Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    *sighs* So I went to Command Dynamics to look for a fic to read there. I tried reading four and they were all equally horrible. Gosh I don't understand, is there another, super secret version of Atlantis where neither John or Elizabeth have morals?
    And once again we've proven that great minds think alike. I think some (no one here of course) fic writers are fresh out of ideas. I'm willing to bet this happens a lot when shows are canceled. Maybe Sparky Santa will perk things up quality wise.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      And once again we've proven that great minds think alike. I think some (no one here of course) fic writers are fresh out of ideas. I'm willing to bet this happens a lot when shows are canceled. Maybe Sparky Santa will perk things up quality wise.
      I hope that too! And when Santa is done, i have ideas for more challenges.
      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I have a stupid question. Is Torri's/Elizabeth's dog, Sedgwick, a boy or girl? I always thought girl, but I wanna double-check.

Shhhh....I'm working on a teeny, tiny, holiday themed ficlet. Don't get excited, it is nothing fancy. I'm so close to done and the muse has left for a little bit, but, I'm still hopeful I can pull it off.
        sigpic
        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Shameless self-promotion....fic rated M
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Most female lit profs are ultra-feminists so I'm not surprised. Now me, I was a feminist in the true sense of the word before it was cool, but I'm not into political correctness.
            I'm so post-feminist, I can take it when someone says chick. I can even take it when a guy holds open the door for me...

But! It looks like we're toeing another milestone!
            Why did I read mistletoe out of that? Does my brain have a Sparky short-cut to kissing?

*sighs* So I went to Command Dynamics to look for a fic to read there. I tried reading four and they were all equally horrible. Gosh I don't understand, is there another, super secret version of Atlantis where neither John or Elizabeth have morals?
            Well, the truth is, we have been seeing the super secret version. The version for everyone else was more tailored for 14 year old boys. I had a horrible story a while ago. Grammar was unbelievable, the author did not even bother with proper capitalisation.

Going to read you fic now.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
              Anuna that one made me blush. Yeah, even I'll admit the stuff I have at command dynamics is lower than whale crap. Maybe I'll try and have something for us all tonight or tomorrow morning to enjoy.

Probie thanks homie. Too bad Lizzie is a brunette, otherwise we could have used it as a sparky song.

SR "Brainstorm" is one of the episodes where the big guy upstairs owes me one hour for wasting me time. And wardrobe defied the rule black is slimming. Besides blonde hair and blue eyes really shouldn't wear black anyways. Maybe Shep was encouraging his friend so he wouldn't repeat the same mistake John did with Lizzie?

Off I go to run errands.
              I did nothing. I just took it on the net but you're welcome.
              Maybe you can adapt it for Elizabeth.

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
              I have a stupid question. Is Torri's/Elizabeth's dog, Sedgwick, a boy or girl? I always thought girl, but I wanna double-check.

Shhhh....I'm working on a teeny, tiny, holiday themed ficlet. Don't get excited, it is nothing fancy. I'm so close to done and the muse has left for a little bit, but, I'm still hopeful I can pull it off.
              I think it's a girl but I'm not sure.
              Can't wait to see your ficlet.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              Wow....My head is like this --->
              This thread is filled with perverts. Those who write smut fics and those who read them. (We are also alcoholic because we like to talk about cocktail, beer, wine,...lol)
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*giggles* does that mean you enjoyed it Probie?
                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                sigpic

Comment

I think Sedge is a boy...I thought she referred to him as 'boy' when she petted him in TRW...
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

*giggles* does that mean you enjoyed it Probie?
                    I have to say...yes I enjoyed it but I had the same reaction of pkrpd. I was blushing.lol

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    I think Sedge is a boy...I thought she referred to him as 'boy' when she petted him in TRW...
                    It's a "she". Torri's interview.

But in the transcript, it's a him.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Probie, I blushed while I wrote it! LOL
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                        It's a "she". Torri's interview.

But in the transcript, it's a him.
                        LOL, in my book, Torri trumps the writers and TPTB everytime. In my story, Sedge will be a she!

Thanks Probie & Eri13 for the help! I appreciate it!
                        sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Just a quick question...has something happened to the SJ thread, it says closed on it?

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
                          I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
                          Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

OH BOY!!!!!! That had me running for a cold shower.

snip snip
                            I have one too, but I'll wait. Don't want to steal the senior sparky's thunder.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            I'm so post-feminist, I can take it when someone says chick. I can even take it when a guy holds open the door for me...

Why did I read mistletoe out of that? Does my brain have a Sparky short-cut to kissing?

Well, the truth is, we have been seeing the super secret version. The version for everyone else was more tailored for 14 year old boys. I had a horrible story a while ago. Grammar was unbelievable, the author did not even bother with proper capitalisation.

Going to read you fic now.
                            I still stand when a lady leaves/joins the table and pull out my date's chair too. Please don't get me on my soap box about feminism (in it's extreme man hating form. Real feminism I'm cool with) and the fall of chivalry.

I did nothing. I just took it on the net but you're welcome.
                            Maybe you can adapt it for Elizabeth.

Wow....My head is like this --->
                            This thread is filled with perverts. Those who write smut fics and those who read them. (We are also alcoholic because we like to talk about cocktail, beer, wine,...lol)
                            The French word for brunette is brunette. Go figure right My music theory skills which are as bad as my fiction skills makes think that "brun" could work. I think "brun" is the French word for brown. I also like your analysis too. Don't forget we also talk sports. Hmm, booze+sex+sports=this thread is filled with men!!!!!!!!!
                            "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
                              I have one too, but I'll wait. Don't want to steal the senior sparky's thunder.

I still stand when a lady leaves/joins the table and pull out my date's chair too. Please don't get me on my soap box about feminism (in it's extreme man hating form. Real feminism I'm cool with) and the fall of chivalry.
                              No.....don't wait! If it's done - SHARE IT! Ravenous Sparky fans await......

And I applaud your sense of chivalry! GOOD FOR YOU! To me those things you mention are a sign of respect and honor, which are very cool in my book....
                              sigpic
                              Signature by Erin87

Comment

Well, I have to warn everybody, this is kinda racy. There is also appearances by Carson, Lorne, and Cadman. Enjoy!

Spoiler:
                                John Sheppard looked around for possible hostiles in the area. He stayed alert while moving swiftly between the trees. The deep snow crunched giving away his position. John dove to his left dodging a hit. He took off sprinting but stopped when he saw what awaited. John’s eyes grew large since he knew what was coming.

“Get him everybody,” a shout came from one of John’s foes.

John covered up as snowballs came flying at him from every direction. The Athosean children set a perfect trap. After getting pelted with snow balls John looked up to see Ronon smiling down at him.

“I suppose you set up this little ambush,” John shook some snow out of his hair.

“It was worth it,” Ronon grinned as he high fived some of the Athosean kids.

“Well, we better get back before Elizabeth gets upset,” John dusted off his coat.

John and Ronon walked back to the gate being followed by some of the children. Everyone continued throwing snowballs at each other. When John and Ronon reached the gate they said good bye to the children and dialed Atlantis.

“Atlantis this Sheppard,” John radioed.

“Go ahead Colonel,” Chuck responded.

“Ronon and I are coming back through now,” John began walking up the stairs to the gate.

“Copy that,” Chuck acknowledged.

“Shep... whoa!” John slipped went crashing down the stairs.

John dusted himself off and stepped through the gate. He was met with Dr. Beckett and some questions.

“Well Colonel, did you black out?” Carson began as he checked John’s eye response.

“No, I just bumped my head,” John answered.

“Do you feel dizzy or have any kind of blurry vision,” Carson continued.

“Nope. I feel fine,” John let Carson finish.

“Alright Colonel, you’ll just have a nasty bump on your head. And get into some dry clothes before ya catch cold,” Carson spoke to a retreating John.

“Okay mom,” John replied as he went to change.

John changed and made his way to the briefing room. He stopped when Lt. Cadman walked by wearing a Santa hat that a piece of mistletoe hanging on it. John smiled and let it go as he entered the transporter. Upon exiting he stopped to admire the decorations in the gate room. A Christmas tree, a menorah, and all kinds of decorations from everyone gave the place some cheer.

John entered the briefing room and was a little creeped out the lights were off.

“Hello,” John called and looked at his watch.

A light turned on in the corner of the room and John scratched his head at we saw.

Ba doo, ba doo, ba doo, ba doo-oo

Rondey, Lorne, Ronon, and Carson were in tuxedos and singing and snapping their fingers in time. John saw another light turn on and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn’t dreaming.

A very sleek feminine physique in long high heeled boots was bouncing her hips in time with the boys singing. John ogled the long sleeved santa lingerie with a short skirt and plunging back line.

Santa baby just slip a sable under the tree for me

The woman dropped a fur wrap to the ground. And kept her hips bouncing all the while.

Been awful good girl
                                Santa baby so hurry down the chimney tonight

John nearly fell over when the woman turned around to reveal herself as Dr. Elizabeth Weir.

Rodney, Ronon, Lorne, and Carson hoisted Elizabeth on their shoulders as she continued to sing.

Santa baby a ‘54 convertible too, light blue

The boys set Elizabeth down right in front of John. John kept fighting the urge not to stare at her cleavage as Elizabeth swayed her hips coming towards him.

I’ll wait up for you dear

Elizabeth gave a stunned John a gentle push into a chair that appeared from nowhere. The boys all surrounded Elizabeth as she continued to sing.

Think of all the fun I’ve missed
                                Think of all the fellas that I haven’t kissed

She pushed all the boys aside and turned her attention to John. Elizabeth leaned over to come face to face with John.

Next year I could be just as good
                                If you check off my Christmas list

Elizabeth pulled out a rolled up piece of paper from her decolletage and tucked it in John’s pocket.

Santa cutie fill my stocking with a duplex and checks

The men once again surrounded Elizabeth with Christmas stockings filled with cash.

Sign your “X” on the line

Elizabeth seductively moistened the tip of a candy cane pen and placed it behind a now grinning John’s ear.

Santa cutie and hurry down the chimney tonight

Elizabeth spun John’s chair around and began to tie him up with garland.

Come and trim my Christmas tree
                                With some decorations bought at Tiffany’s

The boys held out diamond necklaces and bracelts but Elizabeth just pushed them away again.

Elizabeth sauntered back to John and took a seat on his lap.

I really do believe in you

Elizabeth grabbed the collar of John’s jacket pulled him close. She whispered in a husky voice.

Let’s see if you believe in me

John could only grin ear-to-ear as Elizabeth pushed him back into the chair and placed her head on his shoulder.

Santa baby forgot to mention one little thing

John could feel shivers as Elizabeth began running her hands through his messy hair.

A ring, I don’t mean on the phone

Elizabeth smiled and pulled out John’s ear-wic radio and threw it aside.

Elizabeth spun herself and now straddled John’s lap. She pulled his face into her bust and whispered one last time.

Santa baby so hurry down my chimney tonight

John looked up only to see a fully illuminated briefing room. He looked around confused and saw his friends blank stares.

“John are you sure you are feeling well?” Teyla asked.

“Huh, yeah. Why?” John was still confused.

“Well sir, you’ve been standing there...” Major Lorne trailed off.

“Standing here and doing what?” John asked.

“Singing some Santa song,” Ronon informed.

“What? No I haven’t.” John guffawed.

“Hm, we all saw you snapping your fingers and singing ‘Santa Baby’. And you were ah, staring at Elizabeth the whole time,” Rodney motioned toward a somewhat blushing Elizabeth.

“I wouldn’t do something like that,” John waved his friends off.

“It was very... interesting. Especially the part where you pointed right at me and then back at yourself,” Elizabeth smiled enjoying her Christmas serenade from John.

“Well, I guess better go back and see Carson,” John turned and ran toward the infirmary.

After the briefing Elizabeth saw Lt. Cadman and her mistletoe adorned Santa hat.

“Excuse me Lt. Cadman,” Elizabeth stopped her.

“Yes Dr. Weir,” Cadman smiled.

“Um, can I borrow that hat,” Elizabeth asked with a slight blush.

“Sure,” Lt. Cadman gave Elizabeth the hat while grinning mischievously, “and where are you going with it?”

“The infirmary,” Elizabeth grinned back and headed toward the infirmary.

Elizabeth smiled thinking about how to make her singing military commander feel better.

Sorry folks, the forum doesn't keep text bold and italicized from Word. I fixed it so it should be easier to read. Song lyrics are in italics.
                                Last edited by pkprd869; 15 December 2009, 06:27 PM. Reason: Formatting
                                "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Working...
                                X