No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
    Me too. I actually got into a class to interpret and I forgot how. Can't wait for summer vacation. My brain needs to recuperate more than anything.
    I locked my keys in the trunk. Fortunately, I was able to call home on a good Samaritan's cell phone and get my mom to bring me the spare set in about 20 minutes. Whew.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Can't lock my keys in the trunk -- good thing too cause I'd be needing the spare every so often.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Challenge #29

Answers are in spoilers!

DellRuby

Spoiler:
        Ties that bind, again season 9, SG1

Spoiler:
        Ripple effect, season 9 SG1

raduzhok

Spoiler:
        Brief Candle (SG1 S1E8)

JadedWraith

Spoiler:
        Sg-1 Thor's Hammer

ShipperWriter

Spoiler:
        SG-1, "Window of Opportunity"

taris-eirien

Spoiler:
        Critical Mass
        The Real World
        Broken Ties

bailey1ak

Spoiler:
        SG1 2X3 Prisoners
        SG1 2X10 Bane
        SGA 3X16 The Ark

Libero

Spoiler:
        The episode is "Critical Mass" and the info link is here:
        http://www.sfcriticalmass.org/

RodneyisGodney

Spoiler:
        ?? RiG you didn't tell me.......

FalconHorus
        Spoiler:

Thor's Hammer (SG1)
        sigpic

Comment

RodneyIsGodney did 38 Minutes -- of this one I was fairly sure. The others I seem to have made some mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            I locked my keys in the trunk. Fortunately, I was able to call home on a good Samaritan's cell phone and get my mom to bring me the spare set in about 20 minutes. Whew.
            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            Can't lock my keys in the trunk -- good thing too cause I'd be needing the spare every so often.
            I've had two friends in the last two days that have locked their keys in their car. Since I only have one set of keys to my car, I'm fairly OCD about making sure I lock it with my key fob once I'm outside. Drives me crazy when anyone hits the interior lock for me.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            RodneyIsGodney did 38 Minutes -- of this one I was fairly sure. The others I seem to have made some mistakes.
            Same here. Got that one right off the bat. Flubbed up on a few others. Everyone did a good job!

Comment

I got "Brief Candle" and "Real World."
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

A question was asked about the blending challenge.....

Question...

Do textures et. al. count for the three pictures?

A texture could count, but if you can, try using a texture AND 3 pictures. Textures are easier to blend sometimes while pictures of people and things sometimes are more hard, so we want to try and work on the 'hard' stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~
                Also, RiG's entry was "38 Minutes" for those who could not figure it out [probably just me ]
                sigpic

Comment

I was totally stumped on Brief Candle, but could be contributed to the fact that I don't generally use the word "briefs" when referring to underwear.

Comment

This was a fun challenge!
                    sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

I'm going to use the blend-challenge to create a new signature for Gateworld. It's time to bring the ladies back, or more accurately Kate.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Got bored last night before I went and edged the entire yard and driveway.

Comment

Sounds like me today as well. Total brain meltdown.
                            I'm beginning to think I need a transplant.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                            Me too. I actually got into a class to interpret and I forgot how. Can't wait for summer vacation. My brain needs to recuperate more than anything.
                            Reminds me of something a friend from college told me once. Being from a former Soviet republic, if her mind wondered in a class she couldn't make herself think in English again. She'd have to catch a friend from the class later in the day to get the notes.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Whew.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Nice artwork, ShipperWriter!

Hey SR... how is Mr. SR doing after his latest surgery?

Personal stuff
                              Spoiler:

I'm taking my aunt (who lives with me) in for back surgery tomorrow morning. Her last fusion (maybe 5 years ago) didn't fuse. The bone didn't grow over the screws like it's supposed to, probably because of her age. Since it didn't fuse the vertebrae move around when she bends or twists. This time they're going to use some new synthetic something or other. It'll be very painful for her for quite some time, but she feels it's worth it.

She'll be in a rehab for at least a few weeks, so it'll be me and the cat on our own. When I'm the only one left in the house, then the cat will finally deign to love me.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                Nice artwork, ShipperWriter!

Hey SR... how is Mr. SR doing after his latest surgery?

Personal stuff
                                Spoiler:

I'm taking my aunt (who lives with me) in for back surgery tomorrow morning. Her last fusion (maybe 5 years ago) didn't fuse. The bone didn't grow over the screws like it's supposed to, probably because of her age. Since it didn't fuse the vertebrae move around when she bends or twists. This time they're going to use some new synthetic something or other. It'll be very painful for her for quite some time, but she feels it's worth it.

She'll be in a rehab for at least a few weeks, so it'll be me and the cat on our own. When I'm the only one left in the house, then the cat will finally deign to love me.
                                He's doing great. Thanks for asking. Went back to work on Tuesday.

Prayers and best wishes for your aunt.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X