Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
    Hey I've been wondering guys, for those of you who have been struggled with finding one's muse for your SGA fics, much like I am, do you find your muse just vanishes for a while or moves onto something else? Because mine is pretty active actually, it just refuses to help me with that one story I was working on.
    Still not sure where my muse has wondered off to. Every once in a while I have an idea but I just don't have the time to even think about writing it.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Drive by post:
          Torri has a new project that will be on CBC (Canada) this fall:
          THIS LIFE - Premieres Monday, October 5, 2015 at 9 p.m. (9:30 NT)

Based on the original Radio-Canada hit, Nouvelle adresse, is set to begin production in Montreal in summer 2015. Set in contemporary Montreal, This Life is a family saga focusing on Natalie Lawson (Torri Higginson), an accomplished columnist and single mother in her early forties whose terminal cancer diagnosis sends her on a quest to prepare her teenage children for life without her. Her tight-knit family - sister (Lauren Lee Smith), two brothers (Rick Roberts, Kristopher Turner) and parents (Peter MacNeill, Janet Laine Green), do the best they can to help her, while coping with their own responses to this revelation. Produced by Sphere Media and showrun by Joseph Kay, with the involvement of Richard Blaimert, THIS LIFE is a funny, honest, heartfelt series about a regular family whose world turns upside down overnight.
          http://www.cbc.ca/mediacentre/cbc-an...-schedule.html

and it was reported on Twitter that Jason Momoa said Joe F's nickname is "Joeji the Emoji."
          sigpic

Comment

Project reads like The Michael J Fox Show... While different topics of illness, it nevertheless sounds interesting.

Joeji The Emoji?! -- I wonder how he got that.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Project reads like The Michael J Fox Show... While different topics of illness, it nevertheless sounds interesting.
              And I'm also glad to see she's continuing to explore projects outside of the sci-fi genre. Keeps her range much broader.

Joeji The Emoji?! -- I wonder how he got that.
              Indeed!

Comment

Challenge # 77

I want to give a big thank you to Raduzhok for hosting last week's challenge! She should be around later to post the entries that were entered. I am going out of town for the day, so I am going to post the new challenge early.

I've been tired lately, so this week's challenge I will call "Dream a Little Dream". Have your art or fan fic focus on sleeping.
                I think I know a great pic of Dean Winchester laid out in bed I might use!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday June 8th.
                sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Comment

Challenge #76
                    Our Heart Gardens Challenge
                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaded Wraith

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                      I've been tired lately, so this week's challenge I will call "Dream a Little Dream". Have your art or fan fic focus on sleeping.
                      I think I know a great pic of Dean Winchester laid out in bed I might use!
                      *remembers Doppelganger*

*quivering lip*

*runs*
                      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

*remembers Doppelganger*

*quivering lip*

*runs*
                        Ruh oh.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Comment

Howdy all! I finally went to Blu-ray and y'all were right - holy smokes it does make a huge difference. Frozen, in particular, looked very lovely.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            I imagine it will get more irritating the longer you are away from it. Our future neighbors said it is so quiet there at night (and all the time really) you only hear the tree frogs, and the only reason for curtains on your bedroom window is to keep the moonlight from being too bright to sleep. And have you heard of "country dark?" That's what we'll have. They say you can see a zillion stars.

In college I visited a friend's house in New Hampshire..... the woods of New Hampshire. I've always lived with street lights, then went to college in Boston. When the lights went out in New Hampshire I honestly had a panic attack. I couldn't see anything. All I could hear was a bee somewhere in the room. I don't think I slept at all. I was happy to get the hell out of there.

A few years later I went back there with my mom to my friend's wedding which was in her yard. We stayed in a hotel. It was only then that I realized just how .... shall we say... racially NON-diverse the area was. My mom looked like she could be Italian and I remember her standing out at this McDonald's we went to. My albino self fit right in, but it was really funny. I whispered "you're the only person in this whole place with brown eyes!"

As for muses, well I don't write. But I haven't really been reading any SGA stories at all, or even my newer fandom - Hunger Games. I'm just kinda waiting for a new thing to strike, I think. I am still in love with Once Upon A Time, but that won't be on again until fall, and I don't read fanfic for that. *shrugs*
                            Last edited by JT-2; 04 June 2015, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Howdy all! I finally went to Blu-ray and y'all were right - holy smokes it does make a huge difference. Frozen, in particular, looked very lovely.
                              Yay! Welcome to the Dark Side! But yes, Blu is awesome; more recent films look just as fantastic as they did in theaters, but even older films that have been remastered for Blu look amazing.

In college I visited a friend's house in New Hampshire..... the woods of New Hampshire. I've always lived with street lights, then went to college in Boston. When the lights went out in New Hampshire I honestly had a panic attack. I couldn't see anything. All I could hear was a bee somewhere in the room. I don't think I slept at all. I was happy to get the hell out of there.

A few years later I went back there with my mom to my friend's wedding which was in her yard. We stayed in a hotel. It was only then that I realized just how .... shall we say... racially NON-diverse the area was. My mom looked like she could be Italian and I remember her standing out at this McDonald's we went to. My albino self fit right in, but it was really funny. I whispered "you're the only person in this whole place with brown eyes!"
                              Oh my...

As for muses, well I don't write. But I haven't really been reading any SGA stories at all, or even my newer fandom - Hunger Games. I'm just kinda waiting for a new thing to strike, I think. I am still in love with Once Upon A Time, but that won't be on again until fall, and I don't read fanfic for that. *shrugs*
                              Geeze, I haven't read an SGA story in over a year. Still reading Iron Man-Pepperony fic like crazy, though my tastes have been getting pickier and the number of stories getting posted has slowed down a bit after the high of Iron Man 3. Really isn't anything else on my fandom docket at the moment. *joins in shrugging*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Working...
                                X