Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
    I want to do a quick shout out to Falcon Horus for helping the past couple of weeks in hosting the challenge for me. I really appreciate the help!
    Any time...

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Lemming-hugs are just as good as minion hugs!
    They totally are.

*steals gif*
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]40100[/ATTACH]

Snip for personal info....
      Spoiler:
      As those of you who are friends with me on Facebook know, my aunt (who had lived with me and my family since I was a little girl) passed away from cancer. It was very rapid. She went into the ER with a fever and pain in her stomach and then about 3 weeks later was gone. It was lung cancer that metastasized to her bone, lymph nodes, and liver. She had smoked for about 30 years, even though she'd quit about 25 years ago.

I lost my mom just a year and a half ago and my dad when I was a teenager. Since I'm unmarried I'm now completely on my own. Well, I still have my 17 year old cat who was always really my aunt's cat but.... desperate times call for desperate measures and he's now buddies with me.

(Oh and yeah I technically have some siblings but the less said about that the better.)

I'm having a really hard time coping with everything and I really appreciate your kindness. Thank you again.

Sorry for being so sad. I'll try to get back to my normal snark as soon as I can.

More hugs on top of those already given. But isn't it wonderful to have online friends who, in most cases, are complete strangers who will always comfort you no matter what? We got your back sistah. I wish there was a way to make it better, but it will just take time.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I am really sorry for your loss, JT-2... *hugs*
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

And {{{{EVEN MOAR HUGS}}}} to JT-2.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          More hugs on top of those already given. But isn't it wonderful to have online friends who, in most cases, are complete strangers who will always comfort you no matter what? We got your back sistah. I wish there was a way to make it better, but it will just take time.
          Yes to all of this. Whenever you need to talk, come give us a poke here, at FB, Twitter, or Tumblr. We'll all make a big cuddle pile.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Can I have a big Sparky hug?

Live as been sucking and I need some Sparky happiness.

Thanks
            *adds to the pile of hugs* My personal life has not been great lately, either, but not to that degree. Sorry hon.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              We'll all make a big cuddle pile.
              As a lemming, you'll understand I do not wish to be at the bottom of that.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                *adds to the pile of hugs* My personal life has not been great lately, either, but not to that degree. Sorry hon.
                *hugs ShipperWriter too*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                As a lemming, you'll understand I do not wish to be at the bottom of that.

Oh no, lemming will be in a place of honor at the top of the pile. With a saucer of sugar.
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Snip for personal info....
                  Spoiler:
                  As those of you who are friends with me on Facebook know, my aunt (who had lived with me and my family since I was a little girl) passed away from cancer. It was very rapid. She went into the ER with a fever and pain in her stomach and then about 3 weeks later was gone. It was lung cancer that metastasized to her bone, lymph nodes, and liver. She had smoked for about 30 years, even though she'd quit about 25 years ago.
                  I lost my mom just a year and a half ago and my dad when I was a teenager. Since I'm unmarried I'm now completely on my own. Well, I still have my 17 year old cat who was always really my aunt's cat but.... desperate times call for desperate measures and he's now buddies with me.
                  (Oh and yeah I technically have some siblings but the less said about that the better.)
                  I'm having a really hard time coping with everything and I really appreciate your kindness. Thank you again.
                  Sorry for being so sad. I'll try to get back to my normal snark as soon as I can.
                  Oh, dear...
                  Spoiler:

Condolences, JT. Your story got me deep, because I feel that ending alone is what is ahead of me, too.
                  And this spring I lost my grandma' (who was more of a mother to me), and I still go through all the phases of mourning at the same time (except denial and acceptance, but with emphasis on guilt instead).
                  You should tell us more about your aunt (speaking about the lost love ones is hard, but witting should be easier).
                  So, what kind of woman was she?
                  sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Hi, I'm here briefly. Hugs, and tea to all!
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Hello peoples! *waves* Long time no post! Its been soooo long since being here! Last time was March this year & before that was over a year! OMG!
                          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
                          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                            Hi, I'm here briefly. Hugs, and tea to all!
                            Originally posted by McBecklover View Post
                            Hello peoples! *waves* Long time no post! Its been soooo long since being here! Last time was March this year & before that was over a year! OMG!
                            Hiya! Been a while, hope you're both doing well!

Comment

Worldchampionship Cycling weekend!

Sadly Marianne Vos wasn't able to add another one to her winnings.

Comment

Just dropping by to say bye bye. I'm leaving tomorrow for a couple of weeks. I'll be in Vegas for part of the time and will try to visit Planet Hollywood and look for detective Sheppard. See you when I get back.

Or was Vegas filmed at the Hard Rock? Somebody tell me quick so I won't go looking in all the wrong places.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X