Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Ditto.
    I was rooting for the Hawks silently, but to no avail, apparently. (Honestly, I don't follow football that much. I'm lucky if I even know where the teams are from. )

And a wonderful Monday morning to everyone! Mom moved out yesterday and my roommate arrives in two weeks, so I'm enjoying being Miss Independent for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      I was rooting for the Hawks silently, but to no avail, apparently. (Honestly, I don't follow football that much. I'm lucky if I even know where the teams are from. )

And a wonderful Monday morning to everyone! Mom moved out yesterday and my roommate arrives in two weeks, so I'm enjoying being Miss Independent for a while.
      Yeah, independence. Enjoy your time.

It was a great game even though my team lost on the stupidest call ever in the history of football. But I'm not bitter much.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

Whoo, FREEDOM! Have fun while it lasts!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Yeah, independence. Enjoy your time.

It was a great game even though my team lost on the stupidest call ever in the history of football. But I'm not bitter much.
        Stupidest call in history is right. What the heck was that? Dammit, Pete! (and we didn't even get a new Age of Ultron trailer to ease the pain)

Next year, baby.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Challenge # 61 was all about Body Parts!!

RodneyisGodney

raduzhok

JadedWraith

bailey1ak

dragongirl

slizzie1986

Blencathra
          sigpic

Comment

Challenge #62

It is time once again for the challenge! This challenge has been a favorite in the past. I give you 6 pics and you make art using only the listed pics. Manipulate the images however you want, but all art can only use these 6 images. You must use at least 3 of the images in each piece of art, you can also use all 6 if you choose. Text is allowed.
            This week I am hosting the challenge so send all entries to me by noon Mon Feb 9th.

Images
            Image #1
            Image #2
            Image #3
            Image #4
            Image #5
            Image #6
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Hmm, looks like it was a busy day for everyone yesterday. It's really getting busy for me now...
                Spoiler:
                escrow has closed and the house is sold! So we are now packing pretty much nonstop (we arranged to have a 30-day rent back as part of the terms so we'd have time to pack up) and we'll be moving at the end of this month. I'm so excited!

Comment

Talking about moving - my sister and I are planning to move in together. We're going to view an apartment next week. From what we've seen on the images online, it looks like a great place so hoping it'll be worth it when we see it live.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Talking about moving - my sister and I are planning to move in together. We're going to view an apartment next week. From what we've seen on the images online, it looks like a great place so hoping it'll be worth it when we see it live.
                    Sounds fantastic! Good luck, and I hope the place is everything you hope it will be!

Comment

And if my interview goes well tomorrow, then it would be even more ideal as the position I applied for is in a shop just across the street from the apartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        And if my interview goes well tomorrow, then it would be even more ideal as the position I applied for is in a shop just across the street from the apartment.
                        That would be a perfect commute!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

It's movie Friday here.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning (heck, almost noon), Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Comment

I spent half of this day in class (which is the case every week), and I doodled only for an hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X