No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GoT - I read the books first, then watch the show. However, the show and the books don't always match. I've seen up to season 2 so I guess you could say I'm a season behind, and I'm up to book three part 1. No spoilers please for either book or tv-show, thank you.

I really enjoy both books and tv-show. But I love me some fantasy so this is right up my alley.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Question - Game of Thrones? Yea or nay?
      For me, books yea; show nay. For Mr. SR, nay on both. I love love the books and can't wait for the next one. The show left me needing a shower in spite of Jason. I only watched a couple in the first season. You have to have a strong stomach though for the icky stuff.

Sidenote: I won't be here today for the postathon. We're going to a Hindu House Blessing.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday and... S-minus 5 hours and 28 minutes to the Tracker post-a-thon!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Sidenote: I won't be here today for the postathon. We're going to a Hindu House Blessing.
        Oooh, that sounds really cool and fun! Have a good time!

And here's today's College Football Round-up: USC had a bye yesterday (just as well, all things considered) and will be playing Arizona on Thursday night (I'm not optimistic); Virginia Tech beat North Carolina 27-17; Georgia beat Tennessee 34-31; UTSA lost to Marshall 34-10; and Navy beat Air Force 28-10. So something of a mixed bag...at least the Marines in Atlantis are happy!

Oh, and last night's Hell on Wheels season finale... WTF was that?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
          I always thought Gibbs and Jack would get along greatly along with Sam and McGee obviously DiNozzo would hit on Sam (which he would get gibbs-slapped and then have Jack do his jack glare).
          Originally posted by drewandian View Post
          I've been playing around with an NCIS/SGA crossover for years now and just haven't gotten around to writing it - it would be Sparky but with some hints of another crossovery/femslashy ship. It might get written eventually....
          Oh that sounds kool! NCIS/Stargate cross over! I'd so read that!
          I am Queen McBeck of McTennantLand,
          traveling in the TARDIS with King Rodney & my fine Sir Carson of Atlantis... ALONSY!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

S-minus 30 minutes to Tracker!

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
              Aww, they're so adorable!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

S-minus 15 minutes to Tracker!

Comment

S-minus 5 minutes to Tracker! Who's ready to have some cracktastic post-a-thon fun?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Oh, and last night's Hell on Wheels season finale... WTF was that?
                    I've been wondering the same thing.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

S-minus 3 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        I've been wondering the same thing.
                        Seriously, I hope they know where they're going with this, because it sure looked like sharks were being jumped.

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            S-minus 2 minutes!

Seriously, I hope they know where they're going with this, because it sure looked like sharks were being jumped.
                            Understatement of the century.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Understatement of the century.
                                *snerks*

Comment

Working...
                                X