Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So excited to find out who I am.

Okay, I was hoping for someone better, but I'll take her.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I'm Cora and I find Thomas.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

What are we all being today? I'm totally lost on this last theme or two.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
          What are we all being today? I'm totally lost on this last theme or two.
          Characters from the BBC series Downtown Abbey, which will come to its final episode in the US. It's been finished the UK for a while now.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
            I'm Cora and I find Thomas.
            I did not realize Thomas was lost.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Characters from the BBC series Downtown Abbey, which will come to its final episode in the US. It's been finished the UK for a while now.
            Yes and I'm eagerly anticipating the end. I'm mighty afraid a few things are going to disappoint me. I think the finale airs here on Mar 6.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I actually stopped watching Downton after Matthew died. I think I'll probably just read the spoilers on Monday.
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

I actually stopped watching Downton after Matthew died. I think I'll probably just read the spoilers on Monday.
                I can understand that. There have been a lot of things that would make you stop watching after that also. I've just hung in there hoping someone will slap Lady Mary upside the head.
                sigpic

Comment

Oh right. I thought that might have been it but I noticed this is different from the last time we all got Downton Abby names. I wasn't sure I recognized them this time.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I didn't like what happened Daisy's character this season. Besides her schooling, she was acting pretty bratty. I'm mainly watching for the Dowager Countess and her household.
                    sigpic

Comment

Woohoo, went to see Deadpool... *grin*

It was awesome.
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                        I didn't like what happened Daisy's character this season. Besides her schooling, she was acting pretty bratty. I'm mainly watching for the Dowager Countess and her household.
                        I didn't like that either. Considering how nice everybody has been to her, she has no reason to be a brat. Just goes to show being poor doesn't make you virtuous.

It was awesome.
                        I've heard that. Maybe we'll go today. *runs to poke Mr. SR*
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I can understand that. There have been a lot of things that would make you stop watching after that also. I've just hung in there hoping someone will slap Lady Mary upside the head.

It was awesome.
                          Still need to see it.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

The Series Finale of Downton Abbey Airs Tonight on PBS. I Saw It Months Ago-On Boxing Day

Season 1 of Shannara Ended On Tuesday. With The Same Ending as The Book, Only It's More Wrapped Up In The Book. Seeing The Ending on Screen Was Amazing, Surreal,Fantastic.

Comment

While probably end up watching Downton Abbey on streaming tomorrow. Is there going to be another season of Mr. Selfridge?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Still need to see it.
                                Saw Deadpool and had mixed feelings. I loved the humor but not the excessive violence and vulgarity. Too much graphic sex talk and action for this girl.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X