No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    I'd love to talk about that, but... I hate spoilers on principle, so I can't.
    Suffice to say, it's awesome, but...there are things you won't like. There are things none of us will like. Curse you, Marvel.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge #104 Color Wheel Generator

RodneyIsGodney

Color wheel:

slizzie1986

Color wheel:

sigpic
      Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #105

*Waves* I hope everyone’s week is off to a good start. Guess I’m in the drivers’ seat again.

This week challenge 105 is going to be all about Heart. Love is one aspect of this. You can use Heart shapes\textures\font or maybe focus on a character. What is at their core? Where is there strength? What do they care about?

Entries will be due to me by PM next Monday April 25th at noon your time.
        sigpic
        Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I was reading some smut of my first OTP. Does that count?
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              I was reading some smut of my first OTP. Does that count?
              You betcha!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

It is indeed fluffy... as I was just thinking of fluffy mammoths.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I was reading a fluffy fanfic last night that got a little too fluffy.. Haha.

I found a fic on LJ by you, SK! Don't ask me what it was... I forget the name... I really enjoyed it tho.
                    sigpic
                    [call me loser.]

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      It is indeed fluffy... as I was just thinking of fluffy mammoths.

Originally posted by losernerdfriend View Post
                      I was reading a fluffy fanfic last night that got a little too fluffy.. Haha.

I found a fic on LJ by you, SK! Don't ask me what it was... I forget the name... I really enjoyed it tho.
                      Glad you liked it! (and don't worry, I'm bad with names too, heeheehee! )

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

oh gosh I gotta love the angst look from dr weir from that 1x11 episode, I recall from that episode when it aired on tv few yrs ago when john aimed the gun at them. she was like WTF you doing? Then John said hes not aim at her but at Koyla Hes like hes her shining knight in armor Just saying http://49.media.tumblr.com/bd95a472a...rf04o4_250.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Zangetsu-san View Post
                              oh gosh I gotta love the angst look from dr weir from that 1x11 episode, I recall from that episode when it aired on tv few yrs ago when john aimed the gun at them. she was like WTF you doing? Then John said hes not aim at her but at Koyla Hes like hes her shining knight in armor Just saying http://49.media.tumblr.com/bd95a472a...rf04o4_250.gif
                              Ah, love that scene. Especially the part where he asks her if she's okay and she says no and then he grabs her hand and off they run. That's one of the most Sparky moments of the entire series even though we know Joe grabbed Torri's hand to hurry her up because he was wet and freezing.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

And oh, what canon!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Ah, love that scene. Especially the part where he asks her if she's okay and she says no and then he grabs her hand and off they run. That's one of the most Sparky moments of the entire series even though we know Joe grabbed Torri's hand to hurry her up because he was wet and freezing.
                                The Eye. Ahhh, memories! And of course, it had the added benefit of establishing Kolya as a Sparky shipper, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X