Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
    Sam acting like this just goes against all her years on SG-1. If it was Woolsey or even Elizabeth saying that, it wouldn't have been so completely OOC.
    Seriously, I just want to smack her.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

We have a lot of guests. Come out, come out!

Comment

Seem like everyone are so quick at blameing the once who have been gone for so long for anything that goes wrong (since you know, the other characters NEVER get into trouble on their own), and they never talk to the person about it either, they just go "it's all your fault, now we're going to blame you for everything that ever goes wrong", they need to do some changing there.
        sigpic

Comment

Back on Michael's base... Kanaan's come to visit!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
            Seem like everyone are so quick at blaming the once who have been gone for so long for anything that goes wrong (since you know, the other characters NEVER get into trouble on their own), and they never talk to the person about it either, they just go "it's all your fault, now we're going to blame you for everything that ever goes wrong", they need to do some changing there.
            Exactly!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Seriously, I just want to smack her.
              You and me both!!
              sigpic
              sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

Wraith enzymes. Ewww...

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
                  Seem like everyone are so quick at blameing the once who have been gone for so long for anything that goes wrong (since you know, the other characters NEVER get into trouble on their own), and they never talk to the person about it either, they just go "it's all your fault, now we're going to blame you for everything that ever goes wrong", they need to do some changing there.
                  Well, at least Sam will be gone soon. *smirks*

Comment

I'm just waiting for the shot of Joe's kids.

Comment

Kaanan seem to be back, at least for now as he knows it's Teyla.
                      sigpic

Comment

And there is Kanaan, trying to save his better half, so cute! Oh, but he can sense Michael is near.
                        sigpic
                        sig by Erin Atlantis Rising: The Virtual series Thank you so much for "Primum Movens"

Comment

"He have spies everywhere" he said and move his gaxe between all four (John, Rodney, Ronon and Keller) of them.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Well, at least Sam will be gone soon. *smirks*
                            *smirks*
                            sigpic

Comment

Haha, the wraith have baby monitors, I thought we had seen everything already but that's just weird.
                              sigpic

Comment

Michael, you are one creepy sick frakker.

Comment

Working...
                                X