No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    Miss you toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I saw the Chicago con was this past weekend and it made me think about you and all my Stargate peeps. I am happy to see this won't be the last con. It would be fun to go to one more.
    They're extending it again? Somehow, I'm not surprised, they did a "last con ever" for Farscape for several years, as I recall.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

As long as people keep going to them, and money can be made, they'll continue.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        As long as people keep going to them, and money can be made, they'll continue.
        Indeed.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Just wanted to remind everyone about the challenge!

Challenge #42

This weeks challenge is simple. The subject of your art or fan fic must wear a suit. Whether that is a business suit, bathing suit, space suit, flight suit or wet suit or whatever else you can think of. [please no birthday suits!]

If you want an added challenge, add some song lyrics. Please include the song and artist in your entry.

Entries due to me by noon your time Monday August 25th.
          sigpic

Comment

Must get back in the game...

Comment

You must.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                You must.
                Plenty of suits out there...

Comment

.....and plenty of hot guys [or girls] inside of them.
                  sigpic

Comment

Announcement

I am going to need some help with the art challenge. For two weeks in September I will need someone to post the art challenge for me. You will have to collect all the entries during the week, and then post them on a Monday. You do not have to do both weeks, two different people can each do a week. You also do not need to come up with an idea for the new challenge if you don't want to, I can supply that. You need to be at least 90% sure that you will be able to do this. I will not be able to be on GW during some of this time, so you will have to get in touch with me via email and/or text for any questions or concerns during that time period.

week #1 = {I will post new challenge on Monday Sept 1st.} Collect entries from Monday Sept 1 until Monday Sept 8th, then post the entries on Monday 8th.

week #2 = Post new challenge Monday Sept 8th. Collect entries from Monday Sept 8th until Monday Sept 15th and post entries on Monday Sept 15th.

If you are interested, and are reasonably sure you can do this, then please PM me. Some threads move fast so if you just post in here I might not see your post.

Thanks!!

copter
                    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! And it looks like another busy weekend for us all...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Happy Lazy Sunday!
                            Not lazy - I'm studying.

But will end the day with Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Comment

I didn't get many entries so I am extending the art challenge until Monday September 1st!!

Get busy making art and fan fic that feature "suits"!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                Not lazy - I'm studying.

But will end the day with Guardians Of The Galaxy.
                                Went to see that yesterday. Funny as all get out. That said, it was basically Firefly. See if you don't agree.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X