Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S-minus 5 minutes!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Me too. Ready to go after just finishing a book with 2 main characters named John and Elizabeth. John was a serial killer, and Elizabeth was the woman he was stalking. And to top it off, the detective tracking him was named Shepherd. Spooky.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Me too. Ready to go after just finishing a book with 2 main characters named John and Elizabeth. John was a serial killer, and Elizabeth was the woman he was stalking. And to top it off, the detective tracking him was named Shepherd. Spooky.
        Spooky is right!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yes, it sure is kind of spooky!
          sigpic
          sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

S-minus 2 minutes!

Comment

S-minus 1 minute!

Comment

Everybody hit PLAY!

Comment

LOL at Rodney whining about "dropping" Torren.

Comment

Oh, and Rodney dropped Torren, poor baby.
                    sigpic
                    sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Yeah, Rodney they jump at that age. You can't take your eyes off them for a second.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oooh, the Daedalus has mysteriously appeared...

Comment

There's no one alive on board... dum dum DUM!

Comment

John must be in charge. Is Dick Woolsey on vacay?
                            sigpic

Comment

John must be in charge. Is Dick Woolsey on vacay?
                              Yes, he must be, because later on it will be Radek and Lorne's turn to be in charge, since John is out of the city.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey, isn't one of the rules about surviving a horror movie the rule about NEVER boarding a ghost ship?

Comment

Working...
                                X