No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wil surely attempt to teach Joe Croatian. At least the curses.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Yes.
      count me in as a writer. i got free time on my hand so i guess this would be my first writing for a series.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
        SR I has a question for you, about SGA DVDS. Which episodes have cast commentaries? How many did Torri do? Please please help?
        I can't help with the exact number of how many commentaries are actors--most of Season 2 I know are. But I can help with Torri's...

She did the last 10 minutes of Hide & Seek (she walks in on Paul and Rachel as they're doing it and it's adorable to hear them welcome her in); all of Sanctuary with Rachel (not to be missed--sorry all you S1 non Region 1 DVD owners) and Season 2's "The Long Goodbye".
        Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Anyone speaking French (or any other language) without an English translation will be ignored.
          Sorry! *blushes*

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Spanish but Eri is better than me and Portuguese.

And sorry for my conversation with Joe. He's so funny and his accent is so sweet. Can I have my raise?lol

Fionnait: Good luck for youe exam. If you need help before, ask me
          You could dye your hair bright red and pretend to be me for the exam.

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
          Pas de peur! Et bonne chance!
          My Moroccan collegue always says: Je te dis merde! (figurative translation: break a leg!)

We could have lots of different languages in the new season... with translation, of course.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

SR I has a question for you, about SGA DVDS. Which episodes have cast commentaries? How many did Torri do? Please please help?
            OMG! The things I'll do for you. I had to drag out my DVD's and my reading glasses. Okay.

S1: Rising- JF
            Hide and Seek-RL,TH,PM
            38 Min: RL,PM
            Childhood's End:RL,RSF
            TS/TE: DH
            HZ: RL,RSF,PM
            Sanctuary: RL,TH
            Brotherhood: DH
            Siege I: DH, JF may be here also. I think he drops in by surprise.
            Siege II: DH,JF
            S2 has commentary on each ep but it's not listed on the box. I know JF and DH do Conversion and I think TH does TLG
            S3 is the same. Maybe someone remembers. I don't think JF or TH do any.
            S4: Lifeline: AT
            TR: AT
            Quarantine: AT
            Trio: AT
            Well that was interesting.
            S5: BT: Jason

If nobody knows the others, I can take more time tomorrow and check out each disk.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            Spanish but Eri is better than me and Portuguese.

And sorry for my conversation with Joe. He's so funny and his accent is so sweet. Can I have my raise?lol

Fionnait: Good luck for youe exam. If you need help before, ask me
            New rule: All conversations with Joe must be on speaker phone. And yes you can keep your raise.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

We have had such a productive and fun day, I hate to leave but hubby is due soon.

And I've noticed we have lots of very quiet guests. As you can see, we are organizing to put SGA back on the air. If you have special skills, come and join in. We need lots of people with art talent and set builders and just general workers to do the jobs needed to get S6 on the air.

Don't forget to check in from time to time and see how we are progressing because we are just having too much fun to keep it to ourselves.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

For the new season I think either the mid season or the season finale should deal with those aliens we met in "the Daedalus variations" I think if people are up for it I might write that episode.

Comment

I'm loving all these story ideas. And meanwhile I've cut and pasted a few texts I got from the cast.

Cast comments:

JF: Sweeeet! I'm excited about playing John Sheppard again and working with a new production team will just be icing on the cake. The best news yet is that Torri is returning. And could I request that my trailer not be anywhere near Jason's?

TH: It will truly be a pleasure to return to the role of Elizabeth Weir. I'm looking forward to all the exciting adventures she will have. Seeing everyone again will be like a big family reunion. Can Rachel have the trailer next to mine?

DH: Oh boy! I've been waiting for this. Hopefully this time McKay will not act like a lovesick schoolboy. And will Momoa be anywhere near me at any time? Because I still haven't recovered from that last prank.

RL: Lovely to think about playing Teyla again and getting into more of her background and culture. I'm beginning my fight training right away. Having my good friend Torri on set will be an added blessing. May I please request that someone ask Jason to return my chair before filming starts?

JM: Finally! Just tell me when to report and I'm there. Can you write scripts in which someone actually listens to Ronon this time? And more sword fighting? Also, I'll need to have a trailer in between Flanigan and Hewlett. Thanks dudes.

PM: Just marvelous to be back at work playing Doctor Beckett. All the lovely ladies in the production office have been so kind on the phone I can't begin to tell you how thrilled I am. Tell Flanigan he owes me a wrestling match.

CR: Kate's alive! Can't wait to spend time with my friend Rachel again.

JS: I am happy about returning to play Keller but can you please hire new wardrobe people. Thanks. Can't wait to meet the new writers.
                  LOL!! Fantastic! Glad to know they're all on board.
                  Oh, and SR, much to my shame I do believe I forgot to tell you how awesome your 'Home' fic was! So I am now.

In the meantime, guys, i have two sparky drabbles posted over at my LJ. Both fluffy and cute I'm having a fairly bad day, so comments would cheer me up greatly. Please read?
                  Awwww!!!! Those were so sweet! I love the last lines of the second one.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  I read them and I love them! Just the fluffy treat I needed!

I definitely like the idea of Atlantis being independent from Earth as a colony. Hmm, would Woolsey side with Atlantis in the event of a rebellion?

And Sedge. I want to see Lizzie reunited with her dog, darnit!

*cracks up* Oh, don't worry, I know how to handle Jason. And I don't think Joe will be a problem.

May I suggest Stargate Studios? They've done work on Defying Gravity, Heroes, and are working on the current season of 24.
                  Hmmm... I think that he has enough affection and understanding of Atlantis by this point that he would be alright with it, but his loyalties to Earth would be stronger and so he would stay behind. I can see him helping them by the simple act of just either not telling on them when they steal the city (a nod as John and the others run into the control room, etc.) or doing some other subtle act of assistance. (distracting a guard or some Very Important Personage by stepping on his feet or just talking to him. hard to tell what it would be without knowing any details yet.)
                  I'm not sure if that came out quite right. I can picture it in my head at any rate.
                  sigpic
                  Lovely Sparkiness! ~*~ My: Fanfics - Vids ~*~

Comment

And SK, we should probably get to work on those new uniforms. Do you have a final design in mind yet? I've got the design I came up with for the future expedition with my version of John and Liz's kids, but that might be too similar to the S4/5 uniforms for you. I've got a drawing I can post. *runs off to get it*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      For the new season I think either the mid season or the season finale should deal with those aliens we met in "the Daedalus variations" I think if people are up for it I might write that episode.
                      Yessssssssssssssssssssssss I like that idea so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      New enemies to kick their asses so hard

Comment

So are we going to go with the darker tone ala season 4 and 5 or are we going back to season 3 tone?

Comment

Lovely. So do you wanna be our set designer? We need talent. *puppy eyes*
                          Bring it on!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            Argh, now I have the multi-quote problem! All of the previous ones show up...
                            Yeah, the quoted messages keep showing up even once the reply has been posted. It seems that logging out, then logging back in, seems to reset it.

Okay, SR got the S1 and S4 episodes, so here's the S2 episodes (I still have to look up S3)...

Siege 3 - JF & DH
                            Runner - DH
                            Duet - DH
                            Conversion - JF & DH
                            The Lost Boys - JF & DH
                            Critical Mass - RL
                            Grace Under Pressure - DH & AT
                            The Long Goodbye - TH
                            Coup d'Etat - DH
                            Allies - DH

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                            Hmmm... I think that he has enough affection and understanding of Atlantis by this point that he would be alright with it, but his loyalties to Earth would be stronger and so he would stay behind. I can see him helping them by the simple act of just either not telling on them when they steal the city (a nod as John and the others run into the control room, etc.) or doing some other subtle act of assistance. (distracting a guard or some Very Important Personage by stepping on his feet or just talking to him. hard to tell what it would be without knowing any details yet.)
                            I'm not sure if that came out quite right. I can picture it in my head at any rate.
                            Yeah, I can see that happening. And it potentially puts Woolsey in a position of being able to work on Atlantis's behalf on Earth after they've left. Hmm, this could be interesting.

And SK, we should probably get to work on those new uniforms. Do you have a final design in mind yet? I've got the design I came up with for the future expedition with my version of John and Liz's kids, but that might be too similar to the S4/5 uniforms for you. I've got a drawing I can post. *runs off to get it*
                            Well, like I said earlier, I was thinking of going back to the S1-3 design for the civilian characters (maybe while the city is still on Earth or during the move, the S4-5 uniforms meet with an accident of their own? hahaha! and the old uniforms are in storage, and thus, can be put back into use), with the military (Sheppard, Lorne, etc. sticking with BDUs as Sheppard was wearing in S4-5).
                            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Yeah, the quoted messages keep showing up even once the reply has been posted. It seems that logging out, then logging back in, seems to reset it.

Okay, SR got the S1 and S4 episodes, so here's the S2 episodes (I still have to look up S3)...

Siege 3 - JF & DH
                              Runner - DH
                              Duet - DH
                              Conversion - JF & DH
                              The Lost Boys - JF & DH
                              Critical Mass - RL
                              Grace Under Pressure - DH & AT
                              The Long Goodbye - TH
                              Coup d'Etat - DH
                              Allies - DH

Yeah, I can see that happening. And it potentially puts Woolsey in a position of being able to work on Atlantis's behalf on Earth after they've left. Hmm, this could be interesting.

Well, like I said earlier, I was thinking of going back to the S1-3 design for the civilian characters (maybe while the city is still on Earth or during the move, the S4-5 uniforms meet with an accident of their own? hahaha! and the old uniforms are in storage, and thus, can be put back into use), with the military (Sheppard, Lorne, etc. sticking with BDUs as Sheppard was wearing in S4-5).
                              Mmmhmm, I remember you saying that. *nods* That works. I didn't know if you were going to use the exact ones or just use it as a base.
                              I did kinda liked the updated versions of those same uniforms that we saw on some of the supporting cast during S4/5 though. They were slightly more cut, so they didn't look quite as baggy as the old ones did, but they still maintained the same design. (maybe just for the women?) Here it is.
                              An "accident"... *evil laugh* Yeah, we could make that happen.

At any rate, purely for the sake of the fact that I haven't posted a drawing in a very long while... here's another drawing of my version of the Sparky kids, Connor and Emily.
                              Spoiler:
                              This is sort of for that fic I started 'Isn't Supposed to Be', where the two kids come back in time. *refuses to talk about how much I've slacked on that fic*

B/W: (I like this one better):

Color:
                              sigpic

Comment

Mmmhmm, I remember you saying that. *nods* That works. I didn't know if you were going to use the exact ones or just use it as a base.
                                I did kinda liked the updated versions of those same uniforms that we saw on some of the supporting cast during S4/5 though. They were slightly more cut, so they didn't look quite as baggy as the old ones did, but they still maintained the same design. (maybe just for the women?) Here it is.
                                An "accident"... *evil laugh* Yeah, we could make that happen.
                                Oooh, yes, I did rather like the more fitted look to the updated jackets; it was more like the second version of Lizzie's jacket, but a bit more fitted and without the pocket on the sleeve. I definitely want the more functional BDU-style trousers with all those nice big pockets at the lower thigh for carrying stuff. And I would imagine they'd be more comfortable for the actors.

At any rate, purely for the sake of the fact that I haven't posted a drawing in a very long while... here's another drawing of my version of the Sparky kids, Connor and Emily.
                                Spoiler:
                                This is sort of for that fic I started 'Isn't Supposed to Be', where the two kids come back in time. *refuses to talk about how much I've slacked on that fic*

B/W: (I like this one better):

Color:
                                Eeeee! They look so cute!
                                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Working...
                                X