No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday and Happy Birthday to our JT-2! Hope your day is a great one!

And let's not forget... THE CAKE!

(This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That looks yummy!
      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

SUGAR!! Yay me!

Spoiler:

Happy Birthday JT-2!!
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Hello! Popping in quick to say the surgery went very well, taking a minimum amount of painkillers, and feeling pretty well, all things considered.

Comment

CAKE!! *nom nom nom*

Thanks!!

ShipperWriter - I'm so glad you're doing well.

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
              Hello! Popping in quick to say the surgery went very well, taking a minimum amount of painkillers, and feeling pretty well, all things considered.
              Yay, I looked at the clock in my car at 3pm and thought about you. Glad it went well.

Mr. SR and I drove up to the mountains, visited an apple orchard where we bought apple cider, apple scones, apple cookies, apple cider donuts and apple butter, but no apples. It was a lovely day and the leaves are gorgeous. We followed a rainbow all the way up as the clouds cleared out and the sun came over the mountains. Simply lovely.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Whew! Good to hear all is well!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                SUGAR!! Yay me!

Spoiler:

Happy Birthday JT-2!!
                Heeheehee!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                CAKE!! *nom nom nom*

Thanks!!
                You're very welcome!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Yay, I looked at the clock in my car at 3pm and thought about you. Glad it went well.

Mr. SR and I drove up to the mountains, visited an apple orchard where we bought apple cider, apple scones, apple cookies, apple cider donuts and apple butter, but no apples. It was a lovely day and the leaves are gorgeous. We followed a rainbow all the way up as the clouds cleared out and the sun came over the mountains. Simply lovely.
                *makes jealous eyes* Mmmmm, apples... *licks lips*
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

That all sounds lovely! I'm about to head out for a birthday dinner. Not sure where we're going.

My poor neurotic cat is freaking out that I'm leaving him alone again. He's upset because my aunt's not home. He loves her best. When my mom was alive, I was the distant third down the list. Now he's stuck with just me.

Comment

That all sounds lovely! I'm about to head out for a birthday dinner. Not sure where we're going.

My poor neurotic cat is freaking out that I'm leaving him alone again. He's upset because my aunt's not home. He loves her best. When my mom was alive, I was the distant third down the list. Now he's stuck with just me.
                    Wherever you go, I hope there's lots of your favorite things.
                    sigpic

Comment

Wherever you go, I hope there's lots of your favorite things.
                      There was Mexican food and strawberry daiquiris. And I have some leftover candy at home, so my night is complete!

Comment

Glad to here it, SW.
                        Last edited by mandogater; 02 November 2013, 07:03 PM. Reason: can't spell
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams! (and fortunately I can kick back and relax this week, as USC beat Oregon State last night, hahahah!)

There was Mexican food and strawberry daiquiris. And I have some leftover candy at home, so my night is complete!
                          Yummies! Sounds tasty!

Comment

*pops in*

Apparently, my body can only sleep in four hour cycles right now. Lovely.

Comment

join the club...I haven't slept longer than 3-4 hours at a stretch in so long I don't even remember what it's like to have a full night's sleep
                              sigpic

Comment

*pops in*

Apparently, my body can only sleep in four hour cycles right now. Lovely.
                                Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                join the club...I haven't slept longer than 3-4 hours at a stretch in so long I don't even remember what it's like to have a full night's sleep
                                If you mean sleeping that long without waking up, that doesn't even compute with me. I don't ever recall sleeping the night through in my entire life. It's a
                                Spoiler:
                                bladder issue, that will give you TMI.
                                I'm usually good for 2 hours at a stretch, and the older I get the earlier I get up. These days I'm wide awake and ready for coffee at 6:30 even though I have no job. I remember making fun of my parents for doing just that, but it's too late to tell them they were right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X