No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge # 68 was Spring, and try something new or something you dislike.

raduzhok

This was new for me since I haven't used the ani in this program. Not sure I like it, but you said spring, and new, and well, this is the best I can do

JadedWraith

precuts
    sigpic

Comment

Challenge #69

This week's challenge has three options.

1. Make a very busy artwork, stuffed full of pics, textures, brushes and fonts, as many as you can possibly fit into one piece of artwork.

2. Make a very simple, clean piece of artwork. As little as possible in it.

3. Make one of each!!

Entries due to me by noon your time, Monday March 30th.
      sigpic

Comment

I bring more fluff.

Spoiler:
        “You came back.”

Elizabeth Weir frowned as hazel eyes peered out at her with surprise from behind the crudely constructed gate. "Of course I did. We don't leave our people behind, remember?"

John smirked as he examined her outfit, consisting of a black shirt, TAC vest, and black cargo pants, which was the standard away team uniform. "What happened to diplomacy?"

She knelt down on one knee and began untying the ropes holding the gate in place. They had been placed just far enough away that John couldn't reach through and untie them. "It didn't work this time. So we tried a different way."

"Where's the rest of the team?"

"In a puddle jumper, just around the corner."

When the rope came loose, Elizabeth stepped back as John pushed it open harshly.

"Where's your gear?" she asked, looking around the room.

"They took it with them when they left me here to die."

She turned and glanced at him wryly. "Honestly, John, you don't have to be such a drama king."

He gave her a cheeky grin and reached for the side holster, unsnapping it and taking the gun. "What do you say we go home?"

She nodded. "After you."

• “I’m flirting with you.”

Elizabeth looked up from her desk to see John standing just in the entryway. "What?" she asked, not entirely sure that her ears were functioning correctly.

He shrugged, hands shoved into the pockets of his black pants. "I'm flirting with you," he repeated quietly in shocked realization as he walked in. "I come into your office without permission-"

"I do have an open door policy."

"I spend more time here than in my own office."

"To be fair, you didn't even know where it was for the first two months."

"I sit on your desk more than in a chair."

"That's why I keep Clorox wipes handy."

"I bring you dessert when you're working late."

"And here I just thought you were being considerate."

He took a seat in front of her. "I bring it just so I can see you. To make sure you're not working too hard."

She smiled, then closed the lid on her laptop. "John, you're not flirting with me. We're colleagues who work very closely together, which has resulted in a friendship that I wouldn't trade for anything." Giving him a warm smile, she added, "Anybody who thinks that is flirting obviously has never been out on a date."

John sat up in his seat, a slight smile coming to his face. "That's a very real possibility."

Elizabeth glanced up at him. "Rodney?"

"Rodney."

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          I bring more fluff.

Spoiler:
          “You came back.”

Elizabeth Weir frowned as hazel eyes peered out at her with surprise from behind the crudely constructed gate. "Of course I did. We don't leave our people behind, remember?"

John smirked as he examined her outfit, consisting of a black shirt, TAC vest, and black cargo pants, which was the standard away team uniform. "What happened to diplomacy?"

She knelt down on one knee and began untying the ropes holding the gate in place. They had been placed just far enough away that John couldn't reach through and untie them. "It didn't work this time. So we tried a different way."

When the rope came loose, Elizabeth stepped back as John pushed it open harshly.

She turned and glanced at him wryly. "Honestly, John, you don't have to be such a drama king."

He gave her a cheeky grin and reached for the side holster, unsnapping it and taking the gun. "What do you say we go home?"

She nodded. "After you."

Elizabeth looked up from her desk to see John standing just in the entryway. "What?" she asked, not entirely sure that her ears were functioning correctly.

He shrugged, hands shoved into the pockets of his black pants. "I'm flirting with you," he repeated quietly in shocked realization as he walked in. "I come into your office without permission-"

He took a seat in front of her. "I bring it just so I can see you. To make sure you're not working too hard."

She smiled, then closed the lid on her laptop. "John, you're not flirting with me. We're colleagues who work very closely together, which has resulted in a friendship that I wouldn't trade for anything." Giving him a warm smile, she added, "Anybody who thinks that is flirting obviously has never been out on a date."

John sat up in his seat, a slight smile coming to his face. "That's a very real possibility."

"Rodney."
          So very cute. Now you've made me all nostalgic.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I bring more fluff.

Spoiler:
            “You came back.”

She nodded. "After you."

"Rodney."
            You're on a roll, SW.

*Goes in search of AWOL muse.*
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I bring more fluff.

Spoiler:
              “You came back.”

She nodded. "After you."

"Rodney."
              Eeeeeee! They're so awesome! Lizzeh's always got to pull John's butt outta the fire, doesn't she? As for the second one...I think I'm gonna have to agree with Rodney. Those two are in DENIAL, LOL!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                So very cute. Now you've made me all nostalgic.
                Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                You're on a roll, SW.

*Goes in search of AWOL muse.*
                Thanks! Hope you find your muse. Probably in the produce section of the grocery store eating carrots.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Eeeeeee! They're so awesome! Lizzeh's always got to pull John's butt outta the fire, doesn't she? As for the second one...I think I'm gonna have to agree with Rodney. Those two are in DENIAL, LOL!
                Oh totally!

I found lately that it's actually been easier to write from prompts. You don't feel obligated to make it a novel but it gives you the possibility to do it.

Comment

Thanks! Hope you find your muse. Probably in the produce section of the grocery store eating carrots.
                  You're welcome.

I hope so. My muse has been missing so long, I'm not sure I'd know what to do if she showed up again.

Comment

My muse is fickle but around.

Anywho, home early as we were chased out of our office building cause they found an airplane bomb from WWII on the other side of the train station (and our building's in the perimeter which is required to evacuate in case of). Everybody super excited about the prospect of going home early - me and my friend super excited they found the WWII bomb.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I'm beginning to think my muse has given up eating carrots as another way to evade me.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Anywho, home early as we were chased out of our office building cause they found an airplane bomb from WWII on the other side of the train station (and our building's in the perimeter which is required to evacuate in case of). Everybody super excited about the prospect of going home early - me and my friend super excited they found the WWII bomb.
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Sounds equal parts nerve wracking and exciting. *Crosses fingers all goes well for EOD team*

Comment

Stopping in to drop off my Spock sig for today:

Last edited by ShipperWriter; 26 March 2015, 08:04 AM. Reason: Edited sig

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

We are indeed fascinated, Captain.

Comment

And also remembering Leonard Nimoy on his birthday.
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Sounds equal parts nerve wracking and exciting. *Crosses fingers all goes well for EOD team*
                                They separated the bomb from it's detenation mechanism, and destroyed both parts separately. Apparently, still very spectacular.

It was a British bomb, dropped during the bombardements ten days before the landing of allied troops in Normandy (1th of June 1944). It was supposed to blow up the railroad in order to cut off potential supply-routes for the German troops.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X