Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad to know that you remember me.lol

I'm fine. Just really tired because of my work.

I'm so happy to be back.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      Hello everybody!

No it's not a ghost!

I didn't forget you but the real life....busy, busy, busy

I watched some episodes yesterday and my love for John and Elizabeth is back.
      Even if this love was always here.

I will try to post more.

And sorry, I forgot my english grrr
      Hellloooo little French daughter. Welcome back to the family.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Hellloooo little French daughter. Welcome back to the family.
        Mommmmmmmyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

It's so good to be back.

Is it possible to have some links for fanfics? I want to read beautiful stories about John and Elizabeth.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Is it possible to have some links for fanfics? I want to read beautiful stories about John and Elizabeth.
          New ones? I haven't been keeping up with the new fanfic but the last time I checked it didn't seem like there was a whole lot of new stories.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

New ones? I haven't been keeping up with the new fanfic but the last time I checked it didn't seem like there was a whole lot of new stories.
            Good ones. Old or new I don't care.

I just want a story where Elizabeth is in danger.

Yes I know it's strange to ask this.lol
            sigpic

Comment

Good ones. Old or new I don't care.

I just want a story where Elizabeth is in danger.

Yes I know it's strange to ask this.lol
              *runs back into thread*

Sounds like I've got some work to do!

Yes, I'm alive, but just barely. Had to start working a second job during this school year and the late hours have dang near killed me. Life has been crazy and I mean that literally.
              Spoiler:
              My sister has had probably the worst year of her life so we've been trying to be there for her but it's tough when there's nothing you really can do to make things better.

I'll try not to be such a total stranger anymore. Night all!
              Last edited by ShipperWriter; 27 August 2014, 07:40 PM.

Comment

It looks like comeback-time.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  *runs back into thread*

Yes, I'm alive, but just barely. Had to start working a second job during this school year and the late hours have dang near killed me. Life has been crazy and I mean that literally.
                  Spoiler:
                  My sister has had probably the worst year of her life so we've been trying to be there for her but it's tough when there's nothing you really can do to make things better.

*waves* Good to see the band is getting back together. I lurk but have little to say these days.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    It looks like comeback-time.
                    And just in time for college football season!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    *waves* Good to see the band is getting back together. I lurk but have little to say these days.
                    I know the feeling.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      *runs back into thread*

Spoiler:

*Hugs*

Been there a lot myself the last few years.

Spoiler:
                      Hope things turn around for your sister soon.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday and Labor Day Weekend (for those of us in the US)!

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              Some people in the village my hometown is twinned with want to organise a big meet-up, so when that happens me and my sister, and my roumanian sister - who's been living with us since she came to Belgium to get a master's degree some 12 years ago and hasn't returned home since - started talking about going by airplane to Bucarest, rent a car and drive to Ladesti for the festivities and afterwards do a roadtrip.

And I think I've been to Cluj, or near it anyway. *checks google maps* Yup, definitely passed through it on our way to Ladesti.
                              That sounds super! (I had to do a search for Ladesti, too; looks like it's across the mountains, great area; I'm very fond of the pretzels "on string" you can buy at Dealul Negru ; I always stop there when going to the capital)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Cluj? don't you guys have a pretty good soccer team there? I keep thinking they made the group stage of the Champions League not all that long ago.
                                Yup, that was CFR
                                Spoiler:

But I don't know if they are even in the first football league, now. A classic case of how the money works: few years ago, a guy brought Cluj's second team - railway's team (first being university's team), invested in some foreign players and in two years they won the championship and made it to the Champions League. Now the money stopped (IDN the reason) and the team is going to oblivion, again.
                                (I, for one, I'm glad that the clashes between the supporters have been reduced ("we are Cluj's real team" "no, we are" *rolleyes* ); Seeing all the town walls covered in graffiti makes me sick.

And a screen cap from Hide & Seek (hoping it will show full size, not thumbnail)

Last edited by zbir; 31 August 2014, 12:49 AM. Reason: to add picture
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X