No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh ye gods, watching thief girl try to bluff her way through everything is just excruciating.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Do something. Save Radek! Damn you, where's Carson?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

And now they will have to operate Dr. Zelenka. But how?
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          *yawns* It's not just you.

Oh great, McKeller. That's all we needed.
          Honestly, I'm tempted to open up Pages and work on fic while I'm posting and just tune out the episode entirely.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            Oh ye gods, watching thief girl try to bluff her way through everything is just excruciating.
            And to think that she would actually try to bluff her way through surgery. Dumbest idea ever. Well, maybe not dumber than the exploding tumor, but still.
            sigpic

Comment

Do something. Save Radek! Damn you, where's Carson?
              Probably off doing his Doctors Without Borders thing again...

Comment

Finally, there's John. At least I have something to look at now.
                sigpic

Comment

And “Dr. Keller” isn’t feeling well.
                  sigpic
                  sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

And to think that she would actually try to bluff her way through surgery. Dumbest idea ever. Well, maybe not dumber than the exploding tumor, but still.
                    TPTW really did a lot of dumb medical stuff throughout the series.

Comment

I can see Joe thinking, "I can't believe I have to get through this so I can go to Vegas."
                      sigpic

Comment

TPTW really did a lot of dumb medical stuff throughout the series.

Comment

Oh, there is Ronon.
                          sigpic

Comment

I can see Joe thinking, "I can't believe I have to get through this so I can go to Vegas."
                            Seriously, I am counting down the minutes 'til Vegas.

Comment

Hi Ronon! Watch your back!

Comment

Oh and now there is Rodney.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X