Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Yeah, I've been loving that one. And I like how everyone's being respectful even with different opinions. How times have changed.
    I'll say, but all it takes is a group of people who think others are allowed to have opinions. That wasn't always the case.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Spoiler:
      Darn. I was hoping it would be Sparky so it could take the place of the SGA/NCIS crossover idea I had that my fickle muse later abandoned.

There are more of us than people realize.
      Oh there will be Sparky too...the muse wants the
      Spoiler:
      revisiting of an old fling b/w the girls (and it's all worked out in my head and cracktastic lol) AND present-Sparky.

a little bit of everything for everyone lol
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Sometimes posts on other threads just make me smile. Also scroll up a bit for a few more interesting posts on this same subject. I love it when non-shippers see the obvious Sparky.
        Yeah, I've been loving that one. And I like how everyone's being respectful even with different opinions. How times have changed.
        Uh. I was going to comment there, but didn't want to mess up that vibe
        sigpic

Comment

Hmph. Henry Foss. It's been so long since I've watched Sanctuary (they only aired til the end of s2 here, AFAIK) that I had to google him. We kinda look alike
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            Uh. I was going to comment there, but didn't want to mess up that vibe
            Hey, where you been hiding?

I don't think you need to worry about the vibe on that thread or any other. All those who will swoop in and tell you how wrong your opinion is have taken their toys and left the forum. Or at least I think they're gone. Maybe they're just lurking and waiting to ambush unsuspecting Elizabeth fans.
            sigpic

Comment

Hey, where you been hiding?

I don't think you need to worry about the vibe on that thread or any other. All those who will swoop in and tell you how wrong your opinion is have taken their toys and left the forum. Or at least I think they're gone. Maybe they're just lurking and waiting to ambush unsuspecting Elizabeth fans.
              Umm, I've been on hiatus lately I'm just popping in before I head off to class.

McKay realises that beating Shep at chess is easy when he sticks a photo of Elizabeth over his face

We all probably should have picked up on this, but what are they staring at? The gate is off to the side, and not hanging in mid air

Carson: Nah, he's not dead, he just saw what you two were doing around the corner and fainted

Rodney: I was waiting for that transporter for ages! Is it not working or something? Do I have to get some people to take a look at it?

John: I don't think that'll be necessary, it seems to be working just fine now

And because they're not even sparky related...

Spoiler:

Shep: Made in China? Stupid Ancients, can't even make their own tech

SP: One of them there pointy heads just tried to tell me I'd been spelling the name of one of our states wrong. I told him it's been spelled the same way for years - "A-L-L-A-B-A-M-A"

Official: Stop talking and get of the stage, you're embarrassing us
              sigpic

Comment

Oh gateraid, you're hilarious.

Comment

Umm, I've been on hiatus lately I'm just popping in before I head off to class.
                  All good except that Sarah Palin one. Have you been watching MSNBC? Some of us don't think she's quite the dummy she is portrayed as being by the liberal media.
                  sigpic

Comment

All good except that Sarah Palin one. Have you been watching MSNBC? Some of us don't think she's quite the dummy she is portrayed as being by the liberal media.
                    And some of us do.

I still love ya anyway, SR.

Comment

Let's discuss something we all agree on.

These 2 are adorable:

I haven't checked Sparktober to see if there have been any new stories.

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                        Oh there will be Sparky too...the muse wants the
                        Spoiler:
                        revisiting of an old fling b/w the girls (and it's all worked out in my head and cracktastic lol) AND present-Sparky.

a little bit of everything for everyone lol
                        Oh goodie, win-win for everyone! This should be fun!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

There is one new story and some art on sparktober...when my laptop decides to behave and cooperate I'll try to link...

I've also been inspired to FINALLY write another chapter for my Bless the Broken Road/Can't Fight This Feeling story for sparktober...love when RL flirting inspires the muse
                          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            I like it Nolamom. If my muse decides to cooperate, you may have inspired a Sparky vacation fic.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                            ok SK and mandogater, you guys asked for it..I'll finally get around to writing that crossover but be prepared for some OOC-ness and some
                            Spoiler:
                            abby/elizabeth hooking up-ness because that's just where my warped little brain wants the fic to go.

my muse is troubled... lol
                            Sounds interesting, Drew.
                            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I don't think she could get to where she is if she were really that dumb. And I'm probably close to your side of the voting fence that many others here And I held off criticising her at the time out of respect. Plus many others had done it. I'm not sure where those pics came from, they just appeared in my feed so I thought I'd use them. I still respect you SR

Let's discuss something we all agree on.

These 2 are adorable:
                              Yes, they are. They remind me these.....

Sheppard: You wanna piece of this? (grabs ass) Go on, touch it. Take a bite if you want

Sheppard: I appreciate you Elizabeth. I appreciate both of you

[URL=http://s1120.photobucket.com/user/gateraid/media/5f.jpg.html][/URL

McKay: Impressive, isn't it?

Sheppard: **** off Rodney, you're ruining what should be a very special moment
                              sigpic

Comment

I don't think she could get to where she is if she were really that dumb. And I'm probably close to your side of the voting fence that many others here And I held off criticising her at the time out of respect. Plus many others had done it. I'm not sure where those pics came from, they just appeared in my feed so I thought I'd use them. I still respect you SR
                                Thanks, I appreciate that. The power of the media over here is truly getting scary if you look back on history.

And JT-2, I love you too. There's no reason those on opposite sides can't be friends. I'm just tired of all the lying liars in the media and don't plan to stay silent any longer. But this needs to remain a politics free zone.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X