Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    I seem to be skipping that part.

Damn, and here I was hoping getting older would solve that issue at least...
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      LOL at the Dr. Snarks-a-lot.
      Seemed a perfect nickname for Rodney.

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Thanks! I'm icing my finger any chance I get today. Trying to interpret onehandedly. It's been... interesting. And my doctor prescribed me Vicodin but I didn't fill it. I'll stick to Aleve, thank you very much. They splinted it and told me to follow up with an orthopedic surgeon. Really hoping it heals okay on its own.

Best summary I've ever seen!
      You're welcome.

Trying to interpret one handed has to suck worse than the Wraith.
      Hopefully your finger will feel better soon.

Thanks! I have my moments.
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I seem to be skipping that part.
        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*runs in,sits down*

I am back, Real Life Got in The Way

did I miss anything Really Important?? the Next Chapter of Atlantis Rising??

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j55/Nolamom/Shippiness/atl_305_1567_manip.jpg~original
              Oh, someone's in trouble now... so, what was it? Something pink and fluffy?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

OMFG!

SK is going to say it's his Iron Man PJs.

I'm going to go with minion PJs.

Comment

sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Crap, I guess I'm screwed then.

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Seemed a perfect nickname for Rodney.
                    Indeed it is.

OMFG!

SK is going to say it's his Iron Man PJs.

I'm going to go with minion PJs.
                    ROTFLMAO!

I'd think Rodney would be the one wearing the Iron Man PJs. He's such a wannabe.

PS: Speaking of the MCU, I just got back from seeing an advance screening of Thor: The Dark World. OMFGSOGOOD. *flails*
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Crap, I guess I'm screwed then.

Indeed it is.

ROTFLMAO!

I'd think Rodney would be the one wearing the Iron Man PJs. He's such a wannabe.

PS: Speaking of the MCU, I just got back from seeing an advance screening of Thor: The Dark World. OMFGSOGOOD. *flails*
                      I'm sorry but every time i hear of Thor or Asgard, I think of little grey guys that Jack O'Neill called his "buddy"

Comment

I'm thinking it's a Superman thong, but I wish I hadn't because now I can't get that visual out of my brain, and I don't think I would want to see even John in one of those. *shudders*
                        sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          I'm thinking it's a Superman thong, but I wish I hadn't because now I can't get that visual out of my brain, and I don't think I would want to see even John in one of those. *shudders*
                          I think I'm gonna need some brain bleach after that one. *shudders* I'm gonna try to replace that image with John in just his birthday suit. Yeah, that's his special outfit.
                          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I think I'm gonna need some brain bleach after that one. *shudders* I'm gonna try to replace that image with John in just his birthday suit. Yeah, that's his special outfit.
                            I like that one better also.
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Off topic update on my home life...

Spoiler:
                                My aunt is still no better. Her doctor prescribed her some strong pain killers which I picked up this morning. She still hasn't been able to come downstairs all day. I just brought her some toast and OJ. I don't know how she's going to be able to get to the doctor tomorrow (it's 30 minutes away and she can't even sit upright). I told her that if she's not improving by Thursday we need to find a way to get her into a rehab facility. The problem with that is insurance - if you aren't admitted to the hospital then insurance won't pick up the cost. I think she needs rehab at this point. And I can't work at home indefinitely. I need to keep my job as it's the only source of income into the house. She gets Social Security but that gets eaten up by medical expenses. *sigh* I need to win the lottery. Or marry a sugar daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X