Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I don't think there's a shoe horn big enough...
    Probably not.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

And don’t look!!!
      sigpic
      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yeah, you could have warned sooner.
        sigpic
        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Oh noes, the Atlantis gate is going to blow up!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

An issue with the gate. Not good.

Comment

Yeah, everybody out of the control room, that means you too, Teyla, didn’t you hear the first time?
              sigpic

Comment

John gets to be a genius with the shield idea!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh no! The control room exploded, what happened to John and Dr. Zelenka?!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Way to save the city again John!

Comment

Gotta say, that was a great shot with all the Gateroom windows blowing out...

Comment

Sparky has a habit of being near explosions in the 'Gate room and getting injured. Oh boy.

Comment

Thank goodness it's over. Watching that was like my last dentist appointment.

But next time we get some shirtless John, right?

Comment

Bye bye gateroom.

Tune in next week to see what happened to John and Radek.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                              Gotta say, that was a great shot with all the Gateroom windows blowing out...
                              It was pretteh ... in a morbid sort of way.

Comment

And thus ends another crackalicious post-a-thon! Thanks to everyone who joined us today, and be sure to tune in next week for the wacky conclusion on The Lost Tribe! Same Sparky time, same Sparky channel!

Comment

Working...
                                X