No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why did Teyla lie to Elizabeth by saying that Torren was not in Atlantis?
    sigpic
    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Notice how they always focus back on John's reaction. Now why is that I wonder?
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Oh, look how quickly Teyla rushes to reassure FRANibeth that John is not Torren's father. *snerks*
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Pearl of Atlantis76 View Post
          She's still not sure it's Elizabeth.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

She's a mother protecting her family. Understandable.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Oh, look how quickly Teyla rushes to reassure FRANibeth that John is not Torren's father. *snerks*
              Shows that there's something of Elizabeth!
              sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
              https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Because she's not sure she can trust her.

Now what I am really wondering is how anyone watching that scene can actually believe Elizabeth thought John was the father.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Almost makes you think she wanted to say I'd never steal your man.

Comment

Ohnoes, the other Replicators are coming!

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                      She's still not sure it's Elizabeth.
                      Makes sense.
                      sigpic
                      sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                        Almost makes you think she wanted to see I'd never steal your man.
                        Yep, and Elizabeth knew all about Kanaan. Proves they were friends and that Teyla and Kanaan had a real relationship that began a long time ago.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Yep, and Elizabeth knew all about Kanaan. Proves they were friends and that Teyla and Kanaan had a real relationship that began a long time ago.
                          Exactly.

Comment

Sparky 2.0, still joined at the brain and eyesexing as ever.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Yep.

Comment

Oh crap, Koracen and the others are sinking the city!

Comment

Working...
                                X