Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

You and me both. If that scene was ever filmed, I can just imagine the cast having to do a ridiculous amount of takes because they keep laughing their butts off and have to start over.

Ohhhh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!
    And the outtakes would be highlarious.

Spoiler:

Todd: Why have you not mated with your queen, Jooohhhnnn Sheppard? Or can it be that you are not capable of such an act? Pity.

John: Now wait just a minute…
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

Spoiler:

Todd: Why have you not mated with your queen, Jooohhhnnn Sheppard? Or can it be that you are not capable of such an act? Pity.

OH. MY. GOD.

Comment

Spoiler:

*starts giggling*

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
        OH. MY. GOD.
        ^ What she said!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Sorry, gateraid, but ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at the guy in the back
          Originally posted by gateraid View Post
          http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w254/poundpuppy29/Sparky/normal_atl_303_0716.jpg

Weir: Something wrong?

Sheppard: It's just.....put a tack vest on or something. And wear a hat. I am supposed to be concentrating on work

Guy in back: must eat braaaaaains!!!!
          //God, I became a lolosaur
          Last edited by zbir; 08 January 2014, 01:21 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

So sorry to hear, but glad she's on the mend.

Working on it.
            She'll never hear the end of it. I told her yesterday that the docs have put too many zippers in as it is.

I can't wait.

Okay, so I did a bad thing.

Spoiler:
            "Somebody please explain why we agreed to this, again?"

John Sheppard stopped walking and, with a sigh, turned around to face McKay. "Ever since we came back to Pegasus, Todd has kept his word and supplied us with intel about the new Wraith conflict. And it's surprisingly accurate." He turned around and continued walking, Rodney still following. "We meet on an anonymous planet so he can't be tracked there, then we bring him to Atlantis."

"Yeah, it's the whole bringing a two faced Wraith to Atlantis that I don't quite get," Rodney replied, coming up next to John as they arrived at a transporter.

"Don't worry, I'm fairly sure that Ronon will shoot him before he can press his hand against your chest."

Rodney gulped, and John smirked.

The transporter deposited them on the level below the Gate room. They walked up the low ramp to the floor where Elizabeth Weir stood, hands clasped in front of her.

"Still waiting?" Sheppard asked by way of greeting.

Elizabeth nodded curtly. "Major Lorne and his team departed fifteen minutes ago. They have another fifteen before I send a team through."

"It's a shame that we can't keep the Gate open, maintain a radio signal," McKay replied, crossing his arms and glancing at his watch impatiently.

Elizabeth cocked her head to the side, then looked back at the Stargate. "Unfortunately, Todd never lets us know in advance how he plans to arrive. If holding the Gate open wouldn't present a deterrent to his travel plans, believe me, I would keep it open."

"You'd think a drama queen like Todd would announce his plans with a galaxy wide e-vite," John remarked offhandedly.

His comment drew a confused frown from Elizabeth and McKay. John just looked back at them and shrugged. "Just saying."

A second after, the Stargate started to light up, accompanied by the loud clanging sound of the chevrons locking. From the control room, Chuck called out, "Unscheduled off world activation," standard procedure for any occasion when the Gate became active anytime out of the ordinary. Marines rushed to their posts along the side of the room, taking a knee and weapons at ready. Given that this particular mission was not a regular occurrence on Atlantis, and also that they were bringing back a somewhat dangerous ally, John was silently thankful for it.

The wormhole connected with its familiar whoosh of blue energy. From above and through their earpieces, Chuck added, "It's Major Lorne's IDC."

"Lower the shield," Elizabeth replied.

A visible ripple flashed across the event horizon and a moment later, Lorne's team stepped through, accompanied by Todd.

Elizabeth's eyes widened slightly. To an observer, it wasn't discernible, but John was more than used to her expressions. Her diplomatic facade fell into place, but it didn't completely hide the fact that she wasn't used to a Wraith casually exiting the Stargate and approaching her.

After all, they had never met face to face.

John took a half step sideways towards her, placing himself more in between Todd and Elizabeth. When he brought his eyes up to meet Todd, he was surprised by the look of confusion on the Wraith’s face.

“This … this is not Woolsey,” Todd stated blankly.

John would have found it funny, but Todd was not usually caught off guard like this. Immediately glancing between them, he realized that Todd was always greeted by Woolsey, but having caught a particularly bad strain of the flu, Keller had ordered him off his feet. Elizabeth was filling in for him. Who better than the original leader of the Expedition, anyways?

The military part of John began quickly calculating how Todd would react in this unexpected situation. He slowly began to reach for his sidearm.

Elizabeth seemed to sense the tension and, instead of staying behind John, stepped out and nodded at the Wraith. “I apologize for the confusion. I’m afraid Mr. Woolsey is ill and unable to join us. I am Elizabeth Weir.”

Todd’s eyes widened, then lowered as he smiled. At least, as much of a smile as a Wraith could manage. “Ah, the famous Doctor Weir. I remember your voice from our first encounter.”

John glared hard at the Wraith, lowering his arm in the process.

“Although we have never met face to face, I have a great deal of respect for you.” Having rendered everyone silent and slack jawed, he continued. “I recall how you refused to give up your principles at the risk of losing one of your men. Although I would have let Sheppard die more quickly, had I been in your position—“

Thank God you weren’t, John quickly thought to himself.

“—your determination made me realize that Atlantis was indeed a force to be reckoned with.”

John tilted his head. “Is that a good thing or a bad thing?”

Todd turned to regard him. “I see now why you hold your Queen in such high esteem.”

Lorne and his team tried to repress snickers but failed.

McKay’s head jerked up. “His what?”

Elizabeth was rendered speechless, her jaw gaping as she tried to find one word to say.

“She is not my Queen,” John replied between gritted teeth.

Todd lowered his head. “I was under the impression that you had mated with her?”

The floor went deadly silent.

It was a good thing that McKay had left the tablet in his lab. With him standing so rigidly, it would be shattered on the floor by now.

Elizabeth’s look of shock quickly turned to something else.

If looks could kill.

“Lorne, take him to the brig. And stop laughing.”

“Yes, sir.”

As the team descended into the depths of Atlantis, McKay turned and faced the pair. “Are you two — and she — why didn’t you tell me?”

“We aren’t.” “She’s not.”

Apparently, their simultaneous replies seemed to be enough for Rodney. He walked off a second later, but as he tapped his earpiece, John realized that perhaps he had been called away.

Just ten seconds too late.

It took about five seconds of silence before John could pull himself together to turn and look at Elizabeth.

Her arms were crossed, her lips were pressed together in a thin line, and her eyes much darker than they had been.

John chucked a thumb in the direction of the ramp. “I’m gonna go—“

“John?”

“Yeah.”

She leaned in close to his ear. “You’re right. You should’ve killed him when you had the chance.”

“Don’t I know it,” he responded as he walked off.

Hope everyone enjoys! I have to go to physical therapy for my finger in a few minutes. Blegh.
            A total master piece, SW.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by zbir View Post
              Sorry, gateraid, but ... LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL at the guy in the back

//God, I became a lolosaur
              Yep, gateraid keeps us laughing at the most improper moments. Gotta love it.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
              She'll never hear the end of it. I told her yesterday that the docs have put too many zippers in as it is.

I can't wait.

A total master piece, SW.
              Thanks!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Yep, gateraid keeps us laughing at the most improper moments. Gotta love it.
                And always with style!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Thanks!
                    You're welcome.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post

Those are awesome!!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                        Those are awesome!!
                        There you are. I was worried you were snowed in and/or powerless.
                        sigpic

Comment

There you are. I was worried you were snowed in and/or powerless.
                          Thankfully, no. It's so cold I would never even try to stay in the house without power!!

Just been busy the last few days, and sad a few days before that. But times are looking up again.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Thankfully, no. It's so cold I would never even try to stay in the house without power!!

Just been busy the last few days, and sad a few days before that. But times are looking up again.
                            Good to hear. It's cold here too. Our low on Tues (I think) was 1°. Broke all kinds of records. It's soared all the way up into the 20's by now though. Balmy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good to hear. It's cold here too. Our low on Tues (I think) was 1°. Broke all kinds of records. It's soared all the way up into the 20's by now though. Balmy.
                              When I was in NY, -5° was bearable. Now that I'm back home in FL, 50° is freezing. *shakes head* I'm so disappointed in myself. LOL

Comment

When I was in NY, -5° was bearable. Now that I'm back home in FL, 50° is freezing. *shakes head* I'm so disappointed in myself. LOL
                                LOL You sound like my SIL. She lives in South Florida and freezes if it's below 70.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X