No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    You're lucky to have a Disneyland so close to home.
    Not for too much longer, though. The spur-of-the-moment day trips will be a thing of the past after we move.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    ".o

Hello from beautiful Sedona, Arizona. Red rocks all around, cactus fries and rattlesnake for lunch. Good times. And SC we met a lady wearing a USC t-shirt who is an alumna.
    We're everywhere. Speaking of Arizona, I saw a lot of ASU t-shirt-wearing fans at Disneyland on Monday.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Morning, Sparkies! Man, after all the heartbreaking UST and ship in some of these premieres, I'm feeling a little down in the dumps. Can anybody rec some nice, fluffy Sparky ficlets?

Rewards may include GIFs and Sparky pics. Oh, and chocolate. Don't forget that one.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
          Morning, Sparkies! Man, after all the heartbreaking UST and ship in some of these premieres, I'm feeling a little down in the dumps. Can anybody rec some nice, fluffy Sparky ficlets?

Rewards may include GIFs and Sparky pics. Oh, and chocolate. Don't forget that one.
          Fluffy and chocolate reminded me of this one really silly fic set on Halloween with nearly everyone going around trick or treating. Can't remember the name of it, but I know it was on Command Dynamics. Argh, now I'm going to spend the next couple of hours looking for it.

Comment

Runs In..Sits Down

Whoa it Has Been Awhile Since I Was last On o.0

I Bought The Maze Runner Boxset Today.
            Last edited by america126; 10 October 2014, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to remind everyone about this week's challenge:

Challenge # 48

Thanks to birthsister for part one of this week's challenge. Your challenge, if you choose to accept it, is to make art with three fandoms, alphabetically. However you choose to represent that is totally up to you. The only rules are to keep the picture within GW's rules.

If like me, you struggle with 3 fandoms because of whatever reason, part two of the challenge this week is to make art with circles. Again, however you choose to represent that is totally up to you.

A few people are having trouble with this challenge, myself included. If you are totally stuck, you can always go back and do a challenge you missed. The complete list is right here.

Entries are due to me Monday noon your time October 13th.
              sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic