seemed a little hesitant, awkward in his demeanor when he walked into this private space. Even though the relationship between two men was respectful and sometimes even cordial, Kanaan couldn't say he knew John at all – the man was reserved and quiet most of the time, keeping his thoughts to himself, which was sometimes very unfortunate, because Kanaan loved to talk.

“Would you like to sit down? Teyla should be finished any minute now. I wanted to ask a favor of you, if you do not mind,” offered Kanaan amicably. John nodded and they took a seat in the living area of the quarters – John on the sofa, while Kanaan sat in the big chair, removing toys and wooden building blocks along the way. “Oh, Ancestors, these are showing up everywhere since he started to walk.”

“On his own?” asked John with a bit of surprise.

“Not entirely on his own. He still has to hold onto furniture, or hold our hands.” Kanaan lowered his voice a little, “I dread the day when he he starts walking on his own, because he is enough trouble as it is. Like mother like son.”

“I really can't imagine Teyla as 'trouble'. Unless I'm sparring with her, that is,” John grinned again, leaning forward comfortably with elbows rested on his knees.

“She used to fight the boys who were bigger than her, if they did her wrong.”

“That does sound like her, actually.”

“I heard that too,” Teyla was finally able to join them, holding Torren wrapped in a towel. Her hair was disheveled and her clothes wet, while Torren looked perfectly innocent – an utterly different image of Teyla than john was used to, and as she regarded him, she could practically see jokes forming in his mind. Her well aimed glare didn't help the situation at all.

“Wow! Were two of you sparring in there?” John got up and walked over to “Teyla, to greet the boy. “Hey there, big guy.”

“Eeeeee!” was Torren's response as he pulled at John's black shirt.

“It was much worse, actually,” said Teyla and gave John a little smile. “Torren, do not pull John's shirt,” she tried to remove his little hands away from John, but the boy was insistent.

“Hey, it's okay. I can hold him,” offered John. Torren seemed delighted with the idea and quickly focused on details on John's outfit when John took him in his arms. “Boy, you're getting big really fast. What does your mom feed you?”

John proceeded to entertain the boy, and Torren was fascinated by the man's hair. It took several minutes until Teyla and Kanaan managed to pry him away from John, in order to take him to his room and get him dressed and prepared for sleep. Kanaan didn't get to ask John what he meant to, but John promised to come over the next day, and Kanaan bid him good night, on his and Torren's part.

Teyla's look lingered after Kanaan and Torren.

“He is really something,” said John, a faint smile on his face.

“Yes, getting bigger and surprising us every day,” said Teyla.

“I actually meant Kanaan,” said John, and Teyla met his answer with raised eyebrows. “He's a rare guy,” explained John. Teyla frowned amusedly.

“What does that mean, exactly?”

“Means I'd be freaked out in his shoes,” said John and Teyla narrowed her eyes at him, sensing that he was again joking his way out of a loaded topic. But she decided to help him out of the topic this time and laughed at his joke.

“I better not know what two of you were gossiping about,” said Teyla.

“Whoa, I am offended now. We are guys. We don't gossip,” John said matter of factly.

“Yes, and the leaves do not grow on trees. I have spent enough time with Ronon, Rodney and you to know you are worse than ladies at poker night,” Teyla said as she searched for a data padd on her desk. “Here you go. This is the report you needed.”

She held the padd in her hand just a moment longer than necessary before handing it to him, keeping her eyes lowered a bit. John took it finally, and they shared a look. Teyla traced the lines of his face with her eyes, the familiar caring and comfort that his presence always had brought to her. He looked at her questioningly as she regarded him for a long moment.

“You okay?” he asked.

Teyla smiled. She thought of Elizabeth, of Charing and her father, she thought of Kate, and looked at John standing in front of her – one of the most honorable men she had ever met. His expression was concerned and open and she felt it could have been a good, happy life – but it would mean that she traded the happiness she already had for something that was a possibility, and in her heart it didn't seem wise. She couldn't know fully what she would gain, but she knew what she would lose – the calming voice coming from the other room, the laughter of her child, the unique bond she shared with men who gossiped when they couldn't fall asleep during off world missions.

Yet there was a thing she would never lose.

“I indeed am, John,” she said and he smiled back.

She would never lose a friend.

Nailed it. Nailed it. Nailed it. You have found the perfect John/Teyla connection. The bond that should have been explored without the awkward anvils and Kanaan just tops it off. I sense that he and John will be friends one day. Perfect.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    That reminds me, too...I meant to drop this off--third story in my "Emma" trilogy. The plot bunny has finally stopped biting, so this may be the last for a while. Anyways, as bunnies are a general theme this weekend, Happy Easter! I'm off to visit friends and family, so I hope you all have a great weekend.

At my LJ because it was a little too long for the forum, but it is still a ficlet.

To Meet One's Match
    John has met his match. That's for sure. And he is outnumbered by his wife and daughter. And I truly heart Todd here.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Nailed it. Nailed it. Nailed it. You have found the perfect John/Teyla connection. The bond that should have been explored without the awkward anvils and Kanaan just tops it off. I sense that he and John will be friends one day. Perfect.
      Hmm, we've been plotting some Kanaan & Ronon bonding for "First Year," we should definitely try to get some John & Kanaan bonding in at some point in the season. I remember there was some discussion about possibly having a return appearance of Wraith Queen Teyla; maybe we could have a "John & Kanaan have a worried over Teyla" moment there?

John has met his match. That's for sure. And he is outnumbered by his wife and daughter. And I truly heart Todd here.
      John's always outnumbered, isn't he?
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*pokes head in*

Heya! I came to play for a few minutes! Wheeeeee......

So, favorite season 2 eppy? Hmmmm. Well, for Sparky I bounce between Siege III and The Long Goodbye. Or aka the hug vs. the marriage proposal. Gotta love he wanted to be her husband.

Overall episode would have to be Critical Mass. They used everyone so well in that one plus I just love Teyla's song. I think my one complaint is no Lorne. (I don't think he's in that one.) It's sad, but I REALLY need to rewatch the entire series. I'm starting to forget stuff!

How is Season Six coming? Are you still fleshing things out?
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
          *pokes head in*

Hiya! *glomps* You missed the egg hunt... that turned into a bit of a food fight. Jason's exploding Easter eggs were a blast! LOL!

Yup, still fleshing things out. We've just finished Ep. 9 (The Pegasus Coalition) and we'll be starting on Primum Movens and the return of Elizabeth sometime next week.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
            ORO? What ep is that from? It's been so long, and McKay is always in sickbay

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Heeee! *g* I love when I inspire fun things. Anyway, guys! I have written a scene that cound work as the ending scene to my Teyla episode, Box of dreams.

Teyla, Torren, Kanaan, family time and John visiting them. Enjoy and tell me what you think!

Spoiler:
            <snip>

^ what SR said. I always get nervous when people write for Teyla - too often they just include the rather formal language without getting the characterisation right, but you got it right here. And I couldn't agree more with SR re Teyla/John. There is a connection - it could have been romantic if things had been different - that should've been explored, and this is the way to do it.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Hiya! *glomps* You missed the egg hunt... that turned into a bit of a food fight. Jason's exploding Easter eggs were a blast! LOL!
            Yep, one of the eggs got thrown down Rachel's top. She punched me in the face when I tried to fish it out : Guess all that fight training really paid off. I am now not allowed within 500m of Ms Luttrell. However, she did say I took the punch really well, and if I wanted to be one of the Athosians she spa's with (and beats up) she'd be okay with that, so perhaps there's a silver lining in that cloud
            sigpic

Comment

I'm just going to add that if anyone wants to look at Sparky Season 6 over on LJ, the links are in people's sigs (not mine). It's easier than searching for it on LJ.
              sigpic

Comment

As before, some old and some new. Some of them are a bit out there, nothing unusual I guess

Spoiler:

W: Oh god, my ass, that really hurt. That's gonna need massaging later

W: Ford, what are you doing? I didn't mean by you!!

W: Sorry if it seemed like I over reacted, it's just that Major Sheppard is very protective of some things, and doesn't like it when people put their mitts on them. I think it would be best if we never mentioned this to him though

Spoiler:

JS: I swear it wasn't there before I beamed in Colonel

CC: Doctor, if you'd like to go out the back and deal to that, it won't be mentioned in my logs. Just get him off my bridge, this isn't The Love Boat although Caldwell does have the baldness of Captain Stubbing

Spoiler:

EW: So, the Terranan Chancellor, what does he look like?
                JS: Aging, balding, blown a diff - sure, come along if you want. Heck, bring as many female expedition members as you want so they can all have a good look

Spoiler:

The meeting had been rather tedious so far, so John had included a picture of his 'restricted area' to liven things up. Elizabeth hoped she was the only one in the meeting to get it

She was not

Spoiler:

Mike??: Are you saying men and women can't be friends? You're friends with Colonel Sheppard aren't you?
                EW: More like friends and fun buddies

Spoiler:

EW: ****ing Ancients and their ****ing stupid machines. That was supposed to be a transporter. Now I'm 10,000 years early for my wedding
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                  At my LJ because it was a little too long for the forum, but it is still a ficlet.

To Meet One's Match
                  Sweet!
                  And Todd, who was always my favourite Wraith, was hylarious here!

Comment

More of the same......

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:

KH: So Rodney, what did you want to talk about?
                    RM: I don't know quite how to put this, but the other night, I saw you come out of Teyla's quarters. It was quite late in the evening, and you looked quite flushed

Spoiler:

KH: WHAT?!! I mean....it wasn't what it looked like. She just had a....bad dream. Yes, a bad dream

Spoiler:

JS: Wow, Teyla, um, Rodney told me about you and Kate. Let me be the first to congratulate you, and say that that is, well, it's hot. High 5?

Spoiler:

TE: What? Oh all right. I will never understand your customs

Spoiler:

EW: I know you wanted to keep it a secret, but it's really great that it's out in the open. With everyone gossiping about you two, people have stopped talking about John & I. Thank you thank you thank you

Spoiler:

EW: All this Teyla/Kate gossip just goes to show we have to be really careful in public from now on. We can't do anything that would tip people off, okay?
                    JS: I agree. You could start by not looking directly at my crotch when speaking to me

Spoiler:

Teer (to John): Thank you for all your help. We must take over from here
                    EW (thinking): Whatever. Get away from John you *****

Spoiler:

EW: Yeah, I know Rodney is slowly sinking to the bottom of the ocean, but you look really hot when you're welding

Spoiler:

RZ: Now put your hand forward, yep, like that
                    TE: Now what?
                    RZ: I'm not sure. Usually he just sort of 'leaped' into the air and flew away
                    TE: What? Dr McKay was correct, you really are an idiot
                    RZ: I just thought, you know, Superman was an alien, you're an alien....It was worth a shot
                    sigpic

Comment

*pokes head in*

So, favorite season 2 eppy? Hmmmm. Well, for Sparky I bounce between Siege III and The Long Goodbye. Or aka the hug vs. the marriage proposal. Gotta love he wanted to be her husband.

Overall episode would have to be Critical Mass. They used everyone so well in that one plus I just love Teyla's song. I think my one complaint is no Lorne. (I don't think he's in that one.) It's sad, but I REALLY need to rewatch the entire series. I'm starting to forget stuff!

Hey, welcome back. You can stay and help with SS6. Check out our comm and pick a place for yourself.

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      More of the same......

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25437[/ATTACH]
                      KH: So Rodney, what did you want to talk about?
                      RM: I don't know quite how to put this, but the other night, I saw you come out of Teyla's quarters. It was quite late in the evening, and you looked quite flushed

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25440[/ATTACH]
                      KH: WHAT?!! I mean....it wasn't what it looked like. She just had a....bad dream. Yes, a bad dream

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25436[/ATTACH]
                      JS: Wow, Teyla, um, Rodney told me about you and Kate. Let me be the first to congratulate you, and say that that is, well, it's hot. High 5?

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25434[/ATTACH]
                      TE: What? Oh all right. I will never understand your customs

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25439[/ATTACH]
                      EW: I know you wanted to keep it a secret, but it's really great that it's out in the open. With everyone gossiping about you two, people have stopped talking about John & I. Thank you thank you thank you

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25432[/ATTACH]
                      EW: All this Teyla/Kate gossip just goes to show we have to be really careful in public from now on. We can't do anything that would tip people off, okay?
                      JS: I agree. You could start by not looking directly at my crotch when speaking to me

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25433[/ATTACH]
                      Teer (to John): Thank you for all your help. We must take over from here
                      EW (thinking): Whatever. Get away from John you *****

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25435[/ATTACH]
                      EW: Yeah, I know Rodney is slowly sinking to the bottom of the ocean, but you look really hot when you're welding

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH]25438[/ATTACH]
                      RZ: Now put your hand forward, yep, like that
                      TE: Now what?
                      RZ: I'm not sure. Usually he just sort of 'leaped' into the air and flew away
                      TE: What? Dr McKay was correct, you really are an idiot
                      RZ: I just thought, you know, Superman was an alien, you're an alien....It was worth a shot
                      You just take the cake. (Another Southern expression for 'Nuna) That may be the funniest two batches yet.

And yeah, Rachel wanted me to tell you she has no hard feelings against you. After I reminded her that she was spotted putting deviled eggs down David's pants, she realized it was all in the heat of the moment. So you're off the hook. I'd steer clear of her husband though.

And I also smoothed things over with a certain Mrs. F over the little thing involving the whipped cream and several of us who shall remain nameless that may or may not have been provoked by Mr. F.
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey, welcome back. You can stay and help with SS6. Check out our comm and pick a place for yourself.

You just take the cake. (Another Southern expression for 'Nuna) That may be the funniest two batches yet.
                        Thanks, cake taken & eaten My favourite was the one from BIS

And yeah, Rachel wanted me to tell you she has no hard feelings against you. After I reminded her that she was spotted putting deviled eggs down David's pants, she realized it was all in the heat of the moment. So you're off the hook. I'd steer clear of her husband though.
                        Thanks again. I'm sure when I have to play 'random Athosian #39' and she gets to beat me, we will become friends again Would it surprise you to learn that I've been slapped a lot recently?

And I also smoothed things over with a certain Mrs. F over the little thing involving the whipped cream and several of us who shall remain nameless that may or may not have been provoked by Mr. F.
                        Ah. I'm picturing something reminiscent of the scene from "There's Something About Mary" with it hanging from his ear but not gross like in the movie Either that or the deviled eggs weren't the only dairy products to go down someone's pants

Edit: Oh, wait, eggs aren't dairy products *headdesk* I'm sure devilled eggs have milk in them though. Or butter
                        Last edited by gateraid; 03 April 2010, 05:01 AM. Reason: *headdesk*
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks, cake taken & eaten My favourite was the one from BIS

Thanks again. I'm sure when I have to play 'random Athosian #39' and she gets to beat me, we will become friends again Would it surprise you to learn that I've been slapped a lot recently?

Ah. I'm picturing something reminiscent of the scene from "There's Something About Mary" with it hanging from his ear but not gross like in the movie Either that or the deviled eggs weren't the only dairy products to go down someone's pants

Edit: Oh, wait, eggs aren't dairy products *headdesk* I'm sure devilled eggs have milk in them though. Or butter
                          Well, you do usually find eggs in the dairy section. So, close enough. Which reminds me, I have a carrot cake to bake. Later.

Oh and enough said about the whipped cream incident. I don't know about the others but when certain people run around getting all sweaty playing egg toss with the kids and then unbutton their shirt and flap it around to cool off, people may be the slightest bit guilty of inciting a riot. Just sayin'.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well, you do usually find eggs in the dairy section. So, close enough. Which reminds me, I have a carrot cake to bake. Later.

Oh and enough said about the whipped cream incident. I don't know about the others but when certain people run around getting all sweaty playing egg toss with the kids and then unbutton their shirt and flap it around to cool off, people may be the slightest bit guilty of inciting a riot. Just sayin'.
                            I just discovered the other day, when she was trying to attack me, that I can pick my mate's 9 year old up with one arm. Play fighting is a new experience though - you can't tackle them and try to pile drive them into the ground like you would with an adult. Or throw the ball right at their head.

At least I didn't have an audience of girls armed with whipped cream to attack me as well
                            sigpic

Comment

Not as good as the last lot, but here they are anyway:

Spoiler:
                              The world according to TPTB

Spoiler:

EW: I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Major, for all your help in dealing with our current wraith attack. Your assistance has been invaluable. Let me offer you this hug. It in no way reflects any deeper feelings on my part
                              JS: Thank you, ma'am. It has been my pleasure to offer assistance. I was simply glad I could help, and derive no satisfaction at all from your continued safety

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:

Caldwell: Let's cut to the chase, shall we? I think we have some chemistry, & I for one would like to explore where it takes us? Are you interested?
                              Weir: Only if you can do this
                              Caldwell: What the......??? Hang on, is that Sheppard?!?

Spoiler:

Caldwell: Look Sheppard, I'm not happy about what you & Dr Weir have been up to. Don't deny it, I've seen the screensaver on her datapad. You might think the non-fraternisation rules don't apply here, but they do. Also, could you show me how to do that?

Spoiler:

Landry: I've been getting some troubling reports from the crew on the Deadalus. Caldwell's become obsessed with something called 'The Sheppard Manouvere'. I've never heard of it. Would you care to enlighten me?

Spoiler:

Marks: Would it make you feel better if I sat on the edge of your chair?
                              Caldwell: Not cool Major, not cool

Spoiler:

Weir: Look, Jack, I don't care if you had to stand Caldwell down indefinitely. There's no such thing as the Sheppard Manouvere and that's all there is to it

Spoiler:

Weir: Oh, look, my bed is covered with those books and stuff. It's too late in the day to move them. How about we go to your quarters and do the Sheppard Manouvere. We can IM Caldwell just to rub it in

Spoiler:

Carter: If you ever sit on my desk again, you will not be welcome on this base again. Do I make myself clear?
                              Ellis: Perfectly

Edit: Huh. Check out the pic of David, Joe & Torri responding to RDA off-screen. David is standing on the place marker.
                              Last edited by gateraid; 03 April 2010, 07:28 AM. Reason: Noticed something
                              sigpic

Comment

Not as good as the last lot, but here they are anyway:

Spoiler:
                                The world according to TPTB

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]25445[/ATTACH]
                                EW: I would like to take this opportunity to thank you, Major, for all your help in dealing with our current wraith attack. Your assistance has been invaluable. Let me offer you this hug. It in no way reflects any deeper feelings on my part
                                JS: Thank you, ma'am. It has been my pleasure to offer assistance. I was simply glad I could help, and derive no satisfaction at all from your continued safety

Spoiler:
                                Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]25446[/ATTACH]
                                Caldwell: Let's cut to the chase, shall we? I think we have some chemistry, & I for one would like to explore where it takes us? Are you interested?
                                Weir: Only if you can do this
                                Caldwell: What the......??? Hang on, is that Sheppard?!?

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]25447[/ATTACH]
                                Caldwell: Look Sheppard, I'm not happy about what you & Dr Weir have been up to. Don't deny it, I've seen the screensaver on her datapad. You might think the non-fraternisation rules don't apply here, but they do. Also, could you show me how to do that?

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]25444[/ATTACH]
                                Landry: I've been getting some troubling reports from the crew on the Deadalus. Caldwell's become obsessed with something called 'The Sheppard Manouvere'. I've never heard of it. Would you care to enlighten me?

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]25448[/ATTACH]
                                Marks: Would it make you feel better if I sat on the edge of your chair?
                                Caldwell: Not cool Major, not cool

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]25449[/ATTACH]
                                Weir: Look, Jack, I don't care if you had to stand Caldwell down indefinitely. There's no such thing as the Sheppard Manouvere and that's all there is to it

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]25450[/ATTACH]
                                Weir: Oh, look, my bed is covered with those books and stuff. It's too late in the day to move them. How about we go to your quarters and do the Sheppard Manouvere. We can IM Caldwell just to rub it in

Spoiler:
                                [ATTACH]25451[/ATTACH]
                                Carter: If you ever sit on my desk again, you will not be welcome on this base again. Do I make myself clear?
                                Ellis: Perfectly

Edit: Huh. Check out the pic of David, Joe & Torri responding to RDA off-screen. David is standing on the place marker.
                                Wonderful. Now I want to know what the Sheppard maneuver is. (American spelling, heh)

Why is David the only one with a place marker?

OT

Spoiler:
                                So Mr. SR and I had a strategy discussion and I explained how I'm going to get all the food for tomorrow into the refrigerator. Then he spoiled it by asking "Doesn't the carrot cake have to be refrigerated?" Doh! Back to the drawing board.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X