Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    It's freezing cold here. You'd have to detail your car inside.

Not that I know of. But I seldom use the keyboard shortcuts.
    I was sweating by the time I got back inside. I'm sitting right next to a oscillating fan.

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John and Ronon at the chow line!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

LMAO at Ronon loading up his lunch tray! Two sandwiches, a MOUND of salad... at least he's getting his greens in!

Comment

I like to believe that in another reality, Ronon and Teyla were having that conversation about John and Elizabeth.

Comment

And now we get to the boring part...

Comment

And there we had the only John scene in this mess, and I'm left with the memory of the idea that the McSheps thought he was jealous. Sheesh.
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                  I like to believe that in another reality, Ronon and Teyla were having that conversation about John and Elizabeth.
                  What other reality? Ronon and Teyla were SO having that conversation in canon, darnit.

Comment

"Who cares?"

Sums up the whole episode.

Comment

"Not a complete loser." *pets *

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        What other reality? Ronon and Teyla were SO having that conversation in canon, darnit.
                        *high fives*

Comment

Is there any human being in any galaxy more awkward with women than Rodney?
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                            And there we had the only John scene in this mess, and I'm left with the memory of the idea that the McSheps thought he was jealous. Sheesh.
                            The only thing John was jealous of was not being able to get a longer vacation...

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              "Who cares?"

Sums up the whole episode.
                              Yep, pretty much.

Comment

Keller would prefer to go to this science thing with McKay than see her dad? I have a hard time believing that.

Comment

Working...
                                X