No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't forget Season 4 and 5 were part of operation make John look dumb.
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Maybe John needs this little geeky girl on his team. She could replace Teyla. Just a suggestion.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Looks like Carson's made a new friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Maybe John needs this little geeky girl on his team. She could replace Teyla. Just a suggestion.
          Heheheh...
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Don't forget Season 4 and 5 were part of operation make John look dumb.
            And now he's complaining about having to walk...TO A SUBORDINATE.
            sigpic

Comment

Splitting up the team... John, you know what happens when you split the team up...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Carson and his new friend are so cute...but not as cute as he and Cadman.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Splitting up the team... John, you know what happens when you split the team up...
                  The plot gets advanced in a predictable way?

Comment

Carson and his new buddy are geeking out some more.

And oh look, the village is deserted. Who didn't see that one coming?

Comment

You're expecting something to jump out at them any second.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        The plot gets advanced in a predictable way?
                        Predictably freaky, that is.

Comment

The fact that the idiots who wrote this thought it was uber scary almost makes me laugh.
                          sigpic

Comment

"Bad guys who need killing."

Well, that just says it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              The fact that the idiots who wrote this thought it was uber scary almost makes me laugh.
                              I know, right? It's like they thought, "let's throw every horror movie cliche into a blender, hit puree, and see what comes out!"

Comment

John does not seem to be mentally tuned in. I wonder where his thoughts are wandering.

Hey, macho lady Marine or whatever you are, the stop signal is a closed fist.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X