Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    True but what about Washington, DC. We've got lots of big hotels that host other conventions plus the convention center and millions of people? Philadelphia, Miami, Boston and Dallas are also other good choices. *pouts*
    Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
    And Atlanta. *points to Dragon Con*
    Indeed. Creation used to do a few more cities on their Stargate convention circuit, but they've pulled back in the past couple of years. Strangely enough, I don't think they ever did any SG cons in the South, so no Texas or Georgia. And Florida! Geeze, holding one in Orlando would be a natural... bring on that side trip to Disney and Universal! I guess they don't think there's enough interest. Weird.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Oh conventions. There are ALL thousands miles away from me. *sighs*

SR. I love that picspam. My day was exceptionally crappy (again) and this is just what I needed. John has a sunburn, he keeps staring at Elizabeth, she broke up with Simon, all sorts of naughty thoughts are going through my head now.
    And now I've got a crackfic!bunny in need of a home: John's putting lotion on his face to ease the pain of his sunburn. Lizzie volunteers to help.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

And now I've got a crackfic!bunny in need of a home: John's putting lotion on his face to ease the pain of his sunburn. Lizzie volunteers to help.
      If you can wait for a few days, I can give your bunny a warm, welcoming home. Hey, I also offer smut! Just m,ake sure to poke me on saturday to write this.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        If you can wait for a few days, I can give your bunny a warm, welcoming home. Hey, I also offer smut! Just m,ake sure to poke me on saturday to write this.
        Mmmmm, smut.

*writes reminder sticky to poke 'Nuna on Saturday*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi everybody! *waves* Sorry it's been a little while since I've dropped in.

But I'm really excited b/c my DSL got hooked up today! No more crappy satellite internet, high speed all the way! Woohoo!!
          sigpic
          Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
            Hi everybody! *waves* Sorry it's been a little while since I've dropped in.

But I'm really excited b/c my DSL got hooked up today! No more crappy satellite internet, high speed all the way! Woohoo!!
            Yeehaw! You're gonna love high speed Sparky! *high-fives*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Yeehaw! You're gonna love high speed Sparky! *high-fives*
              *high-fives back* Oh, believe me I already do. The first thing I did when I got home today was watch a ton of Sparky videos. It's so nice not having to worry about eating up bandwidth!
              sigpic
              Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                *high-fives back* Oh, believe me I already do. The first thing I did when I got home today was watch a ton of Sparky videos. It's so nice not having to worry about eating up bandwidth!
                LMAO! Now that's what I call having your priorities straight! Hahahahaha!

Comment

Gooood mornin'. Have we stopped posting vids? Let's start again. I don't remember if this one has been posted but we can never see it too much.

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*thud* SR that scene kills me every time I see it....I get butterflies in my stomach watching them watch each other....

(and now I'm gushing lol)
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

My little contribution.

First vid: It's funny because I had this song in my head at the beginning of his week.
                      Spoiler:

And...
                      Spoiler:

How forgot how beautiful Torri is. Never forgot for Joe.lol
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Great vids probie. The first one is just the cutest thing.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good evening All

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lanaganp View Post
                            Good evening All

Spoiler:
                            SR: I also like the first vid and I have an obsession with this song since 3 days.
                            AAAHHHHHH LANA!!!!!!! *jumps* Happy to see you here.
                            Good pic. hihi
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                              SR: I also like the first vid and I have an obsession with this song since 3 days.
                              AAAHHHHHH LANA!!!!!!! *jumps* Happy to see you here.
                              Good pic. hihi
                              Hi Probie, like to pop in now and then.
                              sigpic

Comment

Good afternoon, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday! And oh my, the fluffiness of those vids! Especially the one set to "When I'm Sixty-Four" that Probie posted. LMAO!

Comment

Working...
                                X