Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    It's a hot topic, shoes I mean.

I have exactly 4 pairs - 2 pairs of sneakers (beige & purple), walking boots & flip flops. And I rarely if ever wear anything else but the walking boots, except when I have stuff to do like job interviews, then the sneakers get to come out and play.
    I'd never survive.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Shoes are only for wearing so you can go out to get more books.
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

It's a hot topic, shoes I mean.

I have exactly 4 pairs - 2 pairs of sneakers (beige & purple), walking boots & flip flops. And I rarely if ever wear anything else but the walking boots, except when I have stuff to do like job interviews, then the sneakers get to come out and play.
        Hey that's as many as I have! Although I never really my other pair of sneakers so I guess they are inactive so... you have more than me.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
          Amen!
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

In-very-deed.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
              Hey that's as many as I have! Although I never really my other pair of sneakers so I guess they are inactive so... you have more than me.
              You people just make me weep. Even Mr. SR has more shoes than you do.

Or you can stay home barefoot and get books for your Kindle.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday and Happy Valentine's Day! Just imagine what kind of hijinks John might get up to trying to find the perfect present for Lizzeh...to say nothing of chocolate...

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                You people just make me weep. Even Mr. SR has more shoes than you do.
                I have about a dozen pairs. But I also got rid of a few pairs back when I had my bunion surgeries.

Or you can stay home barefoot and get books for your Kindle.
                This is true!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! Not for me though...back to packing even more boxes!
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! Not for me though...back to packing even more boxes!
                    It's gonna be a super lazy day here because it's too cold to leave the house. I'm wondering how many calories I will burn off with all the shivering.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

It's gonna be a super lazy day here because it's too cold to leave the house. I'm wondering how many calories I will burn off with all the shivering.
                      Brrrr! I wish there was some way to send some of that snow out here, because we sure could use it!

Comment

I am pushing back the challenge a day, so you have 24 hours from now to get your entries in to me!
                        sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday to the owner of many shoes, Southern Red!
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Maybe she will splurge and get a new pair for her birthday!!!!

Happy Happy SR!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy birthday to the owner of many shoes, Southern Red!
                              Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                              Maybe she will splurge and get a new pair for her birthday!!!!

Happy Happy SR!!!
                              Thanks guys. No more new shoes for me. We went to see Kingsman and out to a late lunch/early dinner, then home before the snow gets too deep. The movie was okay but too many f-words and way over the top violence. Usually that kind of stuff doesn't bother me, but I was uncomfortable in this one for some reason.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, Southern Red!!

Comment

Working...
                                X