Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some more Bond/Moneypenny scenes:

Spoiler:

James Bond: Still here, Moneypenny? You should be in bed.
    Miss Moneypenny: James, we *both* should be!

Miss Moneypenny: James! Where have you been? I've been searching all over London for you.
    [Picks up phone]
    Miss Moneypenny: 007 is here sir.
    [Slaps Bond's hand away from the papers on her desk]
    James Bond: Moneypenny! What gives?
    Miss Moneypenny: Me, given an ounce of encouragement. You've never taken me to dinner looking like this. You've never taken me to dinner...
    James Bond: I would, you know. Only "M" would have me court-martialed for... illegal use of government property.
    Miss Moneypenny: Flattery will get you nowhere - but don't stop trying.

Ms. Moneypenny: James! Have you brought me a souvenir from your trip? Chocolates? An engagement ring?
    James Bond: I thought you might enjoy one of these.
    [gives Ms. Moneypenny a cigar tube]
    Ms. Moneypenny: How romantic. I know exactly where to put that.
    [throws the cigar tube in the garbage]
    James Bond: Oh Moneypenny, the story of our relationship: close, but no cigar.

And that is why we squee. Thanks again Joe. This will keep us occupied for quite some time.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

i'll never look at James Bond the same ever again.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        i'll never look at James Bond the same ever again.
        Or Moneypenny.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Or Moneypenny.
          Torri / Elizabeth as moneypenny would definitely give me some nice dreams.

Comment

Especially with that last scene in Die Another Day!
            sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
            https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Spoiler:

Miss Moneypenny: James! Where have you been? I've been searching all over London for you.
              [Picks up phone]
              Miss Moneypenny: Me, given an ounce of encouragement. You've never taken me to dinner looking like this. You've never taken me to dinner...
              James Bond: I would, you know. Only "M" would have me court-martialed for... illegal use of government property.

Ms. Moneypenny: James! Have you brought me a souvenir from your trip? Chocolates? An engagement ring?

And that is why we squee. Thanks again Joe. This will keep us occupied for quite some time.
              OMG. I dare you, no I DOUBLE DARE YOU to turn these into a cracky AU fic!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

And to hopefully post it on ff.net!
                sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

We will take that into consideration.
                  sigpic

Comment

Bad news, everyone. My iMac's graphics card is dying, and I'm going to have to take it in to my Apple Store to be replaced. (The good news is, it's part of a batch of bad cards that Apple is replacing for free... I love AppleCare!) Unfortunately, this means that I might not be running the post-a-thon this Sunday, and possibly not next Sunday either depending on how quickly they can turn around the replacement.
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Spoiler:

[Picks up phone]

I think the middle one of the three scenes from Bond movies you mentioned has desk sitting in it. It's been awhile since I've watched any of them though.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Spoiler:

[Picks up phone]

The one in bold has desk sitting in it.

Comment

Okay guys,

Can't stay long as I'm going to bed but I just had to say this. I love Joe just that little bit more now.
                          sigpic

Comment

That would be an awesome AU fic. Pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

[Picks up phone]

O.M.G. They are so perfect!!!!!! They've totally got that adorable banter that John and Lizzie had (just with more blatant innuendo).

Joe, I adore you a million times over.

Bad news, everyone. My iMac's graphics card is dying, and I'm going to have to take it in to my Apple Store to be replaced. (The good news is, it's part of a batch of bad cards that Apple is replacing for free... I love AppleCare!) Unfortunately, this means that I might not be running the post-a-thon this Sunday, and possibly not next Sunday either depending on how quickly they can turn around the replacement.
                              That sucks!! I hope it doesn't take too long. We'll miss you around!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                That sucks!! I hope it doesn't take too long. We'll miss you around!
                                Totally sucks! I've got a Genius Bar appointment tomorrow afternoon to bring my baby in, and I'll know more after that. At the moment, I'm limping along with my iPad and my wireless keyboard. Seems to be working pretty well at the moment, though it's a little slow in comparison to my usual speed. We'll see how it goes for Sunday!

Comment

Working...
                                X